New 90 day reporting at Imperial World Ladprao

Hi all

Just to tell you about my 90 day reporting at this office on the 5th floor of Imperial World (Big C) Ladprao.

I went there at 2pm this afternoon and it was really full of people but most of them were from Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.

I was treated superbly well by the staff at the reception area before entering the office and filled in the TM form and was given a receipt with queue number.

I was all done within 10 minutes and on my way. Much much better than CW and great for me as I live opposite.

I recommend all to give CW a miss and get your 90 day reporting done here.

Cheers

Macanello

Unless you live nearby, don't waste your time and money? You can post it to them together with a B10 stamped addressed envelope 15 days before the due date and receive it back shortly after the due date.

One tip: If your 90 day report is due within 15 days after you do your yearly extension, immigration illogically will not accept your 90 day notification 15days prior to the due date at their office. They made me go downstairs to the post office and mail it to them!

Edited by Estrada

This is for 90 day reporting only unless you are from Cambodia/Laos or Myanmar.

Announcement
ADDITIONAL OFFICES FOR 90 DAYS NOTIFICATION OF RESIDENCE

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok
will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are :

1. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat, 1st Floor,
Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok. Click here to view a map
2. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Imperial World Ladprao, 5th Floor,
Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok. Click here to view a map

Service time : Mon – Fri : 10.30 – 18.30 . Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS
For more information call 1111 or click here for show details

Unless you live nearby, don't waste your time and money? You can post it to them together with a B10 stamped addressed envelope 15 days before the due date and receive it back shortly after the due date.

One tip: If your 90 day report is due within 15 days after you do your yearly extension, immigration illogically will not accept your 90 day notification 15days prior to the due date at their office. They made me go downstairs to the post office and mail it to them!

As I understand it, the "90-Day" period restarts from the date of your annual extension. That's how it works for me at Sam Khok!

90 days from last entry or report of 90 day stay using TM.47. The TM.7 (extension) report is only accepted as a 90 day report on the first extension of stay by current rules. That said some officer/officer might accept differently but they are the exception rather than the rule.

I'm probably missing something here but If your report is due within 15 days after you go to the office, then isn't it too late to mail the report? I believe a report must be mailed at least 15 days before due. So in your case the mailing would be late (unless you happened to go in on the day exactly 15 days before the report was due and instead of handing it in mailed it that very day). Please explain.

Thanks,

TG

• 1 month later...

This is for 90 day reporting only unless you are from Cambodia/Laos or Myanmar.

Announcement

ADDITIONAL OFFICES FOR 90 DAYS NOTIFICATION OF RESIDENCE

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok

will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are :

1. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat, 1st Floor,

Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok. Click here to view a map

2. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Imperial World Ladprao, 5th Floor,

Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok. Click here to view a map

Service time : Mon – Fri : 10.30 – 18.30 . Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

For more information call 1111 or click here for show details

@Lopburi, I will do my 90-day this week (due tomorrow). However, assuming Chaeng Wattana is not reopened, does this mean that we cannot do our extensions at the Imperial World location?

Is it safe to assume that I can mail my TM.47 form into the Imperial World offices 15 days before being due?

Also, side question, is it safe just to mail it with a 10 baht stamp or is tracking a must?

Thank you.

Frrm information posted on another topic they do not accept mail in reports.

You would need to mail them to CW.

Not mailing them by registered mail or EMS would be risky because you would have no proof you mailed your report which would mean you could pay a 2000 baht fine if there was a problem.

Is it safe to assume that I can mail my TM.47 form into the Imperial World offices 15 days before being due?

Also, side question, is it safe just to mail it with a 10 baht stamp or is tracking a must?

Thank you.

Mail-in reports must be made to CW-road!!

If not sending it by ems or registered mail, you will not have proof you send it if it goes missing. A small risk, but it does happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Imperial World Lat Phrao for 90 days report today after mailing it in for several years. Arrived at 1300, needed 15 minutes to get a queue number, had 36 ahead of me. Most of the time only one of the counters that are dealing with 90 days reports for non-Burma/Laos/Cambodia citizens was open. I had to wait for two hours until my number was called. Saw several people being served without a queue number while others had several reports to hand in. Some took an extraordinarily long time and there where several periods of up to 15 minutes when no counter was processing reports at all. The place was absolutely packed with people, worse than Soi Suan Plu ever was. Don't know if it was just a bad day but I hope the mail-in service will be back soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

As subsequently stated, 90-day reports should be mailed to the main Chaengwattana immigration office and not to Imperial World.

And now only a 5 THB stamp needed for the SAE according to the attached Immigration Bureau notice issued last September.

Immigration Bureau notice 140905.pdf

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just did my first 90-day report at Imperial World recently. I took the MRT to Lat Phrao, then got a taxi for 70 baht up to Big C; the building you need is part of the same mall complex, but at the back behind Big C. The lift gets you up to the 5th floor, and you need to bear hard right out of the lift and walk right to the back.

The office was almost empty at mid-afternoon, but you need to get a ticket from the guy sitting by the door (no sign to indicate this, and he's probably gossiping, so you'll have to stand hand-out in front of him). I waited less than 10 mins to be called up, and got a stern-looking fellow who seemed keen to tell me that it was lucky I'd left the country or I'd have had to pay an overstay fine...

Two points to note:

1 - he asked where my "wife paper" was. I've never heard of this, and he let me off but said "next time!"

2 - he rejected my TM47 until I filled out the address in full (know your Tambons from your Amphurs!)

Aside from that, this office is preferable to CW by a long, long way, taking less than an hour each way.

Next time I'll time the online application better!

• 7 months later...
17 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Will go to ladprao tomorrow for the first time. Does anyone have any idea what wife paper is?

Since it is where migrant workers also do the reports perhaps it is something they need or their wife's 90 day report is what he meant.

Other than the above post I have never heard of it being asked for.

• 8 months later...

Having left it too late to do a mail-in, I did my 90-day report today at Imperial World Lad Prao at about 3pm. It only took 15 mins in a taxi up the 40-Baht tollway from near On Nut BTS. The office is on the 5th floor of this run-down old mall as seen on the attached 2 pictures. As you can see, the opening hours are 10:30 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 18:30 (If you're there at lunchtime I can recommend the pad thai in the food court in the basement).

The guy on the reception desk gave me a ticket number and the "(Additional) Information Form for Foreign National: To Better Serve and Protect" form (photo also attached). He did not want any photocopies of my passport or TM6 and gave me them back, so I suggest not bothering with any. If that policy changes there is a photocopy shop right next door. All he wanted was my passport, TM6 and completed TM47 (I used this one filled out according to this example).

I wasn't sure how to fill out some of the additional form and my number was coming up quickly (there were only 1 or 2 in front) so I just filled out my address, signed it, and gave the documents in at the window. Literally 2 minutes later they called me and gave me back my passport and the photocopied bottom portion of a TM47 with my next reporting date stamped on it. All done in 10 minutes. There were no other farangs in sight. No fees.

Immigration-Imperial-World-1.jpg

Immigration-Imperial-World-2.jpg

Immigration-form-Imperial-World.jpg