Whats your favourite breakfast

bazmlb

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"American" from the state of Hawaii:

#1) Portuguese sausage and eggs over rice.

#2) Moco Loco - Two hamburger patties topped with two eggs on a bed of rice swimming in brown gravy.

For either dish, I chop up everything with my fork, mix it all together and season with salt and soy sauce.

You can fashion your own portuguese sausage by frying patties made up of a mixture of ground pork, salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and gobs of paprika.

post-191811-0-14777300-1387517138_thumb.

post-191811-0-34162000-1387517159_thumb.

As a Yank from New England, my favorite is: 2 eggs over easy, crisp bacon or link sausage, home fried potato cooked with onion and sweet peppers, whole wheat toast with butter, and orange juice.

What, no grits? post-37101-0-69416700-1387520087.jpg

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Hmm, I voted American before I saw the pictures. Blueberry pancakes isn't really my idea of an American breakfast. But then again there is no single definitive "American breakfast" any more than there is an American lunch or American dinner. If I was back home eating breakfast five days in a row, it would probably look very different every day:

408394781.jpg

Oh, and here's Saturday and Sunday for good measure:

attachicon.gifdonuts.jpg

You're going to need to leave one morning free for coronary artery bypass surgery. laugh.png

As a Yank from New England, my favorite is: 2 eggs over easy, crisp bacon or link sausage, home fried potato cooked with onion and sweet peppers, whole wheat toast with butter, and orange juice.

What, no grits? attachicon.gif576eeda54cb27d7604717c047bbd34b3.jpg

In my limited experience, grits are only found south of the Mason-Dixon line. Never in New England.

In my limited experience, grits are only found south of the Mason-Dixon line. Never in New England.

I do declare, you ARE a Yankee!

#1 Why in GODS NAME would anybody eat baked beans with breakfast? That's really sickening.

#2 Your pic for Mongolia is wrong. That is a typical North China breakfast minus the horse-meat as in Beijing.

#3 Your pic for China is wrong. Most Chinese including Hong Kong eat JOK (Same word and meaning in Thai) known as Congee or Rice porridge for breakfast.

#4 Your pic for Japan is wrong. It's usually grilled mackerel or Salmon, pickled veggies, bowl of rice, grated diakon radish and green tea.

• Like 1

#1 Why in GODS NAME would anybody eat baked beans with breakfast? That's really sickening.

#2 Your pic for Mongolia is wrong. That is a typical North China breakfast minus the horse-meat as in Beijing.

#3 Your pic for China is wrong. Most Chinese including Hong Kong eat JOK (Same word and meaning in Thai) known as Congee or Rice porridge for breakfast.

#4 Your pic for Japan is wrong. It's usually grilled mackerel or Salmon, pickled veggies, bowl of rice, grated diakon radish and green tea.

^ what is your problem with baked beans...?... some traumatic experience during childhood?...

What, no grits? attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.g576eeda54cb27d7604717c047bbd34b3.jpg

Replace the potatoes with the grits, the bacon and sausage with chitlins and the toast with homemade biscuits and you're a southern gentleman.

• Like 2

Grits, biscuits n redeye gravy, salt pork and three eggs over the top of that. Now howz that? Ate that in the military chow hall for 22 years.

• Like 1

^ what is your problem with baked beans...?... some traumatic experience during childhood?...

Because it's British garbage......WHOOPSIE!!!..........British rubbish, plain and simple.

Are any of you guys who eat the above diet actually alive. My god you cant be serious?

me ? Every morning 2 scoops protein powder. , 1 cup frozen raspberry's, blue berries back berries, 1 banana, and 1 cup fat free milk blended.. keeps me going until 2pm!!

If not that might just have a Koi tewo Gai with some fixings

What are you?....Gay? Eat some real f^kin' nosh mate...
  • Like 1