need a piece of glass cut for coffee table

jarhead50200

In Nong Hoi, near Holiday Inn. From Meng Rai bridge take a right at the lights into Chiang Mai-Lamphun Road. After 200 metres you will see 7-11 on your right. Almost next door and a little further along, you will find Deng's place. doesnt look much but a nice guy who knows his stuff. Cut me a 210 x 107 mirror, and fitted free. Good luck

You find them almost everywhere and they are also very visible because more often than not, they have these huge glass sheets outside.

If you haven't seen one yet, just ask some locals, i am sure there must to be one of those shops near to you.

Kitti Mai At has lots of kinds of glass and will cut to size and grind the edges. They are on the road that runs along the West side of the Ping River south of the Super Highway about about 250 meters on the right side (west side). Front has a bit of parking and looks like a hardware store. Drive in the driveway on the North side for more parking and glass. Might take the table with you and might consider some stronger glass, tempered or laminated.

^ '...consider some stronger glass, tempered or laminated.'

Definitely go with D99's suggestion, and consider too, a tan colored glass - it does not show the fingerprints as readily, hides any blemishes in the wood, and to my eye looks a lot classier than ordinary glass.