Red-shirt leader Kwanchai proposes 500,000 baht reward for Suthep's arrest

webfact

I will throw in my daughter's hand in marriage on top of the 500,000. Now how about that, you get 500,000 AND my beautiful daughter for arresting Suthep. Now guys, get out there and show me that you're a worthy son in law!

I think the readers deserve to see a photo of your 'beautiful' daughter first jackrich before considering your offer.

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, vigilante justice. Now that's the red guard I know.

Not sure about the vigilante angle here, this thai patriot is trying to raise money so that this scoundrel suthep can be turned over to the authorities, after all there are numerous arrest warrants out for him and his cronies thumbsup.gif On a personal note I do hope that there is a vigilante out there who is willing to to take suthep and his cronies out of the picture and put an end to this nonsense whistling.gif

• Like 1

I will throw in my daughter's hand in marriage on top of the 500,000. Now how about that, you get 500,000 AND my beautiful daughter for arresting Suthep. Now guys, get out there and show me that you're a worthy son in law!

Sorry, but you just proved to the world that the PTP cheats. You can't even abide by your own rules. Insteaf you would rather influence the resut. What part of 1 baht per person is not clear to you? Now you want to buy people to achieve your result?. It's like every PTP MO to always break the rules, even their own.

I think the readers deserve to see a photo of your 'beautiful' daughter first jackrich before considering your offer.

Indeed, does she have nose rings and is she covered in tats like dad?

Edited by Maha Sarakham Marty
  • Like 2

Sorry, but you just proved to the world that the PTP cheats. You can't even abide by your own rules. Insteaf you would rather influence the resut. What part of 1 baht per person is not clear to you? Now you want to buy people to achieve your result?. It's like every PTP MO to always break the rules, even their own.

If me making a joke is proof that Puea Thai cheats, then ...well ...I have no more words. You got me.

Everyone giving 1 Baht for Suthep's reward is cheating? Then what is it called if Suthep collets 1000 Baht bills on the street?

102444433-antigovernment-protest.jpg

• Like 1

If me making a joke is proof that Puea Thai cheats, then ...well ...I have no more words. You got me.

Everyone giving 1 Baht for Suthep's reward is cheating? Then what is it called if Suthep collets 1000 Baht bills on the street?

Simply indicates the difference in the cost of vote buying between the North and the South!

Not sure about the vigilante angle here, this thai patriot is trying to raise money so that this scoundrel suthep can be turned over to the authorities, after all there are numerous arrest warrants out for him and his cronies thumbsup.gif On a personal note I do hope that there is a vigilante out there who is willing to to take suthep and his cronies out of the picture and put an end to this nonsense whistling.gif

Offering private rewards such as this is vigilante justice. If suthep is to be arrested then I'm fine with that. It is stupid to offer large sums of money to anyone to "arrest" him. It encourages vigilantism and people acting in the violent manner your final sentence calls for.

This is the opposite to Pheua Thai, in the photo the people are giving the politician money, not vice-versa.

• Like 1

You realize that every Thai knows that the photos of Puea Thai allegedly giving money to people to join the protests were really photos of bus drivers being paid, right? Only a bunch of foreigners keep bringing up that argument. If they had such clear evidence, they would have already been disqualified by the EC.

• Like 1

These Country will not changed for the next 50 years, doesn't matter which Party or Group is in Power.

They all following same Path , corruption/ Election riding/etc.

So, end of Story!!!!

Edited by dahinni

Just wondering how this guy can make such a statement. He represents the law? Or does he mean 'abduction'? Or 'lynching'?

Let's hope he means lynching, because that's the only way to stop this Adolf 2 !

The ones representing the law fail to bring the Suthep, nr 1 terrorist of Thailand in, so the people have to help .

• Like 1

This is the opposite to Pheua Thai, in the photo the people are giving the politician money, not vice-versa.

Sorry, but no, they not give money to the politician, They are financing a terrorist with an arrest warn on him, and people financing a wanted should also be brought to justice .

