Kim Jong Un's Uncle Eaten alive by Dogs

Scott

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice the respectable international Japanese and South Korean tv channels I watch were not running this story last night.

I can confirm that smile.png.

The "uncle" has been relieved of his duties last month which has brought up a lot of speculation.

Is it just possible that this story is simply propaganda to move public opinion in readiness for a move against North Korea??????????

The source of the story is a Chinese govt mouthpiece, but one if its more arm-length's institutions. So yes your proposition is possible or possibly just a reflection of government sentiment in China being much more publicly critical of the current NK regime.

My guess is that the uncle wasn't such a nice guy either. Probably a lot of uncle's victims thinking he finally got what he deserved.

Interesting point, where is your evidence?

It's self evident. What type of people can be expected to rise to the top of the food chain in North Korea?

One day......that fat, ugly, bastard will get his reward.

And I hope it's a horrible one.

The sooner the better.

Yes, very much the sooner the better. It's clearly out of control. And he has nuclear weapons.

Hopefully the Chinese will deal with it as soon as possible. Let's leave all this barbarism back in preceding centuries and move on.

Heaven forbid if China was not as close to NK as it is as it can at least keep it somewhat under some sort of control without china being on the scene we might even be in a neuc war by now, all we see coming out of this country is pics of the little fat demigod and his endless parades of military hardward going by on his self glory display performed by his destitute people, the US and SK have their troops on the highest leve of readiness at all times, not that that is going to stop missiles, but it is some sort of deterant. i am amazed that the CIA or even the underground in NK have not tried to assinate him, would be hard for sure but i pray that someone gives it a go

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

If it's in the Daily Mail it's best to take it with a pinch of salt, however, I would not put anything past the North Koreans, it seems they are in a league of their own these days.

Chaps, this is likely BS. Could you honestly imagine that tubby little imp presiding over such a thing? If indeed he did order it, then that'd be a fine way for him to go... just so long as I get to slap that pug face first. smile.png