URGENT: dog need blood from dog donor

xxxarte

My mini bull terrier is in the vet hospital in Chiang Mai and not in a good condition.

He needs 300cc of blood as its Red Blood Count is dropping and the issue should be fatal.

The donor should be a big dog like: labrador, rotweiller, Golden retriever, American Stafordshire. 300cc is not much.

We must do it as soon as possible possibly Saturday Morning at the small hospital of Chiang Mai university.

PM me.

There is also a FB page look for Save Beep Beep.

Thank you to share this.

Care for dogs have said they have a dog to help you on the "save beep beep" facebook page. Looks like you have a few offers which is great but just contact me if you need help still, my offer is still there.

Good luck and hope he pulls through!

YoungBrit

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your input. We are the small hospital waiting Josephine who have a big dog and did already this process. I will keep you update and thanks again to all for your lovely help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply, I hope you know where the Ark is, last time I was there, there was a lab dog that gave blood to other dogs.

Thanks Aristide. Do you have the data of Ark? Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks to all for your support. You can follow the story on Save Beep Beep Facebook page. Again to all thank you. And by the way I found Josephine by this forum so I thank also Thaivisa.

Max the donor dog comes from Josephine shelter where she s taking care about 35 dogs.

Before to buy a pet from a pet shop think twice and visit a shelter. You can find a lovely companion not only cheaper but you are also making a responsible action.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks YoungBrit I contaced Ark and they bring me blood and help. Btw they have a 13 months bull terrier to adopt. This dog need an overall education process done by an experienced bull terrier lover. Bull terrier love is extremely rewarding. Contact Khun Dip 0885477393