The thai girl Im seeing at the moment sometimes calls me 'daddy'

advancebooking

It is a term of endearment and would imply she loves you very much and would like to take the best of care of you, as she would her own Father, but obviously in a different way. Enjoy it and the happiness she will bring to you, I am sure. You will find you are a lucky man and she will take every opportunity to spoil you and take care of you, as many Thai Ladies like to do. I know, I am one of "the spoiled" and love it.wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1722055545>

As long as she spoil you and not opposite the relationship may last for ever, sorry to say that I spoiled my wife and after some years she became a lazy bitch who needed 2 maids and somebody to tie her shoelaces (that somebody was me) sad.png

Every one has opinions and basically all our opinions mean nothing,this is a forum however and we can give our opinion and I think the age gap thing is disgusting,I think it's absolutely low and I believe it's nothing more then a despicable business transaction between two needy dishonest people. However in saying that,people have that right,I could be wrong but I'm yet to be convinced and daily everything I see only confirms my belief.

When I was a young man in the military I noticed the Generals got all the best looking young women and jobs and almost never got killed. When I got out of the military I noticed the rich guys got all the best looking young women and the best jobs and had the best cars. It's envy. One of the seven deadly sins. Aquinas described envy as "sorrow for another's good".

That's a good point,I work in a military base,what you say is not at all correct,the admiral and others have ugly wives.

As for envy,also does not hold true as my wife is hot,the envy point can apply sometimes in life with certain people but not when used just to win an argument against someone.

Making your point was king of weird,You don't know if my wife's ugly or hot or if I even have one,but being happily married for years with two awesome children,envy is not a factor,pity maybe but not envy.

It doesn't matter how your wife look like as long as she loves you and always support you no matter what, now what's important is how you mistress look like whistling.gif

Every one has opinions and basically all our opinions mean nothing,this is a forum however and we can give our opinion and I think the age gap thing is disgusting,I think it's absolutely low and I believe it's nothing more then a despicable business transaction between two needy dishonest people. However in saying that,people have that right,I could be wrong but I'm yet to be convinced and daily everything I see only confirms my belief.

When I was a young man in the military I noticed the Generals got all the best looking young women and jobs and almost never got killed. When I got out of the military I noticed the rich guys got all the best looking young women and the best jobs and had the best cars. It's envy. One of the seven deadly sins. Aquinas described envy as "sorrow for another's good".

That's a good point,I work in a military base,what you say is not at all correct,the admiral and others have ugly wives.

As for envy,also does not hold true as my wife is hot,the envy point can apply sometimes in life with certain people but not when used just to win an argument against someone.

Making your point was king of weird,You don't know if my wife's ugly or hot or if I even have one,but being happily married for years with two awesome children,envy is not a factor,pity maybe but not envy.

It doesn't matter how your wife look like as long as she loves you and always support you no matter what, now what's important is how you mistress look like whistling.gif

Lol,hope you enjoy but I'm not into the mistress thing.

Not saying it's wrong,I'm just a one woman guy.

weve been through all this for year on different threads,

old, young , rich poor , good looking, not so much, man who cant talk to ladies, men who can only find girls in bars,

listen its the time of good will to all men,,

please lets give this one a rest, it does get boring the number of times this comes round,

happy christmas

jake

How could this possibly matter?

Its a term of endearment.

My Pine girlfriend has been calling me Daddy for 3 years and I call her baby.

I am old enough to be her grandfather.

Calling me grandad is definitely out.

Where has anyone sense of humour gone?

My Thai girl calls me master. Which I prefer. Once again its a tongue in cheek thing. More or less. tongue.png

I think we have to lighten up a bit here. . . and pray tell who would listen to a psychologist's version of the right age to do anything.

They're more screwed up than anyone. For some people the age gaps are highly suitable. Others not so.

Lots of wives in western and Latino cultures call their husbans "papa" and the like. Why should it be any different here?

If you feel weird about it, tell her. And she'll get you a new nickname.

But after you get The new nickname, you may long for the day she use to call you "daddy".whistling.gif

( i can easily think of dozens that would make you feel this way!!! 5555)

Do you have a child?

Has she ever heard a child call you Daddy?

Many people in my village and the surrounding area call me Daddy..actually pronounced like Dad Dee.

They hear my 5 year old daughter call me Daddy and have made it my nick name.

It does not mean father to them.

It's just a name.

I like it!

Same here. The other kids in the soi hear my kids calling me daddee and they do the same. Bit disconcerting to have about 20 children calling me daddy but as you say, its just a name to them.

"She is highly educated and her family are middle to upper class. "

All the Thai girls I have met (also at thailovelink) pretend to be rich and have master degree, but if you ask to see the bankbook and diploma from school they get mad at you whistling.gif

Me think, they like to pretend to be rich and famous after watching Thai soap operas clap2.gif

Me think, too many Thai ladies get their life plans and relationship advice from Thai soap operas

ANY girl in Asia is considered over the hill at 25 and no Asian man will go near them anyway,most farangs are doing them a favour by being with them!

Listen to this joker. There simply are no words to describe how utterly, completely, pitifully clueless you are.

