Coming Soon. Cartoon Network Amazone

blackman

Looks nice for locals and tourists with kids...but for me, maybe just another reason to make the move to Chiang Mai. I don't really want to live out the rest of my retirement in a couples and family resort town.

Hope they got their safety systems and protocols up to snuff...wouldn't want another incident where a kid was sucked into the pool drain and drowned like happened a few years back at the Pattaya park water park.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Looks nice for locals and tourists with kids...but for me, maybe just another reason to make the move to Chiang Mai. I don't really want to live out the rest of my retirement in a couples and family resort town.

Hope they got their safety systems and protocols up to snuff...wouldn't want another incident where a kid was sucked into the pool drain and drowned like happened a few years back at the Pattaya park water park.

Hope they will have their protocol up2date indeed, dont think you can compare this with the Pattaya waterpark.

When will Cartoon Network Amazone open?

Cartoon Network Amazone is scheduled to open in late 2014. Please join us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news!

So late 2014, that will be at least 1 year waiting for it :-)

Edited by juliusk