Thailand's police chief admits 'men in black' are police

webfact

Your second paragraph talks about absurd conspiracy theories which is quite ironic considering the content of your first one.

So that my guess that the police might be crouching because they afraid to get shot to death is a conspiracy theory you mean? Where in that lies the conspiracy? Do you even know the definition of the word?

I think we both know I am referring to your

"they are afraid to get shot to death by violent fascist yellowshirts, like what indeed happen that day."

statement.

I do know the meaning of the words you use.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"they are afraid to get shot to death by violent fascist yellowshirts, like what indeed happen that day."

Line

Still not a conspiracy. A conspiracy involves two or more people. I never claimed that a group of people conspired to kill that police officer. It wouldn't surprise me if true however, but I never claimed it.

Line

Still not a conspiracy. A conspiracy involves two or more people. I never claimed that a group of people conspired to kill that police officer. It wouldn't surprise me if true however, but I never claimed it.

My personal thoughts.

These police were there to incite a violent confrontation. The police were wearing bullet proof vests, the unlucky officer was shot in the side with no protection. So could have been a provocateur situation by Chalerm on Thaksin's orders that went horribly wrong. If this government gets ousted (which they certainly will) I suspect Chalerm won't be hanging around.

• Like 1

Don't think I stated anything as "fact" nor did I say I had any "evidence".

What I did say was that the Police Chief himself acknowledged them as "men in black" and prior to this they were claiming they were protestors.

If you can't connect the dots, read between the lines, and see whats actually going on here in Thailand, well, that's your issue not mine.

Let me quote you:

it's extraordinary simply because they had denied originally that they WERE Police

That sounds like stating a fact to me. I'd like to see some actual evidence for it.

And I can see what's going on in Thailand just fine thank you. It's a pity that you don't.

Based on your posts to date, I think many would disagree with you that you are seeing what's going on.

Aside from that, those "facts" you so desperately ask for each time you post are out there. Go do your own fact-finding.

The quotes/statements that I mentioned were reported as fact on TV, online and in print. If you don't believe them, there's not a lot I can do about it.

The facts are that the men in black on that rooftop were initially claimed by those in authority to be protestors wearing stolen uniforms.

A quick search here will find you the info, I'm not doing it for you.

• Like 2

My personal thoughts.

These police were there to incite a violent confrontation. The police were wearing bullet proof vests, the unlucky officer was shot in the side with no protection. So could have been a provocateur situation by Chalerm on Thaksin's orders that went horribly wrong. If this government gets ousted (which they certainly will) I suspect Chalerm won't be hanging around.

Nice conspiracy theory. There is only one little problem with it. The current government is trying very hard not to incite violence to not give the military a justification to carry out another coup. This is painfully obvious when you see the complete lack of police response when the fascists occupy government buildings. How do you think any police force in Europe or U.S would react if a similar incident would occur?

• Like 1

Line

My personal thoughts.

Chalerm wont be hanging around, is he not supposed to be headless by now..

What attempts to hide their presence? Crouching behind a wall in an elevated position?

When people are injured or especially if there are deaths involved, there is usually a need for officials to answer for the actions of police, in Europe or anywhere else, if the police are "battling" protesters. Even in Syria. I guess we don't agree on this, and never will. wai2.gif

The dead police was also crouching. Maybe this is a police tactic because they are afraid to get shot to death by violent fascist yellowshirts, like what indeed happen that day.

I agree with you that there is a need to explain what happen, like how the protesters and the police officer were killed. But to answer some absurd conspiracy theories about riot police on a rooftop is not one of them.

"The dead police was also crouching. Maybe this is a police tactic because they are afraid to get shot to death by violent fascist yellowshirts, like what indeed happen that day."

Do you have any proof of that statement? rolleyes.gif

No I don't. You are right, technically I should say "what seemed to have happened that day". Because maybe he was shot by Santa Claus.

My personal thoughts.

Nice conspiracy theory. There is only one little problem with it. The current government is trying very hard not to incite violence to not give the military a justification to carry out another coup. This is painfully obvious when you see the complete lack of police response when the fascists occupy government buildings. How do you think any police force in Europe or U.S would react if a similar incident would occur?

More than one conspiracy theory flying around at present. Edited by Bluespunk

Based on your posts to date, I think many would disagree with you that you are seeing what's going on.

Aside from that, those "facts" you so desperately ask for each time you post are out there. Go do your own fact-finding.

The quotes/statements that I mentioned were reported as fact on TV, online and in print. If you don't believe them, there's not a lot I can do about it.

The facts are that the men in black on that rooftop were initially claimed by those in authority to be protestors wearing stolen uniforms.

The only thing I can find on it PDRC demanding a clarification on the police on the roof: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692339-chalerm-told-to-clarify-men-in-black-at-the-labour-ministry/

Now if the PDRC wanted a clarification, then his initial statements he said on that can't have been very clear. Do you speak Thai? Did you hear him say the words? Can you paraphrase him?

Edited by diceq

More than one conspiracy theory flying around at present.

What exactly is a conspiracy theory about that? The military brass just commented publicly on this last week when he said that the door was neither open or closed. And that the outcome would depend on the situation. Obviously, you, and everybody else, knows what that means.

