How many Hi-So types would get on a train in Thailand?

bkkgriz

Can anyone explain to me the point of that video or of this thread ?

Drinks company pays models to model on train to advertise their product. Ermmmmmm I completely lost.

wacko.pngwacko.png

It's the Orient Express. It costs a lot to go on, although not as much as the 06:30 from Swindon to Paddington.

I dated a real Hi So in Bangkok once. She had never been on the Chao Phraya river boats, a bus, taxi or train. Her father was the Minister of Defense 18 years ago, not that ever met him.

I have done it too several times in the past. For some reason unknown to me certain people here in Thailand like to state that certain thai females including for example the so called hi so chicks would not date a foreigner and would not even think about having a foreign boyfriend. I always have a good laugh when I hear that because it's not true.

My brother and his wife traveled on it a few years back. Part of a package deal that included 2 nights in the Mandarin Oriental. Where beer from the fridge was 180 Baht for a small can whistling.gif

Beer is 180 baht in almost all small fridges...unless you stay in the 600-1000 baht shacks.

My brother and his wife traveled on it a few years back. Part of a package deal that included 2 nights in the Mandarin Oriental. Where beer from the fridge was 180 Baht for a small can whistling.gif

Beer is 180 baht in almost all small fridges...unless you stay in the 600-1000 baht shacks.

Depends on the definition of 'small can'. biggrin.png

post-566-0-08596100-1388625941_thumb.jpg