Pulled It...........

thequietman

OP, I understand the feelings but I think wifey had the best idea. Why confront (inflame) a situation like this by trying to take his gun from him?

As other posters have said about penile envy.

Smile, feel sorry for the useless prick and walk away.

The Todger Paradox.

What if you've got a really small todger and no gun at all?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

• Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am concerned about the OP having reached YOPBP (Your Own Personal Breaking Point) by the sounds of it and doing something he might regret later ("I am living here 12 years now and I feel finally, enough is enough.").

Take a break from Thailand if you can.

• Like 1

I am concerned about the OP having reached YOPBP (Your Own Personal Breaking Point) by the sounds of it and doing something he might regret later ("I am living here 12 years now and I feel finally, enough is enough.").

Take a break from Thailand if you can.

I hadn't read it like that. Hadn't thought of it like that.

GuestHouse is right, this is confirmation bias in action. All my mates and colleagues from NI are the non-self-harm sorts . . . of the extreme. Unbreakable. Good crack though.

I honestly think the OP means, "Should I call it a day here and buy that cream teas café in Bideford?"

OP, I understand the feelings but I think wifey had the best idea. Why confront (inflame) a situation like this by trying to take his gun from him?

The Todger Paradox.

If you have a small one and no gun, you ride a big bike or drive a flash car to make up for it - plenty of those about.

I've no idea what a one handed slap sounds like, as I need two hands!! whistling.gifblink.png

The Todger Paradox.

If you have a small one and no gun, you ride a big bike or drive a flash car to make up for it - plenty of those about.

I've no idea what a one handed slap sounds like, as I need two hands!! whistling.gifblink.png

Blimey! You're a big boy!

The Todger Paradox.

Blimey! You're a big boy!

Nah.

Small hands.

• Like 1

The Todger Paradox.

I think there's exceptions to this rule . . .

chris_eubank_2003_06_26.jpg

You guys should talk more about Devon and Cornwall because even though I thought Devon was a crappy town in Connecticut and Cornwall was a beautiful picture post card almost perfect town with a famous covered bridge in Connecticut the ones you talk about are much more funny!

I sympathize with you,, until someone pulls a gun on you it doesn't really sink in,, it's easy to make fun and make jokes but the most beautiful girl i have ever known had a gun shoved in her face during a robbery and she has been traumatized until this day, she is physically beautiful (could be a model) but mentally scarred, it pissed me off because i would have traded places with her in a heart beat. It's until you hold a gun in your hand or even shoot one that it sinks in as to the damage it can cause, i have used many weapons but today i have great respect for them and would rather not be in contact with a weapon in any circumstances, they kill, especially in the wrong hands, it's the wild wild west as we know it here so i think let the others be cowboys, but i'll be alive coward. General Patton once said, "you don't win wars by dying for your country, you win wars by making the other guy die for his country" i agree, today guns scare me in Thailand, let the Thais do what they like, i don't want to die here.

"I am living here 12 years now and I feel finally, enough is enough."

Sounds like you are ready to give up and leave... just because you met

one axxhole in 12 years? When I lived in the U.S, I met about 10 a week.

What are you complaining about?

• Like 1

Just never mess with the locals and I would stay far from these kind of events too.

Many more than you think carry guns, knives or turn a beer bottle in one when they get aroused.

And most of them get aroused very fast certainly when there is alcohol and other drugs around!

Wait a week or 2 for the news about shootings at (company) new year parties....

• Like 1

I lived in Walthamstow for 2 years. Hated it, but never had any problems there and none in Thailand after 7 years. Would take Thailand over Walthamstow any day...with or without guns.

Happens almost everyday in the Philippines. Once in the long time you been here? Pretty good.

Every day? You never been to Walthamstow have you?
Edited by OmegaRacer
  • Like 1