Lady Boy Drugs and robs New Zealander inside Walking Street Bar

Rimmer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what relevance is the ladyboy references in the headline and story? Assuming, arguendo, that this event even occurred in anything like the manner described, saying the daft Kiwi was robbed by a lady he met on walking street would suffice.

he was no lady whistling.gif

Mr Griffiths, you have let the side down badly. I thought most Kiwis had a bit more street smarts than this.

You should be deported across the ditch where you would fit in better. coffee1.gif

He may possibly learn how to be street smart across the ditch. My guess is he will go home to Baaabaaarar and never leave NZ again.

• Like 1

Oh dear, with The Aussie burning three motorbikes in Koh Chang we now have the Kiwi's competing for the Darwin awards.

Well when you are upside down all your life the blood will eventually rush to your head..

Den

Mr Griffiths, you have let the side down badly. I thought most Kiwis had a bit more street smarts than this.

You should be deported across the ditch where you would fit in better. coffee1.gif

I agree wholeheartedly.

As the late Rob Muldoon once suggested, that would then raise the average IQ of both Countries!

• Like 1

Lot of Perfect Posters here , who has have never had a near miss here themself in some way or another.?.. Jeeez he just a Bloke, no ones perfect, except some posters here.coffee1.gif

Not giving out one's ATM card PIN number to a complete stranger in a foreign country while on vacation is hardly calling for perfection.

But what happens when "across the ditch" becomes the West Island? It means we get him back. Tear up that paper and try again, please.

That's a good point. Anyway, I reckon he's probably a Stewart Islander, so not really a Kiwi. whistling.gif

Maybe Chatham Islander. They've only got one bar and not likely too many Lady boy's.

• Like 1

Bought one bottle of beer and withdrew 10,000 baht to pay for it. Also gave a complete stranger his PIN number. I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome. But where does the 300,000 baht total come from. The list adds up to about 20,000 baht.

His stolen ring was supposedly worth 8,000 dollars...not baht. Add that up with the other stuff and it totals to the 300,000 baht. They used both dollar and baht values in the story so therefore the confusion.

But what happens when "across the ditch" becomes the West Island? It means we get him back. Tear up that paper and try again, please.

That's a good point. Anyway, I reckon he's probably a Stewart Islander, so not really a Kiwi. whistling.gif

aussie and kiwi original come from great briton work that out mr. smarts

Briton dumbo ???? Go get educated.

Another insurance scam for 300,000 baht around $9000.00 US dollars unless he is a first timer or just plain out stupid. Note to myself> before I go see lady boy in bar to get drunk put my 300,000 baht of bling in safe. But if I forget & any off you TV members see me you have my permission to slap me in face, I will be the guy looking like Mr Tee from the A team but white.

• Like 1

We are hearing almost daily reports of foreigners being given "hypnotic drugs" and then robbed. What sort of a drug knocks you out for only fifteen minutes, yet is powerful enough that you don't feel someone taking a ring from your finger, a chain from your neck, and money from your pocket?

Questions, so many questions. Hope to hear a happy conclusion to this one.

Beer!

Surely there are some drugs like that, as used in hospitals for a quick operation.

Edited by jacko45k

.no ONE is THAT STOOOOOOPPPPPPID giving your pin to a stranger ...even if it is a stranger in paradise ..... has anyone else noticed the great jewellery these people lose ....diamond rings ...etc ...lived next door to an insurance investigator in melbourne many moons ago ...thailand had just taken over from the philippines for insurance scams ....not saying this guy is a fraud ...but i find his behaviour ridiculous ...

Edited by Rimmer
Racist comment
  • Like 1