Aussie Bars in Karon

CFC

There is one that was owned by a bloke named Kenny. Walk down from Wat Karon towards the beach...and on your left about 200m down you should see a crazy little Soi with about 10 bars in it. Kennys bar is last on the right. Its been a couple of years since I have been down that way. Karon ladies never were the finest in Phuket IMO

There is one that was owned by a bloke named Kenny. Walk down from Wat Karon towards the beach...and on your left about 200m down you should see a crazy little Soi with about 10 bars in it. Kennys bar is last on the right. Its been a couple of years since I have been down that way. Karon ladies never were the finest in Phuket IMO

That's why I haven't visited that strip for a while. Last time there, not one lady took my fancy. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

That's why I haven't visited that strip for a while. Last time there, not one lady took my fancy. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Yes and there are a few beholders that frequent that area. And too many of the 3rd gender ready to ambush along the beach for my liking. Not my cup of tea. Kata and Rawaii is ok. Karon and Chalong IMO are the worst.

There is Howzat bar in Rawaii which has an Aussie twist and quite good

Edited by IrishIvan

Is it called Kennys Bar?