2014-bungalows-houses-apartments-for-short-long-term-rental Private listings NON commercial.

Rooo

Looking for a villa/house or apartment to rent on Koh Samui in the Lamai area.

Requirements:

December 6th - January 2nd

Minimum two bedroom

Pool, private or shared

Budget around 115,000 THB

Preferably with some sort of security

Please contact me if you have/know of any rentals available during these dates.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a apartment to rent on Koh Samui.

Requirements:
From 1 of november - 3 months
One bedroom
Pool, gym
Fast internet
Work place - table + chair
Budget: 15000 - 20000
Please contact me if you have/know of any rentals available during these dates.

looking for a villa/house appartament for rent asap for the coming 3 months,

2 bedroom minimum near the beach and shops.

budget up to 600000 a month

Not sure yet what area, please contact me with details if you have something interesting

German family looking for place to rent Dec 2014 - Feb 2015

Dear Forum,

Me, my wife and our 1 y/o daughter are looking for a private place to rent. I am glad I finally found this forum and hopefully find what we are looking for.

What we prefer:

- North area (Mae Nam etc.)

- being close (by foot) to the beach. We are not planning on renting a car/scooter, and we have a toddler. So ease of getting to the beach is somehow essential.

- having a pool (doesn't have to be private).

- a kitchen. We like to cook our baby's own food.

- conveniently close to a food supplier (market etc.)

- safe (from burglary/crime)

- 2 bedroom min., or something like one separate bedroom, so any of us can have a night without the baby ;-)

budget: the stomach ache starts at around 700 EUR / month. But I am used to that kin of pain...

What you get:

- a nice, clean, decent, trustworthy, responsible and happy couple.

- an even nicer, lovlier, though not necessarily cleaner baby angel girl with the bluest eyes on the planet.

- a musician and composer (piano, voice) and diving instructor (me, Jan)

- an interior designer and professional wedding photographer (my wife, Olja)

- a charming angel called Liv.

If you want to see my wife's photographic work, check her website at www.oljagrenner.com.

Any help will be highly appreciated. We speak German, English, Russian and conversational French. We are not speaking Thai but trying.

You can email me at [email protected]

Kind regards from Germany,

Jan & Olja & Liv

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking for a Quiet House in a Quiet Area; not near bars or loud people/homes; not on a road or at least on a very lightly traveled one; and, hopefully, in a bit of a green area. Beach area'd be nice, but not expected for the price I seek. I'd like furnished, though I have a couple small pieces and mattress.

I'd prefer Maenam, Choeng Mon, Plai Laem or Bangrak area (even quiet places in Bophut or Chaweng if they exist;). 8,000-11,000/month, lower is be$t, but need good house. Want AC, screens, window bars if in remote area, need hot water, kitchen as I'm a cook AND I have 1 INDOOR, NO-CLAWS cat, sleeps the day away & is litter box-trained (degreed, in fact).

I need clean water, good Internet, Electric. I'm a single man, older, not loud, no parties, like nice neighbours, grouping, peace.

**LONG-term, as in years. Please PM me if you know of anything. Need ASAP, November 20>, if possible. Thanks Much! TFG

Edited by ThaiFraiGai

Hello,

I am looking for a clean, safe apartment/house for a month between the beginning of January and beginning of February in Koh Samui.

Could be 2 or 3 bedrooms, preferably close to the beach (walking distance) and shops and most importantly with stable Internet connection.

Budget 30 000-35 000 baht/month.

Would appreciate if you have some offers :)

Thank you!

I sure messed that up, I guess proof reading is not overrated after all. Let me try again; We are looking for a house to rent long term in the Lamai or Hua Thanon area until the construction on our house is complete. Willing to pay up to 15,000 for a decent house.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

Looking to rent a one or two bedroom house, detached with garden if possible. Long term at least for a year as I have a contract working in Samui.

Starting February 2015. Budget 12000 maximum. not too far from chaweng. quiet residential area preferred.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...