Immigration On-Line Queue System V.2

Tywais

"my first attempt was already booked but I was successful at my second attempt."

What does that mean?

First time he tried he could not book a slot he failed, the second time he tried to book a slot he was successful I would guess.

Checked this morning, there were 2 slots in the p.m. For 12th June.

Edited by Thailand

Yes!

All slots are full from tomorrow 04Apr to 11Jun. Not a single spot anywhere. All 10 blocked. Every single working day.

I need to renew my retirement extentison mid of June and in PANIC right now.

If the sh#t hits the fan, anybody knows a decent agent???

Thank you!!!

Edit: I checked last month randomly and I remember there were SOME empty slots onceeeeee in a while....

You can get a slot if you are prepared to stay up late...

I got a slot for 11 June by staying up late on Sunday night and trying after midnight. About 00:05 they became available, my first attempt was already booked but I was successful at my second attempt.

Yep.

20 seconds (!!!) after midnight the 13:30 (12Jun) slot was already taken last night. When I tried to book it I got an error message "wrong security code". (???)

14:00 worked out fine. Around 02:00 only the 15:00 and 15:30 spots were still available. All other gone.

Like UmpaLumpa, I would like to know how to cancel an appointment. I will try to get a later slot. Should I be successful I want to cancel this one.

When I was talking to a woman from a visa service today, there was a hint that these agencies may be signing up for all the slots, though in the past when I have made an appointment I didn't notice any of that going on.

When I was talking to a woman from a visa service today, there was a hint that these agencies may be signing up for all the slots, though in the past when I have made an appointment I didn't notice any of that going on.

Pretty much sure that is the case.

Needs immigration to actually monitor what is going on as it makes little sense. Interesting to see the names in relation to the actual appointments each day, but the I am just an old cynic!

• Like 1

I tried to book for 5 june but were 4 days to late (96 days) and all lines and days were full. Could book for monday 9 june though, 4 days overstay or do I have a week respite?

"my first attempt was already booked but I was successful at my second attempt."

What does that mean?

First time he tried he could not book a slot he failed, the second time he tried to book a slot he was successful I would guess.

Checked this morning, there were 2 slots in the p.m. For 12th June.

Thanks "Thailand", that is quite correct

(just logged on)

Pretty much sure that is the case.

Needs immigration to actually monitor what is going on as it makes little sense. Interesting to see the names in relation to the actual appointments each day, but the I am just an old cynic!

I too am an old cynic...

At midnight, 12:01, 12:03, and 12:05, I got the message "Queue closed...This day over limit 100 days."

At 12:07, 3 out of 10 slots were filled. After I signed up for one slot (12 seconds), I went to sign up for a second for my wife. There were 2 left. Then they were all gone.

So, you have a 5-minute window to sign up.

The online queue system is broken.

I doubt very much that there are visa agency people, who are quicker on the button than anyone else after midnight.

The spots surely must already be blocked by........(have a guess) probably on behalf of the agencies.

One or two spots not requested, thrown out like scraps of food left to fight over.

I tried to book for 5 june but were 4 days to late (96 days) and all lines and days were full. Could book for monday 9 june though, 4 days overstay or do I have a week respite?

Booking for visa renewal?

yes indeed.

I doubt very much that there are visa agency people, who are quicker on the button than anyone else after midnight.

The spots surely must already be blocked by........(have a guess) probably on behalf of the agencies.

One or two spots not requested, thrown out like scraps of food left to fight over.

It was a given some time ago that it was likely the agencies were screwing everybody by booking up all the slots in one shape or form. If they are getting block bookings then there is a scam and possible under the table thingies going on.

Wonder if the newish big boss knows?

Pretty damn efficient up there now,STOP using the agencies and see what happens perhaps?

It was a given some time ago that it was likely the agencies were screwing everybody by booking up all the slots in one shape or form. If they are getting block bookings then there is a scam and possible under the table thingies going on.

Pretty dam_n efficient up there now,STOP using the agencies and see what happens perhaps?

NEVER in my time here have I used agencies for renewal extensions or abused the online system.

The only way these slots can be booked so fast, is if someone inside has pre-booked them.

Does the newish big boss know? Well, whose going to write the first letter to him?wink.png

It's a good topic for City News though as they were the original interviewers.

Pretty dam_n efficient up there now,STOP using the agencies and see what happens perhaps?

NEVER in my time here have I used agencies for renewal extensions or abused the online system.

The only way these slots can be booked so fast, is if someone inside has pre-booked them.

Does the newish big boss know? Well, whose going to write the first letter to him?wink.png

It's a good topic for City News though as they were the original interviewers.

Over to you City News!

• Like 1

This and much other speculation does not fit with the facts.

I got on their site last night at 12:02 and one slot was booked. I booked mine and checked back at 12:15 and there were four slots available and again at 12:26 when there was still one slot available,

So the slots are not prebooked, not blocked and they are not just leaving one or two spots to fight over.

Edited by Dante99

This and much other speculation does not fit with the facts.

I got on their site last night at 12:02 and one slot was booked. I booked mine and checked back at 12:15 and there were four slots available and again at 12:26 when there was still one slot available,

So the slots are not prebooked, not blocked and they are not just leaving one or two spots to fight over.

Friday 13th June eh?......maybe some superstitious people out there. wink.png

• Like 1

my next door neighbour,went this morning about 7.30 for extension of stay,and was told to come back tommorow,and i think the more people get to no about booking on line,its going to end up in a lottery,or less a different approach is implemented for visa business,ie, more staff bigger premises.??????

I got up at midnight last night and tried to book in on the next available day 16th June and it was showing "This day over limit 100 days".

Tried until 12.20 and gave up.

Got up this morning and the whole day,16th,is booked solid.

Only in Thailand.

I got up at midnight last night and tried to book in on the next available day 16th June and it was showing "This day over limit 100 days".

Only in Thailand.

Can't fight a system that is designed to outwit you.

Only in Thailand.

Monday always has been the worst day to do anything at immigration, didn't you know?

Only in Thailand.

Monday always has been the worst day to do anything at immigration, didn't you know?

Yesterday was friday (the day i tried to do something with immigration?) ,suggest you update to a 2014 calendar smile.png

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Seems we have an issue here. Anybody any idea how and to whom to address it the Thai way? We don't want anybody to lose face do we?

It's probably already been addressed the Thai way $$$

Face doesn't enter into it.