We are still here

swissie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the day I've had Swissie, the day I've just had . . . the revelations of family relations! Of the economics of ignorance. Of the best made plans . . .

Finally! A certain someone "gets it".

It's been a long and rocky road this one. Over ten years of this terrain. Unfortunately the twists and turns have only brought us to the cliff edge.

But wait! Oh no! It's all too late. The goose has been cooked long ago and with his last few joules of energy, poor old goose must soon fly, fly away!

I'm I on drugs?

Well f£$k me, I should be!

These people are utterly clueless. Doesn't matter which way you cut it, you simply cannot educate pork.

Albert Einstein of all people once said, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results. Now, clearly I'm no Albert Einstein. Hell, I'm not even the sharpest tool in the TVF box and that's saying something! But a man has to know his limitations. So it is with a heavy heart that I must now log on to Lastminutedotcom and make the necessary arrangements.

clint_dirty_harry_blog2.jpg

Remember. A man has to know his limitations.

What happened ?

After the day I've had Swissie, the day I've just had . . . the revelations of family relations! Of the economics of ignorance. Of the best made plans . . .

It's been a long and rocky road this one. Over ten years of this terrain. Unfortunately the twists and turns have only brought us to the cliff edge.

But wait! Oh no! It's all too late. The goose has been cooked long ago and with his last few joules of energy, poor old goose must soon fly, fly away!

I'm I on drugs?

These people are utterly clueless. Doesn't matter which way you cut it, you simply cannot educate pork.

Albert Einstein of all people once said, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results. Now, clearly I'm no Albert Einstein. Hell, I'm not even the sharpest tool in the TVF box and that's saying something! But a man has to know his limitations. So it is with a heavy heart that I must now log on to Lastminutedotcom and make the necessary arrangements.

What happened ?

SIL blew the kids college fund.

Not the local technical college either. Think Oxford all the way up to Masters.

I'm I on drugs?

What happened ?

She told u herself ?

If it's Thai thinking , how can it only be experienced in the sticks ?

Yes it would mean that the city peoples aren't thinking Thai.

Which can be discussed....Maybe it is country side thinking instead of town thinking.

I'm I on drugs?

What happened ?

She told u herself ?

Had a visit from the big woman herself. Many tears.

Nothing I can do about it now.

I'm I on drugs?

What happened ?

She told u herself ?

Had a visit from the big woman herself. Many tears.

Nothing I can do about it now.

What where the revelations about the family relations....if u care to elaborate...interested to know..

• Like 1

SIL sold something.. A big something that was there for some one some when. Then spent it.

Nuff'?

How on earth did a lower-order in-law get access to the nest egg?

Got hold of a bit of paper and did it all in good faith. Can't be around all the time.

The old woman can't handle money since her BF goes through it all. I've spent years trying to keep it all together for the kids sake. Same 'ol, same 'ol. You've heard it all before.

Part of it bought the BF a truck which is now of course around a tree.

Had over a decade of these people and as much as I love the kids dearly it's time to move on. This really is beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

• Like 2

Buying houses in Thailand,bahahahaaaaaa. Still happening,omg.

You need to, to house children if you have them.

Otherwise if you're just a (long term) tourist then I agree, only rent.

This wasn't a house in any case.

No you don't need to,I have two children,get a bigger apartment.

You might notice kids these days never play outside much anyway,problem with playstations and iPads.

My place,my name, if it's not in my name it was never at any point my place no matter how many times you say my place.

• Like 2

Buying houses in Thailand,bahahahaaaaaa. Still happening,omg.

You need to, to house children if you have them.

Otherwise if you're just a (long term) tourist then I agree, only rent.

This wasn't a house in any case.

No you don't need to,I have two children,get a bigger apartment.

You might notice kids these days never play outside much anyway,problem with playstations and iPads.

My place,my name, if it's not in my name it was never at any point my place no matter how many times you say my place.

No I always refer to it as our kids' house. It's not mine.

Kids spend all day playing outside, the trouble is keeping track. Mountain bikes, rollerskates, always running about everywhere. Genuinely good school. A bucolic upbringing, it's alright up here.

Would never bring children up in an apartment. We don't even have a television hooked up to an aerial.

I'm paranoid about houses,I awoke to find an African man in my bedroom,Was a shocking experience and I struggled to sleep for months afterwards.

On top of that,he is in my home and I get accused of excessive force,what would have happened if he came out on top,or if I was not home and my wife and children were alone.

Would be very unlikely to happen again to me,or never to you,but I'm comfortable in an apartment with an un breakable door.

When you wake up to someone staring at you,it does strange things to you,lol.

Australian laws suck,I won and he got a measly two month sentence,but the court case shit me,I left the witness stand in disgust after his lawyer drilled me at one stage.

Honestly a house would be nice but my wife's terrified now,in our current place she is totally at ease.

Good to see your children play the way kids should.

Edited by Kangawallafox
  • Like 1

I'm paranoid about houses,I awoke to find an African man in my bedroom,Was a shocking experience and I struggled to sleep for months afterwards.

On top of that,he is in my home and I get accused of excessive force,what would have happened if he came out on top,or if I was not home and my wife and children were alone.

Would be very unlikely to happen again to me,or never to you,but I'm comfortable in an apartment with an un breakable door.

When you wake up to someone staring at you,it does strange things to you,lol.

Australian laws suck,I won and he got a measly two month sentence,but the court case shit me,I left the witness stand in disgust after his lawyer drilled me at one stage.

Honestly a house would be nice but my wife's terrified now,in our current place she is totally at ease.

Good to see your children play the way kids should.

YOU got grilled, and he got 2 months? You worried about excessive force? Wow, do cultures differ and then some.

Where I live we have what's called a Castle Doctrine, taken from "a man's home is his castle." If I catch someone in my home just trying to get into my home without my permission, he's 6 feet under and I skate. I don't have to justify it, he doesn't have to be armed, and I'm immune from civil suit too.

Would you believe that no one's ever tried it? smile.png

• Like 2