Pulled It...........

thequietman

Just back this very moment from a Muay Thai and dancing tournament. Thai Nerd approaches me and my friends and wants to talk English. Understandable but we are trying to have some fun. Never mind we tolerate him and he moves on.

End of the night just happened and everyone moving home. The nerd approaches and tries to impose himself on the conversation. we don't want to engage so he gets upset and lifts up his shirt and shows a side arm.

I am originally from N.ireland so I want to take his gun from him, wife tells me to stop.. I go to security and point him out, they say never mind and keep loading the truck. WFT !

I an very upset right now but wife tells me to let if go.

I am living here 12 years now and I feel finally, enough is enough.

Thoughts.

• Like 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my honest belief and I've said it many times here, everyone should move to Devon.

I went to Devon recently and all they pulled on me was a jam scone and a cuppa tea.

It just takes some time for the anger to wear down, mate.

Devonitelythumbsup.gif

I reckon is was that squirty cream from a can, not Devon knows they make it so creamy cream.

It's my honest belief and I've said it many times here, everyone should move to Devon.

I went to Devon recently and all they pulled on me was a jam scone and a cuppa tea.

Devonitelythumbsup.gif

He was in a jam. He misconected. He later ate the pin of a Cornish pasty. He probably ate the 300lb woman. Stress does that to you.

• Like 2

Devonitelythumbsup.gif

He was in a jam. He misconected. He later ate the pin of a Cornish pasty. He probably ate the 300lb woman. Stress does that to you.

I tell you, it was a lovely day out was that. Only thing is it rained. A lot.

Speakin' of 300lb women, my ex-wife is coming to visit tomorrow. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Seriously? They're still pulling that old trick? The bloody pirates.

OP - I think we've all had this kind of situation before, in milder forms usually. It is, as I said, penis envy. Pathetic little flocks. They can't try it on Thai males, so they target you and me. Not nice to see a gun, so I understand your concern. But with these types of wonderously inadequate female deprived colonoscopy loving fools, they simply make a point about their intellectual superiority. Then move on to their next conquest of Western civilisation.

It got worse as I went into Cornwall. A 300lb woman in St. Austell pulled the pin on a real Cornish pasty and threw it straight at me.

It was alright!!!

Of course you are not from Cornwall,that's a waste of a good Pastie!