American Hustle...cracking movie!

jkinbkk

If you get a chance to see this at the Cinema, on a flight or by *download do so!

(in my opinion) a great absorbing story and very interesting characters portray by all, Christian Bale is brilliant, Bradley Cooper puts in a good performance, Amy Adams smoulders throughout (very very yummy!) and even Louis CK gets what I guess his first substantial movie role?

Great soundtrack to boot.

*You can download from VeeHD Open the "download" Link bottom of the movie screen shot. IGNORE the two bold icons above the screenshot.

download is in mp4 format

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Looks good; think I will watch it now.

Thanks.

http://viooz.co/movies/23381-american-hustle-2013.html

Edit: Ok, so no I won't. It's not playing for me. Dammit!

If you want to watch online its best to view the site via Chrome or Firefox. You have to download an extensions first (can be troublesome) and buffing rates can vary which if not consistent spoil things.
I recommend download as once its done viewing is uninterrupted.
Also you might want to download a multi format movie player like VLC to watch these movies as various formats are used.
The next few weeks might see some good movies come up here. Movies up for Oscar nominations are often uploaded and of first class quality.

American crap, better watch "12 days a slave", now there's a real movie, shows your forefathers as really sadistic, cruel,slave drivers!

...and as I seem to recall it was British sadistic slave ship owners who transported the majority of them across the ocean! The phrase 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' comes to mind.

and American Hustle is a great movie BTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...