Kim Jong Un's Uncle Eaten alive by Dogs

Scott

Kim Jong-Un made starving dogs eat naked uncle alive in cage

Singapore: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un's uncle was stripped naked and thrown into a cage to be executed by dogs.

Unlike previous executions of political prisoners, which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang Song Thaek was thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides.

According to the Straits Times, Jang was starved for three days, and then dogs were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up.

This is called 'quan jue', or execution by dogs.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/kim-jong-un-made-starving-dogs-eat-naked-uncle-alive-in-cage_901174.html

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day......that fat, ugly, bastard will get his reward.

And I hope it's a horrible one.

The sooner the better.

Yes, very much the sooner the better. It's clearly out of control. And he has nuclear weapons.

Hopefully the Chinese will deal with it as soon as possible. Let's leave all this barbarism back in preceding centuries and move on.

• Like 2

MJP, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:19, said:
Costas2008, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:16, said:

The sooner the better.

Yes, very much the sooner the better. It's clearly out of control. And he has nuclear weapons.

Hopefully the Chinese will deal with it as soon as possible. Let's leave all this barbarism back in preceding centuries and move on.

The problem is that China is the only country that supports him!

MJP, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:19, said:
Costas2008, on 03 Jan 2014 - 18:16, said:

The sooner the better.

The problem is that China is the only country that supports him!

Do they? Really? Or do they just about keep him contained?

If they do support him, then that says it all about the Chinese Communist Party.

• Like 1

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Propaganda. Need a better source.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Propaganda. Need a better source.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What does China stand to benefit? Unless fat boy with short arms and a bad hair comes forward and says this is how we did it . . . Then again no one would believe him either or he was perhaps in a drug and alcohol induced blackout when it happened.

This speaks volumes as to both the culture and morals of NK for a human to be able to do this to a relative.

-----

The official North Korean account on Dec. 12 did not specify how Jang was put to death.

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

Maybe it's not true.

Since when has the Daily Mail run a story that is untrue.....heaven forbid.

Perhaps the Esteemed Leader got a box set of the Sopranos for an early Christmas present, and substituted pigs for dogs. It is all things considered a very sustainable way of protein production. Feed your many enemies to dogs and then eat the result.

• Like 1

Maybe it's not true.

Since when has the Daily Mail run a story that is untrue.....heaven forbid.

Perhaps the Esteemed Leader got a box set of the Sopranos for an early Christmas present, and substituted pigs for dogs. It is all things considered a very sustainable way of protein production. Feed your many enemies to dogs and then eat the result.

Not sure they have enough pigs in NK to do the job. Apparently, this form of dog execution is sufficiently poplar in NK to have a name, quan jue.

I had to work in a case in mid 90s for Supreme Court where a little old lady was ripped apart by 2 pit bulls. I saw the ER photos and read depose of those trying to save this poor women along with witness accounts before cops arrived and shot the dogs.

This would undoubtedly be about as bad of a way to go as imaginable. Slow, very painful and plugs of skin are little pulled exposed bone.

Jang was family and also always was close to Beijing so this is a swift kick to Beijing's groin.

It's already been published that CCP leader Xi Jinping considers Kim to be a kid, tempermental, unstable, unprepared. The HKG newspaper that published the dogs report, Wen Wei Po is considered in HKG (and elsewhere) to be a Beijing mouthpiece so it could seem Xi is distancing the CCP-PRC much further from Pyongyang than his predecessors who themselves were hopping mad at the Kim dynasty for adamantly refusing to adopt Deng Xiao Peng market style reforms.

While I was living in the PRC recently every PRChinese who talked to me about North Korea spoke with strong disapproval of the state of affairs there. I think not many here would be surprised to see as I'm seeing during recent days the many PRChinese netizens at their permitted online discussion forums expressing the same sentiments as are being presented in this thread topic and in other related threads over time, but at this one in particular.

Beijing can't pull the plug on the oil, food, hard USD cash and all the rest of the support it sends to Pyongyang for the obvious reason it can't cope with a collapse and due to the regional security implications of a collapse. Beijing however can't continue to look this helpless and tossed about by Pyongyang as it increasingly looks to the governments of the region or to its own PRChinese citizens.

• Like 2