• Like 1

I will chip in to that fund plus also suggest that Bangkokians who love this city also pitch in. I hate the Reds, PTP, Democarts, PAD and PRDC. But I hate most is anyone trying to hold Bangkok hostage and cause economic problems.Anyone doing so should be arrested or shot.

Sir

I applaud u for sensibility and sound logic.The problem has nothing to do with who buys more votes than the other.The big problem lies with the un democratic way this has been done,and very violent too.

One can quote any rule in the book,but the bottom line is Anarchy cannot win.

Just wondering how this guy can make such a statement. He represents the law? Or does he mean 'abduction'? Or 'lynching'?

Let's hope he means lynching, because that's the only way to stop this Adolf 2 !

The ones representing the law fail to bring the Suthep, nr 1 terrorist of Thailand in, so the people have to help .

sir

Excellant post

I will............................SATANGclap2.gif

Thanks.

Every little helpsthumbsup.gif

Said the man who peed into the sea.clap2.gif

If that's the sum total of your contribution, thanks be that it's over and done with.

BTW applauding your own whit (?!) is really not very cool.

Hey no need to get grouchy just because I am stingy with my contributions.

At first I joined in with your bit of fun. then all of a sudden someone sh##T on your cornflakes.

I was applauding the old saying NOT my stupid UK whit. I will try NOT to join your fun next time. Happy new year ginjag.

I misinterpreted your reply and am sorry about that.

I thought it was just another pithy one-liner from someone seeking to take a cheap shot.

(And I should know.....I'm a legend at pithy on-liners - so "kettles and pots" - laugh.png . Often guilty as heck of that crime, in the past).

As I said, I'm sorry I took offense and hope I didn't offend too much, in return.smile.png

(I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong, guys).

Chok dee.

Thanks for that, not many do this no offence mate. chok dee to you. ( wish more would post like this) ( I slip up also at times)

You realize that every Thai knows that the photos of Puea Thai allegedly giving money to people to join the protests were really photos of bus drivers being paid, right? Only a bunch of foreigners keep bringing up that argument. If they had such clear evidence, they would have already been disqualified by the EC.

All the red protesters had their very own bus each?

It was a protest, not an election, nothing to do with the EC.

• Like 1

What s this place like ??

Make out an outlaw poster, 500,000 reward for the capture or body of this man--------Cowboy-Dodge City comes to mind. it is getting more and more hilarious,

Protesters are now illegal but not in 2010--( Due to amended law) PM did her campaign now is taking a back seat, Not attending child day--not attending again ???not unusual. We now have no money and cannot borrow -to pay rice etc??? most Thais easily can borrow for M/cycles money there much of it. and so on.

Get it sorted asap Thailand, Set up a court highest in the land now and delete all from the top down immediately who have had fingers in the Thai till.

Fresh start please.

Actually the EC had much better grounds to disband PTP after the 2011 election. Those considered were Thaksin's involvement and the use of party list candidates facing serious criminal charges, both rules clearly broken. It seems the main reason they didn't was the threat of further political violence; IMHO Thaksin's aim, otherwise why the continuous and consistent blatant breaking of electoral law at every election?

How about that? the only problem is you end up with you as the father-in-law, someone who would trade his daughter for 1 minute of fame. No thanks.

Suthep has been a bit slow in reply, he should have raised the anti, Bht 1,000,000 for the silencing of Kwanchai. no questions asked and then started a collection from his own followers - possibly 1, 000, 000 upwards requesting 20Bht (lets not be cheap-skates) for the return of the overseas fugitive, either delivered horizontally or vertically again no questions asked, so that he could start serving his outstanding prison term and to face the outstanding charges.

Offering private rewards such as this is vigilante justice. If suthep is to be arrested then I'm fine with that. It is stupid to offer large sums of money to anyone to "arrest" him. It encourages vigilantism and people acting in the violent manner your final sentence calls for.

Of course it's vigilantism. VegasVic's call for murdering people is just the sort of attitude one can expect from red shirt advocates.

Simply indicates the difference in the cost of vote buying between the North and the South!

Read post 160 and try again.