Thai PM calls for peaceful end to political crisis

Lite Beer

well just go away along with rest of your evil clan hardly wanting peace when they put up all clan members as MP's in party list and stuff every important post with their own family members and cronies

I just hope whole rotten evil lot would sink into slime they came from

I am not into Thai politics, but it is obvious to anyone that one is as bad as the other. They are all hypocrites, both sides say they want a democracy, they want a free Thailand, yet they are both guilty of spreading destruction, violence, and killing innocent people, interfering with folks livelihoods, and prevent them from going about their normal business, as I said they are all Hypocrites who are preventing Thailand from being a free country.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bangkok is hurting from the protests but it will survive. After all, if it survived the reds trying to burn it down, it can survive anything. The sacrifice made will be worth it once the Shinawatras are thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

Another drunk on Suthep cool aid.

Throw out the Shins & there are 1000 clones waiting to replace them, while the TS clan continues to run the country from LOS & offshore.

Have another coup & millions of reds come & burn down the capital. Suthep should go back to grade school & learn what real "people's power" is.

You've already lost & you don't know it. The Shins win.

There there, little man.

Since you say the Shins win, they win ok? If you say a hundred million reds will burn Bangkok down, a hundred million will ok? Do you feel better now? rolleyes.gif

I am not into Thai politics, but it is obvious to anyone that one is as bad as the other. They are all hypocrites, both sides say they want a democracy, they want a free Thailand, yet they are both guilty of spreading destruction, violence, and killing innocent people, interfering with folks livelihoods, and prevent them from going about their normal business, as I said they are all Hypocrites who are preventing Thailand from being a free country.

More innocent people are killed in traffic accidents in a week at New Year's.

Yeah Bangkok is hurting from the protests but it will survive. After all, if it survived the reds trying to burn it down, it can survive anything. The sacrifice made will be worth it once the Shinawatras are thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

Throw out the Shins & there are 1000 clones waiting to replace them, while the TS clan continues to run the country from LOS & offshore.

Have another coup & millions of reds come & burn down the capital. Suthep should go back to grade school & learn what real "people's power" is.

There there, little man.

Since you say the Shins win, they win ok? If you say a hundred million reds will burn Bangkok down, a hundred million will ok? Do you feel better now? rolleyes.gif

Amen.

"So let it be wriiten. So let it be done".

There there, little man.

Amen.

"So let it be wriiten. So let it be done".

Works great also on my niece also when she throws a tantrum. clap2.gif

Are they? you said innocent people. How many of those people killed this or any other new year were innocent? Drunks, high speed merchants, motor cyclists without crash helmets. Are they innocent? In the case of all those motorcyclists killed because they do not wear crash helmets, are they blameless? Think again mate, and don't forget those who die on the way or in hospital that are not reported.

"It is the worst civil strife since 2010, when more than 90 people were killed in a bloody military crackdown on pro-Thaksin Red Shirt protests under the previous government."

Wow this is nice to know, as if we did not. But they might want to add that the people that are protesting are the peole that killed those 90 peolpe 3 years ago. They same bunch that cannot get elected and have to be appointed. They now want a dictatorship. Happy New Year Thailand.

well just go away along with rest of your evil clan hardly wanting peace when they put up all clan members as MP's in party list and stuff every important post with their own family members and cronies

Iguess you want a dictatorship?

Did she include a picture of herself crying to go with the FB post?

Do you think you could do a better Job??? I dought it. Atleast she has not told the police and the army to soot to kill like the preveouse government did.

I think a lot of people would do a better job then Poo. She's out of her depth and she would never have gotten a job a senior executive her brother's company, let alone PM of this country if it weren't for family ties. All she's good at is shopping, 'inspecting' road works and crying at press conferences. Blood useless.

She doesn't dare move on the protestors because she has little support from the army. They're not going to shoot the protestors and if she ordered the police to do it, the army would be against her.

Sounds like you are saying people power = violence. I hope not...

Do you think you could do a better Job??? I dought it. Atleast she has not told the police and the army to soot to kill like the preveouse government did.

Yeah yeah, same old propaganda as usual. Soldiers had to defend themselves. Some innocent people sadly got caught in the middle. Reds killed a bunch of people too, don't forget that and they continue to try and threaten and intimidate. At least in 2010 everyone was warned about the live fire zones. Today PT prefer to have anonymous militia killing on their behalf with no warning whatsoever...

The 2 faced lieing crab woman is the reason for the political turmoil, her and her dictatorial puppet master. If you really want a peaceful end then Shin's leave politics - simple ! You, the fugitive, your sister, your cousin, your nephew - all of you take your parasitic claws out of the country and give it a chance to recover from your reign of plunder.

cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20> I thought this was generally an over 18 forum.

