TVChaosUK is down again

JusMe

Oh no what a disaster,I won't be able to watch Eastenders later.

try x speeds....all the uk soaps in sd and hd......

When you try to register with x speeds they ask for an invite number, what is this and how do I get it?

you need an invite from a member who has one to give away.....

They're experiencing a DDoS attack from a disgruntled ex-member. This particular member has been attacking the site periodically for several months now.

It looks as if the site started moving to Cloudflare (a cloud-based service) a few hours ago to thwart the attacks; that move isn't yet complete.

All being well with the move, I'm guessing normal service should be resumed in a few hours.

Oh no what a disaster,I won't be able to watch Eastenders later.

try x speeds....all the uk soaps in sd and hd......

When you try to register with x speeds they ask for an invite number, what is this and how do I get it?

you need an invite from a member who has one to give away.....

Well, you're inviting everyone on here to try x speeds so do you have invites for us all ? Please!!

TV Chaos UK
We are now back up, but there is still a lot to be fixed so please bear with us. Torrents may still be red, or may not download, so please just leave them running and they will pick up soon. If there is any further information or things to be done we will let you know of course.
Thank you all for your patience and messages of support!

I've still got red arrows on the torrents I'm seeding, and cannot log in either. Still down.

11:40 a.m. Friday Jan 3

Edit - I'm on TOT adsl

Edited by JusMe

They have said to expect problems for the next fe days and they have extended Freeleech until 7th January.

Some torrents are not showing and recording seed times amongst other problems. Be patient. As Lite Beer says they are having problems with Ddos attacks.

Never fear, they are doing the best they can. Hopefully this great site will be back to normal as soon as possible. :)

• 1 month later...

From Facebook page.

TV Chaos UK
Just to keep you updated. We tried a few things out, but were attacked again as soon as we brought the site back online.
Many members may be experiencing problems logging into the site and/or with errors in their clients. We will keep on fighting to get things back to normal, but nothing is likely to change much until the morning at best. This is completely beyond our control and we can only ask for your patience whilst we find a way to stop this happening. Thank you all for your messages of support - it means the world to us to know that the whole community is behind us. I will of course keep you posted as and when there is anything to tell.

I have not used TV Chaos ,, but might it be that they are actually experiencing attack from the Authorities and Digital Rights bodies trying to throttle torrents ...because i have seemn similar problems with other similar sites ????

TV Chaos UK

Nothing new to report I'm afraid. The attacks have messed up a lot of the systems and although some members can use the site as normal (if slowly) no uploads have been possible yet.
The cappers have everything ready to go as soon as the situation is resolved, but I'm afraid I can't tell you when that will be yet. We are working as fast as we can to get back to you all.

• 9 months later...

It's down again now and I've been unable to use it for a few days but I thought that was because of the lousy internet connection speed. Now it just tells you it's offline.

Yesterday several newpapers were hacked by the "Syrian Electronic Army' and were offline for several hours and we all know about the Daily Mail. Problems in the UK have followed us to the LOS.

and we all know about the Daily Mail. Problems in the UK have followed us to the LOS.

What problem? By chance: you don't mean that it is blocked by Thailand internet censorship?

(yet another new thread today: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/780292-i-cant-see-why/)

Edited by KhunBENQ