Trat: Man injured by explosives intended for his rivals

webfact

Man Injured By Explosives Intended For His Rivals
By Khaosod Online

ri.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A man in Trat province has blown much of his hand off by the explosive device he intended to hurl at his rivals.

The incident took place at a karaoke bar in front of local district office in Mueang district. Rescue workers responded to emergency calls and found Mr. Ked Boonliang, 31, at the scene with severe injury in his hand.

He was given first aid and later transported to Trat Hospital.

Witnesses said Mr. Ked and his friends were drinking at their table earlier in the night, but they soon developed a heated quarrel with another group of customers on the next table.

The argument quickly escalated into a fist fight, witnesses said, and Mr. Ked brought out an explosive device from his pocket, intending to throw it at the group. However, the device reportedly exploded prematurely in Mr. Ked′s hand.

Mr. Ked′s rivals left the scene immediately after the explosion, witnesses added.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE9ERTBNRGN4TlE9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2013-12-28

• Like 2

The incident took place at a karaoke bar

The argument quickly escalated into a fist fight, witnesses said, and Mr. Ked brought out an explosive device from his pocket,

Mr. Ked checking his pockets at home prior to leaving for a fun night karaoking.

House keys = check.

Wallet = check.

Cigarettes/lighter = check.

Spare change = check.

Explosive device = check.

Brain = Mai mee (no have)

Ok, I'm ready to go.

Lol...

• Like 1

Whats th black circle on the guy's ear?

Ear ring. People have them inserted into the love these days. When the fashion dies out going to be some weird looking ears about. I haven't worn ear rings for 12 years now but can still see where the holes are.

Just how many Thais go around with deadly weapons (homemade guns that shoot 9 bullets at the same time, machetes and 'explosive devices') hidden from view. huh.png

Must be a Thai Buddhist thing, I guess.

Yup, it's all about following the teachings and having foreigners oooh and aaah at the peaceful nation

• Like 1

Just how many Thais go around with deadly weapons (homemade guns that shoot 9 bullets at the same time, machetes and 'explosive devices') hidden from view. huh.png

Must be a Thai Buddhist thing, I guess.

Yup, it's all about following the teachings and having foreigners oooh and aaah at the peaceful nation

Buddhist inner peace.

:cheesy:

• Like 1

You people are one sick bunch!!! How in hell could you laugh at someone who has 'much of his hand blown off'... imagine that happening to you... or someone you know... we were not there so we wouldn't know what started the fight... we only know it was bad enough for Mr. K to pull an 'explosive device' from his pocket (!?!?!?!?)... which then err... exploded in his own hand... wait... explosive devices are a part of the stuffs he brings in his pocket to a karaoke bar... what the hell does this moron bring to a whorehouse then??? Ok, sorry I can't keep the straight face anymore...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sorry no sympathy for you Mr. K. You had it coming...

• Like 1