Trat: Man injured by explosives intended for his rivals

webfact

Can't imagine if it prematurely blew up in his pants pocket....worst than losing a hand.w00t.gif

What does he lose then? Couldn't be his balls considering he brought explosives to handle a barfight.

Too right he obviously never had any to start with !!!

Whats th black circle on the guy's ear?

Ear ring. People have them inserted into the love these days. When the fashion dies out going to be some weird looking ears about. I haven't worn ear rings for 12 years now but can still see where the holes are.

In the americans it has very strong cultural significance. Watch the movie apocalypto where you see mayans of all classes wear them.

shows the mentality of some of the simpletons here - get in an argument and try to kill the other person. Hope the clown gets put in prison.

I recon, before that "Clown" will go to prison, he will get a job with the

other "Clowns". Maybe an assignment, probably even promotion within

the bomb disposal unit giggle.gif

At least, he had more success "discovering" his own bomb then the

soldiers have with those highly sophisticated metal detectors.cheesy.gif

Whats th black circle on the guy's ear?

Ear ring. People have them inserted into the love these days. When the fashion dies out going to be some weird looking ears about. I haven't worn ear rings for 12 years now but can still see where the holes are.
In the americans it has very strong cultural significance. Watch the movie apocalypto where you see mayans of all classes wear them.
Think that's where the idea of them came from (not the movie as such, but the Americas). Just a fashion statement for many outside of those people for whom there is a cultural and spiritual link to the practice. Edited by Bluespunk