Uh, if that is physical age then you are welcome, if it is mental age then you smutcakes are obviously way under qualified...cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

Actually, after reading many (too many) childish, unintelligent, baseless, ridiculous and just plain dumb pro-Thaksin/PTP,redshirt comments over the years, I thought the forum was open to anyone five years or older. whistling.gif

• Like 1

............................................................................."Do you think you could do a better Job??? I dought it. Atleast she has not told the police and the army to soot to kill like the preveouse government did"...............................................................................

Seriously, is there a site out there somewhere that people with no idea, no self formed opinion, no smarts, go to in order to copy and paste crap on to forums ? bah.gif

Edited by mikemac

The 2 faced lieing crab woman is the reason for the political turmoil, her and her dictatorial puppet master. If you really want a peaceful end then Shin's leave politics - simple ! You, the fugitive, your sister, your cousin, your nephew - all of you take your parasitic claws out of the country and give it a chance to recover from your reign of plunder.

cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20> I thought this was generally an over 18 forum.

Uh, if that is physical age then you are welcome, if it is mental age then you smutcakes are obviously way under qualified...cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

Actually, after reading many (too many) childish, unintelligent, baseless, ridiculous and just plain dumb pro-Thaksin/PTP,redshirt comments over the years, I thought the forum was open to anyone five years or older. whistling.gif

Anyone care to buy my land with rubber trees in Issan? I just can't see them red shirts any longer

............................................................................."Do you think you could do a better Job??? I dought it. Atleast she has not told the police and the army to soot to kill like the preveouse government did"...............................................................................

Seriously, is there a site out there somewhere that people with no idea, no self formed opinion, no smarts, go to in order to copy and paste crap on to forums ? bah.gif

Few people ever get the chance to ask her straight forward questions, in the "house" or elsewhere as she avoids them like the plague.

She has not been near BKK to tell anyone anything.

As a humble ordinary but honest person YES I am confident I could do better---Because I understand what this word corruption means and I have a 90% chance of knowing where to stop it. If you (with respect) were smarter you would see the light. No sides taken --I speak about right and wrong only.

Wow, that was a really constructive and useful comment.

Let's see, Puea Thai won the last elections, meaning that most Thais still wanted this government.

Just because a minority who has lost elections for the past 23 years, well before Thaksin ever came to power, wants to overthrow an elected government, doesn't mean that the whole country has to follow it.

My suggestion, go to the polls if you want to change something. It's what grown ups in civilized countries do.

JackRich.... most of those who voted for PTP were paid to vote for that MP. That is why PTP won... And that is why ordinary tax paying peoples are protesting so strongly. Also in most of the seats in Issan, members of other parties were not allowed to contest for those seats or they and members of their families were subject to serious abuse and sometimes violent assaults. Get your head out of your ass and don't believe your wife..

• Like 2

Are they? you said innocent people. How many of those people killed this or any other new year were innocent? Drunks, high speed merchants, motor cyclists without crash helmets. Are they innocent? In the case of all those motorcyclists killed because they do not wear crash helmets, are they blameless? Think again mate, and don't forget those who die on the way or in hospital that are not reported.

I'm sure a lot more children are killed in traffic accidents than these political protests.

Add it up over the entire year & compare.

Sounds like you are saying people power = violence. I hope not...

It can be violent or not.

Look at Ghandi, the French revolution, the US civil war, Vietnam war protests, etc..

Then look at LOS the last 10 years & into your crystal ball re the future.

I'm sure a lot more children are killed in traffic accidents than these political protests.

Road deaths in 1 year 30,000 +----------------------------unrest 3 years ago and now 100 approx.-average 30 a year.

I'm actually comparing it between the troubles by the red shirts in 2010 and the troubles by the protestors now, and the innocent people who died on the roads at new year during those times. If you count all the road deaths of innocent people, remember I am only talking about the innocent road deaths, the vast majority of road deaths were not innocent. Going by the statistics,most of these deaths were motor cyclists without helmets, nearly 80% I believe. When you think of it maybe there is not that big a difference.

The old lady who sells fish in our local market in Chiang Mai could do a better job.

And I bet she would be on the job seven days a week, not <deleted> off on overseas shopping trips on a regular basis and wasting even more of the population's money. biggrin.png

The old lady who sells fish in our local market in Chiang Mai could do a better job.

And I bet she would be on the job seven days a week, not <deleted> off on overseas shopping trips on a regular basis and wasting even more of the population's money. biggrin.png

Open your eyes. Can't you see she's beautiful. So if she likes Hello Kitty, i'm ok with that.