Any Problems With Importing Vegetable Seeds?

My girlfriend is buying her little brother and his friends some rabbits the next time we go up to Isaan. I know they have some stuff that the rabbits can eat, but they might have to buy some food. Since they have a lot of farm land, I figured I'd bring some vegetable seeds so that they can grow some stuff for the rabbits. There's actually enough room on the side of the house for a small garden. I'm talking about a few packets of commercially packed seeds, so it's clear what they are.

The Thai Customs website mentions restrictions on animals and "flora". Does anyone know if seeds fall under "flora"?

I've never had trouble bringing in a few packets of commercially packed seeds.

However, you may find better luck growing vegetables that are more amenable to Thailand's climate, I have seen seeds available at both Makro and Big C.

They have daikons (japanese radishes) which I am sure bunnies would go for, as an example of something that would grow well here.

Thanks. I'm not really thinking I'll have problems. I was mainly wondering if I'm supossed to declare them.

The only reason I feel ok about the seeds I have is that they're packaged for Southern California and similar regions. What most people don't realize is that Los Angeles was originally basically a desert. In the valleys it regularly exceeds 100 degrees (38C) during the summer. I think with no thunderstorms, there's actually more sun exposure here. It's also very dry. We never pulled record breaking vegetables out of the garden when I was a kid, but some stuff did pretty well.

I am am going to look for some greens over there though.