Protest leader Suthep defies DSI chief's orders

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is protecting this moron ? In a normal country he would be behind bars for obstructing the law.

I wonder who stands behind this all ....

Anyone have a clue ???

facepalm.gif

When certain people in Thaland, especially we the aliens of Thailand , the foreign farang/falang and one posted recently felang, I' m waiting for a feline to drop in by the way, start to understand that there is one rule for one and another rule for others then only then will we understand that certain rules do not apply to certain people to certain people in Thailand.... It may seem chaotic to certain people but this is the way in Thailand whether you, I, or others like it or not, and nothings going to change no matter how much we aliens bleat on about it....TIT...Here endeth the first lesson...

• Like 1

Suthep knows how the system and those who are within the system , work and think. I might not agree with some of his antics and verbal ranting, but to call for reform of a system that he is showing the people of Thailand and the world, how broken the Thai system of government is, is more than anyone else has done.

The incompent people have been put in the spotlight and they are just digging the hole deeper with the press releases and finger pointing, they have been making over the past few weeks. Both sides of this mud fight seem to be looking for the other side to make major error so they can win. They seem to be unaware that most games are lost due to a combination of errors which involves several people, not a single person or incident.

• Like 2

Who is protecting this moron ? In a normal country he would be behind bars for obstructing the law.

Anyone have a clue ???

facepalm.gif

I'm curious which law has he obstructed! the laws of the nation or Tarits laws which do not seem those of a normal country!

Just have to love the posters here, who naively believe, that Mr Suthep is doing all his ranting and disturbance for the good of Thailand!! After more than 40 years in Thai politics, he have suddenly realised, that the system is rotten??coffee1.gif

No, my dear friends, he is getting so old now, that he have realised, that this will be his last chance to a place at the feeding-bucket!! And at any means, as the democrats are unlikely to win at the ballot-box within the next 50 years, he came up with his "genius" idea about a reform-council!!

Still waiting to hear what reforms are planned in question of education, healthcare and social justice in general.

To his supporters here, may I suggest, you visit Mr Google and try Suthep and corruption in the same search!

Thailand needs change politically, but the one in charge should not be a corrupt old dinosaur!!

He's a old man, and his time running out. After thinking a lot about his ambitions in this case, I believe, he want do something for his Karma, and he want a good place in Thailands history. We will see...

• Like 1

The world is laughing at this idiot & Thailand and the complete failure to rein him in.

All a very sad state of affairs!

I agree completely, Tarit is a laughing stock. He hasn't even arrested the whistle blowers for their transgressions, there is a law against making unnecessary noise you know. You must admire him for how he stood up to the protestors when they went to the DSI office.....wait a minute, you couldn't see his a-se for smoke.

Being a foreigner (I'll use the international description) I should stay out of this. But, I can't help but wonder why anyone would allow a Maoist fanatical, perhaps even perhaps worse than that, who is clearly guilty of Treason, under more laws than I can count, to be allowed to continue to organize mobs, disrupt the lives of all the descent people in Thailand and take the food from the mouths of those that rely on tourism dollars to feed their children.

I have grown to care a lot for the Thai people I have met and would hate to see them fall under a dictator.

Please put this sadistic, uncaring, self serving maniac in a padded room with no windows or doors.

bloody hell, another thaksin/red shirt blow in. when will we see an end to these fakes. I am not a yellow shirt lover but I do want to see Thailand be sensibly run, suthep is not the one to do it but his protest has gained some swing towards a possible better country. All these new blow ins that are purely in here to promote thaksin and the red shirts are bullshit, TV is fast becoming an extension of red propaganda. Everyone has an opinion(and entitled to it) but when we see these newbies that are only promoting reds/attacking anyone that doesnt back thaksin you have to wonder what the hell is happening on these forums. You want to push your views then put up your reasoning/proof of what you say, by the way, they are saying tourism is up with the protest, not going down, you are full of shit.

Interesting; Your comment "everybody has an opinion (and is entitled to it) BUT when we see these newbies etc" so you're really saying this chap does not deserve an opinion because he's a "newbie" and a fake? When somebody has an alternative view to you they are a Thaksin/redshirt (but you are not a yellow shirt supporter) and when they voice that alternate view the whole of TV is an extension of red propoganda, then because his opinion does not match yours he's full of sh!t. Wow he's met his intellectual match with you.... He has to put up reasoning proof to what he says and then you quote "by the way, THEY are saying tourism is up with the protest"... reasoning/proof? So many different opinions on that topic how do you know who to believe or have you some kind of connection with "they"?

