Transfer money for condo purchase

Hi,

As I planed to buy a condo, it's time to send money from my country to my KSK bank account.

In order to get the FET form before the property transfer, I need to tranfer EURO currency (no THB righjt ?) and to add a description to my order. Is there a specific sentence, somethink like "Condo investment" or whatever else ?

Regards

Pat

Best to transfer in non Thai currency, so normally you own currency will do, I think you will need a document from your Thai bank to certify the money came from outside Thailand.

Also when transferring money to Thailand you need state what it is for, so something like "Condo Purchase" should do.

Correct funds must be transferred from "off shore" and you get a better rate if the transfer is in your home currency and exchanged here. When you request your SWIFT Wire, just state For Purchase of a Condo and that will flag it at your Thai Bank (Kasikorn) who will prepare a Currency Exchange Certificate for you to take to the Land Office to do the transfer. The original certificate will be retained by the Land Office and will be attached to the Chanote that is kept there. You will receive a copy of the certificate from the Land Office for your records. The wire request does not have to list a specific condo or address of the condo

If you have made a deposit on the condo make sure that amount is included in your wire request