Tattoos - love them or hate them?

scubascuba3

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No your not alone in the minority. I like them if they are to my taste in an art way. Very popular thing to get done it seems while your on your 10 night, 4 star hotel, all inclusive Phuket holiday package.

• Like 1

Tattoo on a girl = tramp stamp.

Not necessarily, When I came to LOS I got my first tattoo which in a small way incorporated my Mrs name. On watching me have it done she asked for a small tattoo on the rear of her shoulder, very small with my initial in it. smile.png

Not necessarily, When I came to LOS I got my first tattoo which in a small way incorporated my Mrs name. On watching me have it done she asked for a small tattoo on the rear of her shoulder, very small with my initial in it. smile.png

I never knew that ... you big romantic you ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

I never knew that ... you big romantic you ... thumbsup.gif

giggle.gif , now don't tell anyone you've seen it eh...................whistling.gif

post-41816-0-70976700-1387431676_thumb.j

Each to their own I guess. Some tattoos look great, others look utterly horrific, be it on a man or a woman. I used to work with a woman (in her 40's) who had Tweetie Pie tattooed on her forearm - it looked terrible.

However, some look great.

What do you think about the UK popstar Cheryl Cole's bum tattoo?

Cheryl-Coles-latest-tattoo-2217915.jpg

Edited by pinkpanther99
  • Like 2

Each to their own I guess. Some tattoos look great, others look utterly horrific, be it on a man or a woman. I used to work with a woman (in her 40's) who had Tweetie Pie tattooed on her forearm - it looked terrible.

However, some look great.

What do you think about the UK popstar Cheryl Cole's bum tattoo?

Cheryl-Coles-latest-tattoo-2217915.jpg

That's not fair show a picture of a huge tramp stamp on a huge tramp ;)

• Like 2

I am always amazed that so many Thai gals who have absolutely beautiful skin would go for the big tattoos....a small rose or so on the ankle is one thing but to allow and even PAY for some "artist" to cover you in half assed done tattoos and then be stuck with it for the rest of your life is beyond my comprehension...not that they would likely care what I think.

I have never yet seen a tattoo on a thai gal that I thought made her look prettier, sexier, more desirable....quite the opposite as they typically make me much less interested in buying whatever she may be selling.

As for guys...I know several who have gone through the process to try and remove tattoos and apparently it is a long and painful and not especially successful procedure.

• Like 1

The thread title did not specify gender, however, it appears to be all about the girls.

..funnily enough, the kind of girl who gets her body tattooed probably doesnt give a rats arse what some lame old guy thinks of her.

I disagree, I would be thinking the kind of Thai girl who gets her body tattooed sees old white guys as her bread and butter.

But back to the OP

Artistic and colourful = great.

Blue prison quality = yuck.

Edited by FiftyTwo

I think it's something that looks good on young people. As people get older they tend to look worse with them. But that's just my prejudice really... I guess it's actually quite nice for folk to add and a bit of colour and difference to the world.

That said, this site is a guilty pleasure of mine... http://wtftattoos.com/ :)

170.jpg

• Like 2

I think it's something that looks good on young people. As people get older they tend to look worse with them. But that's just my prejudice really... I guess it's actually quite nice for folk to add and a bit of colour and difference to the world.

That said, this site is a guilty pleasure of mine... http://wtftattoos.com/ smile.png

170.jpg

The artist obviously was not an English speaker eh............whistling.gif

• Like 2

That said, this site is a guilty pleasure of mine... http://wtftattoos.com/ smile.png

170.jpg

The artist obviously was not an English speaker eh............whistling.gif

Just having a casual glance at that ... it looks photo shopped.

Just look at the pixelation around the tattoo.

post-104736-0-71879400-1387439913_thumb.

Click on the photo to enlarge it.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet ... rolleyes.gif

Got plenty and love them...even more loved getting them.

They are only "publicly visible" when I am topless (which generally not a nice thing!) and in shorts.

On a girl: can be very sexy, can be extremely gross.

Like anything "fashion" or accessories that depends on her taste as the owner...and on my taste as the on-looker.

• Like 2

Just having a casual glance at that ... it looks photo shopped.

Just look at the pixelation around the tattoo.

That's not pixelation. It's a .jpeg artifact caused by reducing the quality of the image to make a smaller file. My best guess is that it is genuine, not photoshopped.

Personally i love them, it is up to the individual - it's their skin.

A look here might change some peoples blinkered vision. http://www.inkedandsexy.com/blogs/news

I just cannot see what mentality some people have that makes them want to permanently disfigure themselves. But as you rightfully say, it's their skin. Has nobody noticed that it's mostly ugly guys who have tattoos, and also facial hair?

170.jpg

spelling???? pathetic

Isn't there some kind of poll feature on this website... Anyway, I don't care for tattoos one any girl, even if she's hot. Not saying it's a deal breaker, but I prefer girls without em. And probably wouldn't get serious with anyone that had more than one or two small ones.

I can tolerate anyone with religious tattoos but still I don't like them. As for anyone else using their body as an easel, I find it disgusting and tasteless even if the tattoo is beautiful I prefer to see it on canvas than skin. No matter what country they are from or what gender they are, I tend not to associate with people that have Tattoos. Not that is the reason why I don't spend time with them. I just often find the people that I have the most in common with and enjoy being with don't have them.

"Tattoo on a girl = tramp stamp." but on a guy it is ok? I guess you know that you are narrow minded and sexist.

Did I say I liked them on guys, but hey, if you want to have an Amy Winehouse look-alike, up to you.