Where to get testosterone injections in bkk

ttthailand

Looking for an inexpensive but safe and easy place to get testosterone injections in Bangkok. In Pattaya you can get in a clinic for 300 to 400 baht and it takes 10 minutes in and out. I visited the Sukhumvit hospital in Bkk and got an injection and they charged 1003 baht and it took over an hour. I am not trying to do body building I just have low levels according to prior tests and would like to do for better health.

Why don't you learn to do it yourself?

You can buy the hyperdermics and needles from a drug store and there are plenty of good websites which provide details on how to do an intramuscular injection. Just follow the instructions/diagrams.

You will need 2 needles - a big one to draw up the testosterone and a smaller one to inject. It really is a piece of cake and once you've learned hiw to do it you are free if clinics and hospitals forever.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Why don't you learn to do it yourself? You can buy the hyperdermics and needles from a drug store and there are plenty of good websites which provide details on how to do an intramuscular injection. Just follow the instructions/diagrams. You will need 2 needles - a big one to draw up the testosterone and a smaller one to inject. It really is a piece of cake and once you've learned hiw to do it you are free if clinics and hospitals forever. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agreed almost anyone can learn this and buying testosterone is easy and legal. It would save you loads of money.

Thanks for your advise guys. I guess I could try to stick it to myself ... Sounds abusive... Hahaha

What would be the best type of Testosterone to buy ? And needle, can I use just about any ? Size ?

Needles

Id go for 18g 1 inch for sucking and 23g 1 inch for injecting. If i were you id learn to inject in your legs its the easiests and the amounts you need to inject are not a lot.

I would go for testoviron depot from Bayer (good German brand) it comes in a box of 20 250mg ampules. So you might have to go for half an ampule per week (depending on how much you want).

I know friends of mine who use it for HRT.

There are millions of good instruction videos on injecting yourself and millions of people do it.

Thanks for your advise guys. I guess I could try to stick it to myself ... Sounds abusive... Hahaha

What would be the best type of Testosterone to buy ? And needle, can I use just about any ? Size ?

Needles

Id go for 18g 1 inch for sucking and 23g 1 inch for injecting. If i were you id learn to inject in your legs its the easiests and the amounts you need to inject are not a lot.

I would go for testoviron depot from Bayer (good German brand) it comes in a box of 20 250mg ampules. So you might have to go for half an ampule per week (depending on how much you want).

There are millions of good instruction videos on injecting yourself and millions of people do it.

I also have very low levels. I got tested and have the levels of a 90 year old, even though I;m in my 30's.

But I don't like the idea of injecting. What are the best gels (brands etc.)?

Thanks.

What age should you start going on HRT (for men)?

Is it really legal to buy and if so, from a street pharmacy?

What age.. no age specified.. just do a test to see if your low or not.

As far as I know testosterone is legal bodybuilder supplements are not as they are usually underground labs. (testosterone in large enough quantities are also for bodybuilding but what i meant was that the stuff i was talking about was produced by a real company)

I have never heard that it is illegal to buy it those underground supplements yes, ask sheryll to be sure.

Needles

I also have very low levels. I got tested and have the levels of a 90 year old, even though I;m in my 30's.

But I don't like the idea of injecting. What are the best gels (brands etc.)?

Thanks.

Sorry, can't help you there.. no experience. I really get it that you don't like injecting.. most people don't like it its natural.

• Like 1

Needles

Thanks for the info

• 3 months later...

Would need to be a large pharmacy. Since this is more likely to be popular with farang, I'd try the one on Sukhumvit near Soi 2 first.

or general in some tourist center....like Pattaya....

I went several times to BNH Hospital and got nebido testosterone undecanoate injections.

It's more costly, but only has to be done once every 3 months. It costs about 10,000 baht if done from a hospital.

Then get a prescription from the doctor and order Nebido online. From London was the cheapest. I think about £95.00 or 160 for 3 months. If you live in the USA you will need to inject it yourself as this isn't FDA approved in the USA. But the prescription is only good for 6 months, however I never saw a limit on how many ampules you can buy.

In Thailand and London, many places outside of USA it is approved, so getting it wouldn't be problem.

I got the feeling it would be hard to order from a pharmacy in Thailand, with or without a prescription. I enquired, but didn't get much positive from them They do have androgel but IMO that isn't as good.

The extra costs is worth it to me to get a more even flow of Testosterone and less injections.