Two Thai women to explore South Pole

webfact

The political discussion is hilarious.

The article is about two Thai researchers, and yes they exist, going to one of the coldest places on earth to perform research. You know, research, take samples, analyze, investigate the truth about something.

I would think, despite all the Thai bashing going on, that people would respect and encourage two women in a patriachal culture going to a very hostile environment to further science.

Shake of the finger to you hijackers and pundits (except those who are actually funny, and we have more than a few--the mama comment was invigorating).

thumbsup.gif

I think I'm going to tell some Thais tomorrow that there is a Western Pole and Eastern Pole.

Just for the fun of it.

Perhaps that Nelson Mandela was the first man to reach the Western Pole and that is why he is so famous.

Edited by Beet

I hope they'll pack enough Mama instant noodles. No Thai can survive more than a couple of days without these.

You mean those things that contain a "plastic substance"? Have banned my daughter from eating them. Check out the Health Reports on Google.

Two Thai women from the best university in Thailand are going on a difficult and dangerous research voyage. More interesting and challenging than the great majority of Western folk posting on Thai Visa could ever hope to accomplish in lives devoted mainly to crawling in and out of pubs searching for flat, warm beer to complain about. But perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe there are some members of Thai Visa who's comments rise above a kindergarten education level. Lets examine them.

Have they considered to take Yingluck with them ?

I assume they will be training in the -5 below Vodka bar on silom road.

Don't know how Thais can live long there, they drop dead at 18C here in Thailand.

The south pole in what go go bar????

Som-tum carts will be few and far between down there.

No bridge on the nose to wear sunglasses.

Thai ladies go to South Pole and it's exxpected penguins will flock to thailand

I expect them to bring back lots of pictures of polar bears.

The Chinese Chinese members of expedition want Thai massage every day this is not question too.

Shouldn't take long. No shopping to be done on the way there!

I hope they'll pack enough Mama instant noodles. No Thai can survive more than a couple of days without these.

Maybe the Thai women think it is just winter there

Do they know which way it is ??

Will they open a massage parlor overthere.

Actually when they see a seal, very fat and blubbery but not very 'hansom' lying by the waters edge all day it will remind them of the Thai beaches back home.

End of Quotes.

And some folks wonder why Thai women think Western men are a bit less than desirable!

Two Thai women from the best university in Thailand are going on a difficult and dangerous research voyage. More interesting and challenging than the great majority of Western folk posting on Thai Visa could ever hope to accomplish in lives devoted mainly to crawling in and out of pubs searching for flat, warm beer to complain about. But perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe there are some members of Thai Visa who's comments rise above a kindergarten education level. Lets examine them.

Have they considered to take Yingluck with them ?

I assume they will be training in the -5 below Vodka bar on silom road.

Don't know how Thais can live long there, they drop dead at 18C here in Thailand.

The south pole in what go go bar????

Som-tum carts will be few and far between down there.

No bridge on the nose to wear sunglasses.

Thai ladies go to South Pole and it's exxpected penguins will flock to thailand

I expect them to bring back lots of pictures of polar bears.

The Chinese Chinese members of expedition want Thai massage every day this is not question too.

Shouldn't take long. No shopping to be done on the way there!

Maybe the Thai women think it is just winter there

Do they know which way it is ??

Will they open a massage parlor overthere.

Actually when they see a seal, very fat and blubbery but not very 'hansom' lying by the waters edge all day it will remind them of the Thai beaches back home.

End of Quotes.

And some folks wonder why Thai women think Western men are a bit less than desirable!

Awesome...one a mines in that list.