Is this a joke?I'm mid-forties,why on earth would I want some fat old hoona the same age as me?Plus if you want to have kids they're past it!

Most beautiful girls don't like guys their own age,what's attractive about some young guy drooling all over them with a constant hard-on?xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webp

Mid-forties??!! Yet you write nonsense like "Most beautiful girls don't like guys their own age,what's attractive about some young guy drooling all over them with a constant hard-on?".

"Most"!!

Some might suggest that this is the voice of a little boy who has no real experience with or knowledge of women beyond suffering the ignominy of being unceremoniously dumped by any with even one iota of self-respect . . . and those are just the ones who haven't had the foresight to send this boy packing the moment he opened his mouth to belch. I bet such a boy would think they're all lesbians because they're not interested in him cheesy.gif

Obvious mummy issues, methinks

• Like 2

"She is highly educated and her family are middle to upper class. "

All the Thai girls I have met (also at thailovelink) pretend to be rich and have master degree, but if you ask to see the bankbook and diploma from school they get mad at you whistling.gif

Me think, they like to pretend to be rich and famous after watching Thai soap operas clap2.gif

Me think, too many Thai ladies get their life plans and relationship advice from Thai soap operas

they should come here to get advice from the thaivisa forum experts

Hilarious how many people here think it's normal,what's that say about the relationships of many here.

Hilarious how many people think relationships in Thailand should conform to values of Australia.

And you have convinced yourself that what you speak of are thai values,lol.

You are posting from Australia and I'm posting from Thailand. You don't need a weatherman to tell which way the wind is blowing.biggrin.png

You wrote, " All I'm saying is rich,poor,middle class,who cares we are all equal and it amuses me when people do that because I am the wrong person to show off to,not because I'm wealthy,I'm not I have f all."

The above is an Aussie imagined value of poor people in Australia it is not an imagined value of poor people in Thailand.

Edited by thailiketoo

ANY girl in Asia is considered over the hill at 25 and no Asian man will go near them anyway,most farangs are doing them a favour by being with them!

Listen to this joker. There simply are no words to describe how utterly, completely, pitifully clueless you are.

Is this a joke?I'm mid-forties,why on earth would I want some fat old hoona the same age as me?Plus if you want to have kids they're past it!

Most beautiful girls don't like guys their own age,what's attractive about some young guy drooling all over them with a constant hard-on?xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webp

Mid-forties??!! Yet you write nonsense like "Most beautiful girls don't like guys their own age,what's attractive about some young guy drooling all over them with a constant hard-on?".

"Most"!!

Some might suggest that this is the voice of a little boy who has no real experience with or knowledge of women beyond suffering the ignominy of being unceremoniously dumped by any with even one iota of self-respect . . . and those are just the ones who haven't had the foresight to send this boy packing the moment he opened his mouth to belch. I bet such a boy would think they're all lesbians because they're not interested in him cheesy.gif

I don't post half-naked photos of washed up old bargirls on here though,do I?

Also,I don't rip off vulnerable pensioners in pump and dump stock scams like you do either,do I?

You know nothing about daytrading,despite pretending to be a "legitimate daytrader" on here.You have no clue that the biggest online broker is called Capital Markets,what did you think the CM in FXCM stood for?You came out with some nonsense about OHD Holdings or something,even the greenest rookie trader knows Capital Markets!

You didn't even know that an STP and ECN broker was the same thing,you are a complete and utter joke,a ripoff scumbag that the Police will eventually catch up with,hopefully sooner rather than later.

You couldn't even name more than one indicator,MACD which everybody knows anyway,you didn't even know that MT4 was the benchmark trading platform!

I don't know how people like you sleep at night,you make me absolutely sick to the very pit of my stomach,you pathetic excuse for a human being!bah.gif

"Most"!!

I don't post half-naked photos of washed up old bargirls on here though,do I?

Also,I don't rip off vulnerable pensioners in pump and dump stock scams like you do either,do I?

You know nothing about daytrading,despite pretending to be a "legitimate daytrader" on here.You have no clue that the biggest online broker is called Capital Markets,what did you think the CM in FXCM stood for?You came out with some nonsense about OHD Holdings or something,even the greenest rookie trader knows Capital Markets!

You didn't even know that an STP and ECN broker was the same thing,you are a complete and utter joke,a ripoff scumbag that the Police will eventually catch up with,hopefully sooner rather than later.

You couldn't even name more than one indicator,MACD which everybody knows anyway,you didn't even know that MT4 was the benchmark trading platform!

I don't know how people like you sleep at night,you make me absolutely sick to the very pit of my stomach,you pathetic excuse for a human being!bah.gif

Ooooo good boy! Clearly, the closer to the truth I get in my analysis of your sorry little existence, the more bilious your responses because this time, you fired everything in your little fantasy arsenal that you fabricate as you go. I'm surprised you didn't reiterate your jibe about my failure to produce - wait for it - a "sibling" with my ex-girlfriend back in Blighty. laugh.png

How miserable must your existence be to be perpetually angry? Angry at the world, angry at women, angry at anyone who appears to have life better than you because no matter how hard you try, you can't overcome the limitations imposed on your advancement by your meagre intellect.

You're quite pitiable