Is Bangkok Div1 90 Day Report by Mail Running Late?

Hi, My 90 Day Report was due December 17th. Because of the uncertainty of where to send it in by mail because of the Government Center being closed I ended up registered mailing it one day later than the 15 days before due and sent it off on December 3rd or 14 days in advance of the due date. I have not yet received my new Notification of Staying over 90 Days back in the self address stamped envelope. I was wondering if anyone else has seen a delay in getting them back by mail. I fully understand how they might be behind but it would also be nice to know if others are experiencing the same delays or if perhaps I am having an isolated issue with the Post Office or Immigration. Thanks in advance for any replies. By the way "Happy Holidays To All"

post-146890-0-87403500-1387523531_thumb.

Does your tracking show it was received by IMM? If so you will have no problem.

Posted 2013-11-25 11:21:15

My recent 90 day report, due on 26 November, was sent by mail to Chaengwattana IMM on 5 November, (to allow the 15 day period, plus postage), and received by IMM on 6 November. The receipt was returned to me on 23 November and dated 20 November, so although the processing time is quite long, the report date is quite adjacent to the required deadline (of 26 November). Given the many people massed at Chaengwattana last week for the court rulings, it is a relief to have this mail-in facility.
  • Like 1

Does your tracking show it was received by IMM? If so you will have no problem.

Posted 2013-11-25 11:21:15

My recent 90 day report, due on 26 November, was sent by mail to Chaengwattana IMM on 5 November, (to allow the 15 day period, plus postage), and received by IMM on 6 November. The receipt was returned to me on 23 November and dated 20 November, so although the processing time is quite long, the report date is quite adjacent to the required deadline (of 26 November). Given the many people massed at Chaengwattana last week for the court rulings, it is a relief to have this mail-in facility.
I am not sure how to track mail here, I have never had to or tried it. I will see if I can figure it out. Thanks samtam.

The 5 & 10 Dec holidays might also be contributory factors to the delay (in addition to the ongoing street demos).

If you still haven't received the notification receipt by the time your 7-day grace period expires (next Monday by my reckoning), suggest you go along to Immigration that day with your EMS slip and explain the situation to them. Might also be worth your while taking another completed TM47 just in case.

And to check whether your original TM47 has been safely received, click on http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en and enter the tracking number on the EMS slip (usually starting EJ or EK and ending TH).

Edited by OJAS

If you sent it by registered mail you get a card in the mail as proof delivery.

ubonjoe, I have been sending my 90 day report for the last 2 years by registered mail and to my knowledge I have never received the card to which you refer as proof of delivery. I did however go to www.thailandpost.co.th and entered my registered mail number printed on the reciept and found that the report as a mentioned before was sent on December 3rd and received by immigration on December 11th. Since I live quite a distance from the Government Center Division1 Office and since I know they have received it, I will give it some more time; perhaps another week, before I make the trip there to inquire about the problem. I understand my 7 days after is up next Tuesday the 24th but with my postal receipt and copies of my papers that were sent I feel I should be ok. I am hoping it will come in the mail in the next day or so, keeping my fingers crossed anyway. Thanks to each of you that have replied.

If you have check that the Immigration have it, give them a call about it. (when it is around the 7 days after)

If your Immigration is like Nonthaburi, they can tell you what up, when it have be send back / when they going to send it back to you.

Relay no need to go there..

Yes i know, not all Immigration is the same.

Edited by JJ Madcow
  • Like 1

Immigration advises:

- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.

Especially with all the closings and holidays it can take that long before getting it back.

Mario - is this general (Immigration Bureau) or specific (Bangkok/Chaengwattana) advice, please?

Immigration advises:

- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.

Especially with all the closings and holidays it can take that long before getting it back.

Mario - is this general (Immigration Bureau) or specific (Bangkok/Chaengwattana) advice, please?

The quote is taken from BKK-immigration website.

For those that might be interested I am the original poster of this tread. As I stated, I sent my 90 day report by registered mail to the Division1 office on December 3rd and finally received it approved and back today December 25th. I did give them a call on Tuesday and was told not to be concerned until two weeks after the original 90 day due date which would have been next Tuesday December 31st and to give them a call on that day if it wasn't back yet. So it does appear they might be running a little behind, at least I have never had one take this long to be returned previously. Just for your information.