Income Verification Letter

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recent experience with the NAN immigration office regarding the validity period of the US Consulate income verification affidavit? I know that the new official ruling says that it can be up to 6 months old, but I also know that each office may have different ideas. I am planning to call them, but thought I would check here to see if anyone has been rejected or accepted. Again, I am only concerned about the NAN office.

Thanx.

Call them.I cannot tell you about income verification (sorry) I went for my visa extension for the 4th time,the first 3 times no problem.Now there is a new guy in charge and he is a complete bar steward.He asked me for papers that are not required for a visa based on marriage,when I pointed this out I was told "Sir you will give me any papers I ask for,I am showing my authority".AGAIN CALL THEM.

I called them. They said the validity period is 30 days. When I told them about the official notice changing the validity period to 6 months, they said "bring a copy with you". As usual, it's a crap shoot...roll the dice and see what happens.

Here is a link to the notice that was posted on Thai Visa.

pdf.gif,Mce.Aq02WN0JEq.gif.pagespeed.ce. PCEC-NOTICE-THAI-IMMIGRATION-NEWS-JUNE-6.pdf 277.79KB

post-93392-0-42830100-1387611314_thumb.j

Edited by curtklay