Englishman Electrician killed in bike crash 29th december 0300 am

Early hours of the morning a friend of mine was driving his motor bike and collided with another bike at 0300 hrs this morning and died at the scene.

the crash was near Bangkok Hospital where his body was taken to and now has been moved to the morgue in Nathong.

RIP Phil you shall be missed

The man was a local electrician that has left his misses behind who is pregnant with his child

very sad.

I will have to close this until further notice. I have been told that the family has not been notified as yet, as soon as I get the green light will open again.

Thank you.

Confirmation received.

• Like 1

I'm always saying to people ,that in a Thailand where there is A large volume of traffic,don't ride to wheels.In the 43 years that I have been coming to Thailand,I can't count the number of farangs that have had major accidents on 2 wheels.

• Like 1

I'm always saying to people ,that in a Thailand where there is A large volume of traffic,don't ride to wheels.In the 43 years that I have been coming to Thailand,I can't count the number of farangs that have had major accidents on 2 wheels.

Have to agree, even if you are experienced.

I think a lot of the figures come from the fact that many people hire bikes they don't know how to handle.

The structure around 4 wheels at least gives you some protection.

Meanwhile, RIP Phil.

• Like 1

Have to agree, even if you are experienced.

I think a lot of the figures come from the fact that many people hire bikes they don't know how to handle.

The structure around 4 wheels at least gives you some protection.

Meanwhile, RIP Phil.

RIP to the Englishman.

This is not the time nor place but please understand that there is a counter argument to your statement about riding around in 4 wheeled tanks as opposed to 2 wheeled.

If you wish to discuss it further, we can fork this thread elsewhere.