This is not looking good for Chalerm (or Yingluck for that matter)

Why was it wrong to place riot police on top of the building though? I have no idea why they didn't just admit it in the first place. I guess Adul should be applauded for his honesty although that's what should be expected, not the absurd fabrications we're used to from Chalerm. If they'd been honest about it from the beginning, there wouldn't have been all these rumours about Cambodians up there shooting at both sides etc.

So, if it's OK to put police on the building, why disguise themselves in non-police black clothing?? If "they'd been honest about it from the beginning" the police would have been in uniform.

The only thing I can find on it PDRC demanding a clarification on the police on the roof: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692339-chalerm-told-to-clarify-men-in-black-at-the-labour-ministry/

Now if the PDRC wants a clarification, then his initial statements he said on that can't have been very clear. Do you speak Thai? Did you hear him say the words? Can you paraphrase him?

Don't be lazy, go do your research like I suggested. I've already done mine and formed my own opinions.

It does seem to be a common theme with you to demand "facts" and links from others ... do you not watch TV, read online, read the papers? If so, you'll have seen exactly what I saw.

So, don't be a lazy boy, fire up Google and have your eyes opened.

More than one conspiracy theory flying around at present.

What exactly is a conspiracy theory about that? The military brass just commented publicly on this last week when he said that the door was neither open or closed. And that the outcome would depend on the situation. Obviously, you, and everybody else, knows what that means.

The military are looking for justification for a coup are they?

The anti govt protestors shot the policeman last week did they?

Full of theories it would seem.

As for how the authorities should act? Thailand doesn't to look abroad for that.

The only thing I can find on it is PDRC demanding a clarification on the police on the roof: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692339-chalerm-told-to-clarify-men-in-black-at-the-labour-ministry/

Now if the PDRC wants a clarification, then his initial statements he said on that can't have been very clear. Do you speak Thai? Did you hear him say the words? Can you paraphrase him?

Don't be lazy, go do your research like I suggested. I've already done mine and formed my own opinions.

It does seem to be a common theme with you to demand "facts" and links from others ... do you not watch TV, read online, read the papers? If so, you'll have seen exactly what I saw.

I did do the research, that is why I wrote "The only thing I can find on it".

And again, why do you think they wanted a clarification if what he said was so clear?

My personal thoughts.

Nice coming from someone who has been reeling out a conspiracy theory every few minutes for the past hour or so.

• Like 2

So, if it's OK to put police on the building, why disguise themselves in non-police black clothing?? If "they'd been honest about it from the beginning" the police would have been in uniform.

Thai riot police wear black uniforms. How is that non-police clothing? You mean because they did not have the words POLICE written on their chest and back? A quick google image search yields this photo for example:

http://d24pg1nxua23qm.cloudfront.net/contentAsset/image/bdff8504-6ea1-4491-b6ae-16e17f382830/image/byInode/1/filter/Resize,Jpeg/jpeg_q/90/resize_w/604nh=182&tbnw=269&start=0&ndsp=34&tx=169&ty=76

The only thing I can find on it is PDRC demanding a clarification on the police on the roof: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692339-chalerm-told-to-clarify-men-in-black-at-the-labour-ministry/

I did do the research, that is why I wrote "The only thing I can find on it".

And again, why do you think they wanted a clarification if what he said was so clear?

I suggest you spend a little more time researching then, the information you seek is out there.

The "clarification" is simple. They wanted those in authority to admit they WERE Police, and not protestors dressed in stolen Police uniforms as was previously claimed.

Get it now?

No I don't. You are right, technically I should say "what seemed to have happened that day". Because maybe he was shot by Santa Claus.

Do you even have any sort of evidence that shows "what seemed to have happened that day"?

Since you're always asking for proof that anything happened, I assume you have at least some sort of proof to back that statement.

The military are looking for justification for a coup are they?

The anti govt protestors shot the policeman last week did they?

Full of theories it would seem.

As for how the authorities should act? Thailand doesn't to look abroad for that.

No, I said they don't want to give them a justification. And that the fascist shot the police man is a theory, not a conspiracy theory. Nice to see that you are starting to understand the meaning of the word.

The authorities are acting just like they should, remaining calm despite provocations. Had any military personal uttered those words in any western country, they would be arrested and sentenced for treason.

The police are a disgrace and they are employees of Thaksin. The leaders should be arrested and charged with murder for current deaths and 2010 murders.

Based on what evidence? But just as you don't believe in democracy, maybe you don't believe in due process either.

Edited by diceq

The smoke is starting to clear and I imagine many of the red shirts who blamed Abhisit for the killings in 2010 may be having some doubts now.

I very much doubt that. Had you read the whole thread you would have seen this blog:

http://on-off-course.tumblr.com/post/71568627399/was-a-thai-policeman-killed-by-gunmen-stationed-on-top

It's pretty much impossible for those police to have killed that police man.

But not impossible for them to have killed the protester.

Do you even have any sort of evidence that shows "what seemed to have happened that day"?

Since you're always asking for proof that anything happened, I assume you have at least some sort of proof to back that statement.

He was allegedly shot by a handgun in front of violent fascist protesters trying to break into the stadium to disrupt the democratic process. Normally one would blame the protesters in that case and not indulge in absurd nonsensical conspiracy theories that have ZERO backing. That is why I said "seemed".