It's one thing to start a new account but you can usually spot these idiots by their 'I should stay out of this but..', 'I'm neutral to this but...', 'I'm not a red supporter but...'

• Like 1

Anyone have a clue ???

facepalm.gif

When certain people in Thaland, especially we the aliens of Thailand , the foreign farang/falang and one posted recently felang, I' m waiting for a feline to drop in by the way, start to understand that there is one rule for one and another rule for others then only then will we understand that certain rules do not apply to certain people to certain people in Thailand.... It may seem chaotic to certain people but this is the way in Thailand whether you, I, or others like it or not, and nothings going to change no matter how much we aliens bleat on about it....TIT...Here endeth the first lesson...

When you learn to teach you might be able to teach us some thing. You are just Thai bashing.

TIT stands for "This Is Thailand" that means when people you don't know smile at you. It stands for the welcome we receive when we get out into Thailand. It stands for all the differences in culture. In short it is not a definition of just what you or any one else perceives to be wrong with Thailand.

When the States invaded Iraq with out reason did you say TIA

Suthep knows how the system and those who are within the system , work and think. I might not agree with some of his antics and verbal ranting, but to call for reform of a system that he is showing the people of Thailand and the world, how broken the Thai system of government is, is more than anyone else has done.

The incompent people have been put in the spotlight and they are just digging the hole deeper with the press releases and finger pointing, they have been making over the past few weeks. Both sides of this mud fight seem to be looking for the other side to make major error so they can win. They seem to be unaware that most games are lost due to a combination of errors which involves several people, not a single person or incident.

Yeah Suthep knows democrats can't win any election as long Shinawatra clan is in Thailand.Suthep knows democrats can't win any election as long rural people have a voting right.To keep the status of army,untouchables and bkk elite Suthep comes up with his fascist planes of people council with no elections.This way he can kick out Shinawatra clan,and change the constitution in favor of army,untouchables and bkk elite,so they can keep their master status and keep exploit the rural[majority]people.

• Like 2

Being a foreigner (I'll use the international description) I should stay out of this. But, I can't help but wonder why anyone would allow a Maoist fanatical, perhaps even perhaps worse than that, who is clearly guilty of Treason, under more laws than I can count, to be allowed to continue to organize mobs, disrupt the lives of all the descent people in Thailand and take the food from the mouths of those that rely on tourism dollars to feed their children.

I have grown to care a lot for the Thai people I have met and would hate to see them fall under a dictator.

Please put this sadistic, uncaring, self serving maniac in a padded room with no windows or doors.

bloody hell, another thaksin/red shirt blow in. when will we see an end to these fakes. I am not a yellow shirt lover but I do want to see Thailand be sensibly run, suthep is not the one to do it but his protest has gained some swing towards a possible better country. All these new blow ins that are purely in here to promote thaksin and the red shirts are bullshit, TV is fast becoming an extension of red propaganda. Everyone has an opinion(and entitled to it) but when we see these newbies that are only promoting reds/attacking anyone that doesnt back thaksin you have to wonder what the hell is happening on these forums. You want to push your views then put up your reasoning/proof of what you say, by the way, they are saying tourism is up with the protest, not going down, you are full of shit.

Interesting; Your comment "everybody has an opinion (and is entitled to it) BUT when we see these newbies etc" so you're really saying this chap does not deserve an opinion because he's a "newbie" and a fake? When somebody has an alternative view to you they are a Thaksin/redshirt (but you are not a yellow shirt supporter) and when they voice that alternate view the whole of TV is an extension of red propoganda, then because his opinion does not match yours he's full of sh!t. Wow he's met his intellectual match with you.... He has to put up reasoning proof to what he says and then you quote "by the way, THEY are saying tourism is up with the protest"... reasoning/proof? So many different opinions on that topic how do you know who to believe or have you some kind of connection with "they"?

I think the OP is suggesting that it seems strange that a series of brand new posters - Magenta, Jack Rich, come to mind - seem to suddenly appear, post dozens of quick-fire, vitriolic pro-Thaksin opinions, and then disappear after a week or two. It is a strange phenomenon... maybe someone can enlighten us.

• Like 1

I think the OP is suggesting that it seems strange that a series of brand new posters - Magenta, Jack Rich, come to mind - seem to suddenly appear, post dozens of quick-fire, vitriolic pro-Thaksin opinions, and then disappear after a week or two. It is a strange phenomenon... maybe someone can enlighten us.

Maybe. Maybe the people don't come back because they get fed up having their opinions slaughtered unfairly (maybe!) because the opinions don't match the mainstream here? I get slaughtered a lot on it but so what - as my Grandad once said "you can't hurt me with insults because I've been insulted by experts"!

• Like 1