I fell flat on my face into the mud

williamta20012

im new here and lonely, I need a girlfriend.

I dont speak thai thai yet, so I really was having trouble finding a girlfriend.

I said to my self stuff it ill just go to the bars.

the problem is bar girls are basically geniuses when it comes to men. they have heard it and seen it all from mens lips.

plus their bosses r on their backs to keep you spending.

I found a nice bar girl, we are still friends.

I decided to go to a local bar near my house. I got drunk and made friends with a really nice girl. Buddah only knows what she was saying to me.

finally she said u go home now. she gave mr a ring saying love forever and I left for another bar.

thats when a fat thai 28 yr old boy followed me, we went chick hunting together.

I payed for his beer. that when my face made contact with the sloppy mud. I open my wallet and the fat guy sees the 60k b in my wallet.

now when he sees me at night going home, he starts following me.

I guess he is trying to figure out where I live.

I always take back roads home now, and am xxxxxxx constantly paranoid.

it was a great lesson, im an idiot

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

In using Thai Visa I agree:

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Closed