9/11 conspiracy with thai subs

williamta20012

Me thinks he means subtitles, as opposed to submarines.

He wants to explain the 9/11 conspiracy to the GF and needs a video with Thai language subtitles.

Had me thinking though............Thai navy submarines somehow involved in 9/11, now THAT would be a conspiracy story.

• Like 1

He wants to explain the 9/11 conspiracy to the GF and needs a video with Thai language subtitles.

Had me thinking though............Thai navy submarines somehow involved in 9/11, now THAT would be a conspiracy story.

Would be even worse like David thought above and it was 7/11 and subs...................blink.png

Spot on, that would be some conspiracy theory, especially since the Thai navy haven't had any submarines since 1951!!

But guys, be nice to the OP, he is feeling lonely in his hotelroom, and trying to figure out an intellectual way to impress the reception girl!!giggle.gif

Spot on, that would be some conspiracy theory, especially since the Thai navy haven't had any submarines since 1951!!

But guys, be nice to the OP, he is feeling lonely in his hotelroom, and trying to figure out an intellectual way to impress the reception girl!!giggle.gif

Actually believe its an isaan BG he is trying to impress

Ha Ha ... I thought you wrote ... "can some one link me a 7/11 conspiracy explanation video with Thai subs"...

I saw a great bumper sticker last week, copy and pish take on the 7/11 logo

7/11ตอแหล 24 ชั่วโมง

It looked home made so maybe the guy had problems with the girl down the 7/11.

• Like 1

Why would you wish to even further disseminate such incendiary tripe to an even wider audience? There aren't enough people in the world who buy into that garbage?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/05/9-11-conspiracy-theories-debunked

LMAO man that article is the biggest load of BS I have ever read if you had actually studied real evidence and lack of evidence that was available within minutes hours and recent days after the fact. NOT manufactured "evidence" that came days later.

One example

The Pentagon was hit by a missile, not a plane

This theory ignores the considerable evidence of the bodies of passengers and crew at the site which were photographed.

[ Such rubbish! There were zero photographs of this available within the first day of this... had to wait for photshopped versions. Also zero photos or video of a plane flying into the Pentagon despite one of the most secure buildings in the world having many cameras trained upon it! ]

[it was a missile looking hole ... no wing marks ... no evidence of two HUGE Rolls Royce engines anywhere in sight]

Thousands of people saw the plane circle then fly into the Pentagon. Some quickly photographed the scene.

[ Zero witness accounts or photographs of this within the first few hours... why?]

Anyone planting plane debris at the site afterwards would surely have been seen

[what debris? Oh yeah hard to find and then truck 2 rolls royce engines in later hey?]

To powerful corrupt men at the top sacrificing a few thousand lives to gain greater powers in the world is nothing. Commanders have been doing it for thousands of years .... THINK outside of the Fox BoX!

• Like 2

To powerful corrupt men at the top sacrificing a few thousand lives to gain greater powers in the world is nothing. Commanders have been doing it for thousands of years .... THINK outside of the Fox BoX!

I hate Fox too.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I hate Fox too.

lol man that's a literally ignorant and retarded video.

If you did some actual research you would find that the Twin towers were DESIGNED to withstand multiple aircraft impacts. Also the melting point of the the metal structural framework is far higher than the heat generated from aircraft fuel. Sequential explosions on much lower floors were heard and seen by neutral parties like Firemen as the towers came down demolition style. Not to mention building 7.

Probably you are an American and find it hard to believe so you don't look at the facts or speak with the thousands of structural engineers and architects, not paid by powers that be, that say those THREE buildings could NOT have come down without military Thermite and other additional techniques.

Mai pen rai keep your head in the sand and think you are laughing at people who have spent a long time examining actual evidence and expert independent reports in an balanced and informed manner.

When you look deeply into things including people's character you often find things as often not what they seem on the surface! What is really behind that smile?

If you look closely at the Pentagon photo you can see smoke coming from the grassy knoll.

Sorry wrong conspiracy scam.

lol what could that prove? Anyone got video of a plane causing that? Nope.

Edited by Rakathaorai
  • Like 2

Rather than call it a conspiracy, better to say 911 was a precise well organized business plan with the objective of justifying yet more endless wars and getting the country to embrace laws to destroy the constitution.

Edited by atyclb

What is the appeal of these kind of garbage conspiracy theories?

Look it is known Bush and company EXPLOITED the attacks in evil ways, but that is a far cry from proving American (and often accused Israeli) forces were behind the attacks!

And something thats real strange is that prior to the 9/11 incident is that the number is portrayed in movies cartoons on clocks in movies some luciferian illuminatti obsession with the numbers,jesse ventura investigated it on his tv series conspiracy theory and been a ex demolition expert says theres no way the collapse of the second building could have melted beams and as in this video states how thermite traces are present in the dust and rubble Still gets me how americans still trust half these clowns well not like they have much choice anyway which is why jesse ventura wants to run in 2016 for president that doesnt belong to any political party true old school cool check him out on you tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by stedyedy