Thailand: Regime is not 'Democratically Elected'

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst you have Thaskin out on the run, this will how the PTP will be perceived to be run, why deny the obvious, all those people associated with the PTP have a common thread , Thaskin, without him they would not be there, one wounders if the risk that Thaskin would have considered when jumping bail whether it was ever envisaged that the Mr big of Thailand would end up like this, but then the statute of limitations expires in four years time for him , he'll be back.bah.gif

• Like 1

the governement got a poeples mandate democratically, no question about that, but they were and are abusing this mandate to favour some groups of the population and to fill their own pockets, so by that abuse they lost their legimity, however better educated peopel would see the truth, so the governement does nothing to educate the people better. with the polls we will get the same shit again.

anyway this would be a chance for a new party which should fight for votes

the news is, this article is from "Tue Dec 3, 2013 6:21PM GMT".

it comes from the iranian government news agency based in tehran - the bastion of democracy.

thanx very much for heads up, editors, and for my lost time

Edited by londonthai

And the Bangkok yellow shirt farangs come out to worship the article. guitar.gifangry.gif

I do not live in Bangkok and I am not yellow, I live in a rural village but I am not red.

But if you can find an article that gives an alternative reason as to why the country is currently in this unenviable position, I will gladly read it.

You are not yellow and not red and you don't live in Bangkok,

the comment does not refer to you, so whats your problem with it? cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Edited by lostinsurin

I read the entire article and entered a comment. It needs to be said; that Thaksin has been a big and continuing problem for Thailand. One of the article's main premises (of the article) is how the 'world' tends to look kindly on Thaksin - though the article shows how it's big money conglomerates who have helped boost that wrong-headed view. More articles like that, showing the real Thaksin, will help people (who are interested) get a clearer view of the crazy politics of Thailand during the past 8 years.

This is an excellent article.

At last revealing what is going on, and why the scumbag governments of the west keep supporting a criminal evading capture by being protected by the thieving governments of the UK and US, and many more.

Saying that the 2011 election was fair and there was no vote buying is total rubbish, and indicates that the poster has not read the article and has not been paying attention at all to what has been going on.

The bigger picture has a very simple question written in capitals for all to see : Do you want ever greater corruption, more rape of the land for the enrichment of a criminal, and to eventually, in the guise of "democracy" to live under a dictator.

Remember that so very many of the nastiest places in the world like to use the word "democratic" in their official title... "Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea" for example...

Maybe you want to go an investigate who PressTV are!. They Iranian!!!!! Of course they want to present the US in the best light possible.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anything Tony Cartalucci writes is not worth the ink he has used.

And the Bangkok yellow shirt farangs come out to worship the article. guitar.gifangry.gif

I do not live in Bangkok and I am not yellow, I live in a rural village but I am not red.

But if you can find an article that gives an alternative reason as to why the country is currently in this unenviable position, I will gladly read it.

Can point you in another direction. try looking for a wesite from the Australia national University dealing with Asai Pacific issues. Also have a google for the writings of Andrew McGregor Marshall. They may help you form a view on what is currently happening in Thailand.

• Like 1

the news is, this article is from "Tue Dec 3, 2013 6:21PM GMT".

it comes from the iranian government news agency based in tehran - the bastion of democracy.

thanx very much for heads up, editors, and for my lost time

The truth can come from anywhere, perhaps not from murdochstein,s papers though.

This is an excellent article.

At last revealing what is going on, and why the scumbag governments of the west keep supporting a criminal evading capture by being protected by the thieving governments of the UK and US, and many more.

Saying that the 2011 election was fair and there was no vote buying is total rubbish, and indicates that the poster has not read the article and has not been paying attention at all to what has been going on.

The bigger picture has a very simple question written in capitals for all to see : Do you want ever greater corruption, more rape of the land for the enrichment of a criminal, and to eventually, in the guise of "democracy" to live under a dictator.

Remember that so very many of the nastiest places in the world like to use the word "democratic" in their official title... "Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea" for example...

Maybe you want to go an investigate who PressTV are!. They Iranian!!!!! Of course they want to present the US in the best light possible.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anything Tony Cartalucci writes is not worth the ink he has used.

I was wondering about the sources of the news articles around here.............?

Press TV Iran is hardly an unbiased source for anything in my opinion................

The Wiki read on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV