Dog Bite

In that case many of us would be needing vaccines...ive worked with animals 15 yrs...and btw rabbies vaccine for dogs id good for up to 3 years although in endemic rabies areas given every year. We have ramoant rabies within the foxes and jackals coming in to our residential and agricultural area s here.and one or rwo human deaths in the oast few years...one ayoung soldier and one a beduin from the negev I think the golan is known for rabies carriers. In grazing animals rabies can present up to half year later.we hgad a group of our local dogs here attack and kill a fox apparently with rabies...were not told to do anything with the dogs-all house pets that run lose at night as robbery protection...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You have to visit doctor this is not question. You will get a course around 5-6 visits. My neighbor was bitten by my dog and she has not car so I have taken her every times to the hospital. Now she is OK and shows bigger respect to my dog wink.png

Your dog bit the neighbour.....and the dog is still breathing? Hope its not a 3 year old who loses half his face next time. Dogs should not bite people.

My dog has bitten 4 different people since I acquired him, all relatives or friends of my wife.

My dog is always tied up and everyone knows he bites. The people that got bitten were stupid.

Should my dog stop breathing for someones stupidity ??

Some dogs are protective of their owners and property, doesn't make them bad dogs...