Am I just a farang bank to her?

sdshaman

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just googled sdshaman on internet ! Very disappointed thought this person was genuine how gullible am I?!

And it's 2am in Thailand but always online at early hours !!

If you are genuine post relevant pic of newspaper out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Just googled sdshaman on internet ! Very disappointed thought this person was genuine how gullible am I?! And it's 2am in Thailand but always online at early hours !! If you are genuine post relevant pic of newspaper out there! Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh Dear,

http://www.youtube.com/user/sdshaman

With Asian beauties in your videos, could this really be you SdShaman/Joe?

Anyway, please provide the alternative ending to your intriguing Tale.Could we make this one more of a comedy, perhaps with a crazy M Night Shyamalan twist?

Edited by Icarus1

When is the movie comming out, I can not wait!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It will be a movie about trolls inspired by this thread .

When is the movie comming out, I can not wait!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It will be a movie about trolls inspired by this thread .

Cheers Tingtong, I'll have to check that Movie out ;) Definately worth a watch for the research of your book/movie Sdshaman ;)

Catfish great series on MTV!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Troll. This person isn't even male, definitely not late 30s. Check out the writing style.

You have had your fun now, troll. So please leave it out young lady and go and do something productive with your time.

Also please don't equate lack of morals with AIDS (though you should say HIV not AIDS). Very offensive. You really are a piece of work!

I have a close friend who is HIV+ and she really is an outstanding human being.

(Just a couple more comments tripping you up exposing yourself for the sock puppet, troll catfish you are)

http://www.thestigmaproject.org/

And on top of all this a movie producer and script writer. As TTTT has pointed out, the grammar and writing resembles someone just out of high school, let alone a script writer.

Come on people, seriously!!!

• Like 1

I think we should all chip in and have him do this movie. Admit it, it would be cool. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Probably a book and a movie. The title will be the last sentance of the conclusion probably, (in case anyone wants to look for the full story next year)

I will admit, I did come to Thailand only to meet this girl. The movie maker I am, I wanted to get something from here to make a movie about. I didn't know what or have any plans. I just shoot footage all the time and invent things as I go. Up to this point I just had footage of nothing special really. I brought one of my other films to edit while I am here and figured that is all I would get out of this trip. Nothing else was really panning out into any kind of story that I would produce. This one is right up my alley!

Just a final spell chek and I will send it.....

Tell me one thing sdshaman please.

I've worked out from sdshaman -> sham man ... what does the 'sd' stand for?

I phoned a friend and they said 'silly d***head'* ... but I defended you and replied ... no, couldn't be ... he's for real.

So ... what does the 'sd' stand for?

* Not my words

I found this on the internet for sdshaman...

SD= San Diego, California

Shaman= Shaman ism: Shamanism is a practice that involves a practitioner reaching altered states of consciousness in order to encounter and interact with the spirit world.

His real name is Blair S. Not Joe

My name is blair and i have an incredible interest in human development and activating our brain potential in order to raise consciousness at a community level at a time where it is so needed. Want to realize i am more than the material body

What prompted your interest in metaphysics?

Began doing Paramahansa yoganandas metaphysical work with the self realization fellowship. I also now work for a human development program called the Bronnikov method which changed my life forever.

What are your spiritual and material goals?

I want to connect with all people and experience the connection through body mind and spirit. I also want to develop my brain potential to work with essences and inner and external vision.

Please share your most significant metaphysical experience so far.

I was led into working with a human development program that allowed me to develop incredible conscious control of my own body's life-energy, essences and inner and external vision through dynamic chigong. Experienced what i thought was impossible.

I am currently learning and studying many different avenues of efficiency and productivity in the areas of Wave form attenuation physics, nutraceuticals, construction, and alchemy.

On a personal level, I am interested in human potential and allowing growth in all arenas of physical, mental, and emotional (spiritual) well-being. I am certified to teach Master Zhou's Wu Dang Qigong (Level 1 and 2) and Supreme Science QiGong (Level 1 and 2). I also have extended experience in both internal and external vision through Russian systems such as the Bronnikov Method and Nikolai Denisov's Golden Ray Technology. Through Ramtha's school, I gained a comprehensive introduction to Quantum Physics and the Science of Consciousness and Energy (RTM). While enjoying the aforementioned work, I am also simultaneously cultivating a deepening of these styles, and homogenizing and bringing together the aspects which excite me from all over the world to synthesize a system that works efficiently.

I am exploring and growing in these areas, while working with a research scientist and inventor as a personal assistant and bringing my skills and gifts of efficiency and productivity to an exciting team.

• Like 1

The OP came for advice

Why on earth would you marry someone that...

You met on a dating site who is obviously looking for a western guy

Marry anyone after such a short period of time

Not clue yourself into the culture

Asks specified sinsod. I told my wife, how much I would display 200k (we gave 30k to parents 50/50). I paid for a small ceremony I was indifferent to, enough it was for her mum and herself.

She has a kid, no sinsod for her.

Time you take the upper hand, start to tell her how its going to be.

The whole thing reeks of trouble to me amd not just for the Skype and creepy Internet lovefest.

Btw families can be a never ending drain of YOUR wealth. Poverty is never ending by and large. Do not let terms be dictated to you.

Probably a budget tourist who cannot actually afford even the easiest of the ladies. Maybe had some repressed hostilities and made up this unlikely story of being clueless and insecure. Honestly, now that I now what it's all about...uninteresting.

What lack of passion led him here just to post silly, soap-like, drama.

I am not angry, just a bit incredulous.

so what we have is a big troll that makes spelling mistakes at every entry and now thinks he is a big shot movie producer

escaped from what mental institution ?

kept us captivating for a while

Trolls seem to be all over this forum. LOL

But with regard to the topic of sin sod. I am becoming convinced that Thai parents raise their female children with the same approach to livestock. Fatten the cattle and make them look good then see how much they can get at the "sin sod market".

My standard advice for any other posts like this in the future will be to tell the person to turn off his brain, open his heart, and empty his wallet. I just can't take these types of post seriously. There are certainly enough warnings about the sin sod scam for anybody who takes a couple of minutes to research and learn through the internet. If they can't do that, I can't imagine that they're bright enough to learn from what people experienced in Thai culture tell them.

Edited by Brevity

so what we have is a big troll that makes spelling mistakes at every entry and now thinks he is a big shot movie producer

escaped from what mental institution ?

kept us captivating for a while

Yes. 55555+ at the entire thread. I read it all. An hour I'll never get back.

Entertaining performance art for a short time.

The OP is certainly a dick for leading folks on, but seriously -- who could really

believe this story after the 4th post. Fun to play along, as long as it's clear that it's all a game.

OP made everyone in the story (including himself) out to be pathetic.

Sorry for the nice folks that tried to help this idiot.

I really hope this tool is not from San Diego.

Next...