I want a table saw that uses a removable 220v circular saw

The Deerhunter

I want a table saw for a project lining and insulating the upstairs of a typical older style house. Down-stairs is all nice but upstairs is unlined timber with no ceiling and gets unbearably hot.and unusable for most of the year. I could use a new circular saw but would prefer one that I can buy with a an accessory saw table. I want to be able to use mitre cuts, timber guides and adjust my cutting depth etc. As the need for a table saw is not long term I don't want to invest a lot of money & storage space on a stand-alone dedicated table saw. I want one I can fold up and store until needed again & meantime use the circular saw for usual tasks.

I am in Chonburi - Chacheongsao area. Any useful info on brands, shops, prices, availability etc?

Thanks

Thats a great instructable. Interesting to note that I also have a Bosch, and wonder why you cannot use as one?

Lord knows Forky, I suspect it may be as simple as the motor not being continuously rated and may cook if used for long periods as tables often are.

Making a guide (fence) for a home made table saw is easy,

Simply take a 6" rip of the finished side of a piece of 5/8 plywood

then take a 4" rip of an other finished side of 5/8 plywood

screw both pieces together so that both finished ends are flush

so now let's say you wanted to make 12" rips of a piece of plywood

simply take a 12" measurement off the front of the saw blade and make a mark

then take a measurement of the back of the blade and make a mark with a pencil,

then line up your guide (fence) on both marks and attach to your home made table with nails, use double head nails if you have, so you can remove them when you want to move the guide) or use drywall screws , or secure the guide to the table with C clamps.

Many Videos on how to make a table saw on you-tube, some are very complicated, It does not need to be that complicated, a simple, sturdy plywood table with a slit for the blade cut in the middle and a circular saw attached under the table with the blade sticking through the slit will work fine,