Bangkok Police find 'stolen' handgun on anti-govt protester

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy is a typical southern thug liar. I wouldn't believe a word he is saying except check to see if that gun matches the one who killed the police officer.

Wow, you must be a fortune tellerwai2.gif You can tell where is he originated from the photocheesy.gif At most I can tell is that he is not a handsome guygiggle.gif

Some comments here are absolutely entertaining indeedthumbsup.gif

You don't have to be a fortuneteller!! Some of us are actually able to read!! The OP clearly states: "Mr. Sura, a resident of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province"

So next time before you hit the keyboard to spew your nonsense, try to read the OP first!coffee1.gif

And this genius is representing a movement, who want to take the voting-rights away from their fellow Thais, because they are considered to stupid!!cheesy.gif

Democracy is not my goal.

Google is your friend

Edited by Mosha

"Police has charged Mr. Sura with carrying firearms in public with any permission."

Any permission? Maybe that only excludes RPGs and bazookas? It must have been the rounds that damned him.

I would put a laughing emotican here, but this is too serious. In its place, in your mind, please imagine the first four notes in Bethoven's Fifth Symphony.

Nothing reported in any other media outlet, just Khaosod the northern rag.

Would have thought this to be hot news that everyone would be jumping on, unfortunately for Khaosod and the red mob, most other media check for reliability before publishing.

Even more probability that this is bullshit and made up.

Maybe, but coverage does not equate to truth (especially here). I am neutral, which is infuriating, I know, but nothing is supporting either rant nowadays.

Just a small reform detail beside:
In other countries, the police must lock away their weapons at shift end into a gun cabinet at the police station.
It must be forbidden to carry the weapon in free time.
With this measure, some shoot outs could be avoided.
I have several times seen drunken policemen after work in nightclubs who showed of there weapons to be impressive.
Not fun.

The policeman himself said otherwise

the gun belongs to Pol.Col. Chukiat Wongsitthikorn, who reportedly lost his firearm as he was assaulted by anti-government protesters at the clashes around Thai-Japan Stadium on 26 December 2013.

It also sounds a bit improbable that a higher ranking cop would be close enough to the front line to get involved.

Would have thought it would be the lower ranks that were assigned to the front ranks.

Nothing reported in any other media outlet, just Khaosod the northern rag.

Would have thought this to be hot news that everyone would be jumping on, unfortunately for Khaosod and the red mob, most other media check for reliability before publishing.

Even more probability that this is bullshit and made up.

Maybe, but coverage does not equate to truth (especially here). I am neutral, which is infuriating, I know, but nothing is supporting either rant nowadays.

The Police Chief stated that no officers were armed at that confrontation, where is the rant in exposing what he said after many days since the killings.

If he's guilty, and there seems some doubt about the circumstances then he should receive the appropriate punishment whichever side he's from.

Nice that he's pointing out the gun for those of us who are not familiar with one.

• Like 1

The guy is a typical southern thug liar. I wouldn't believe a word he is saying except check to see if that gun matches the one who killed the police officer.

Wow, you must be a fortune tellerwai2.gif You can tell where is he originated from the photocheesy.gif At most I can tell is that he is not a handsome guygiggle.gif

Read much? Know the geography of Thailand?

Here's a direct quote from the OP "Mr. Sura, a resident of Nakhon Si Thammarat province".

From what I know, Nakhon Si Thammarat is in the south, known for thugs and assassins.

good job by the police to spot him.... another gangster with gun off the streets...that's good news

I think you are the most horrible kind of human being with all your biast posts. I'm even thinking you are getting a good salary from the reds by just commenting their propaganda all the time. Are you a Chinese follower of the old Mao Tje Tung?

I wonder.

All those reds marching a long way. Taking the country and using it for their own benefits.

"The purest form of Capitalism is Communism"

Don't know who I'm quoting but I'm sure it's been said before

• Like 2

You don't have to be a fortuneteller!! Some of us are actually able to read!! The OP clearly states: "Mr. Sura, a resident of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province"

So next time before you hit the keyboard to spew your nonsense, try to read the OP first!coffee1.gif

Any of my nonsense is better than your BS about stocking up pop corn to watch how many people are going to die soon. No matter what is going to happen here you and thiscoffee1.gif is your attitude! AH!

• Like 2

Read much? Know the geography of Thailand?

Here's a direct quote from the OP "Mr. Sura, a resident of Nakhon Si Thammarat province".

From what I know, Nakhon Si Thammarat is in the south, known for thugs and assassins.

From what I know of Issan. Red shirts, violent protests. There are 3 sides to every story.

Yours, mine, and the truth

One of the first concerns is, how easy is it to wrestle a gun from a Thai policeman? As easy as it is to steal automatic weapons from a military armory down south? And knowing there might be close contact with protesters, you bring it? What happened to the good old night stick or baton? Talk about responsibility!

Huh..

This is a flagrant setup if ever I saw it, and to be honest, totally expected.

No report at all of any incident of an officer losing his gun on that day which would have been almost certainly reported upon.

Not any report of any police officer actually falling physically into the hands of protesters, all pictures and videos clearly showed that NO contact was made between the two and were actually running battles at a distance.

Too many coincidences regarding his 'highly unlucky' arrest. Which one would say was equally 'highly lucky' for the police and anyone wishing to discredit the anti government protesters.

The biggest question remains, how much are they paying for this setup? Of which there will be zero follow up stories.

Of course the pro gov mob on here will totally shun the obvious as they believe they can laughably use this in their own silly propaganda war on this forum.

I don't usually respond to what some on here might refer to as conspiracy theories, but there have been numerous statements to the effect that the police were not carrying weapons on that day.

There have also been no reports whatsoever of any police officer having been accosted, and his handgun taken away from him, so I have to go along along with your TV monicker and say that this is a BS Police story aimed at discrediting the protesters.

What's the betting that we never see this "security guard" again...!!

• Like 1

"....Police then searched his belongings and found a pistol, which Mr. Sura explained to have taken from his fellow volunteer guard, Private Kitti Mahaglan, 21.

Mr. Sura, a resident of Nakhon Si Thammarat province, ......"

A long way from home....

You didn't expect that all the protesters were from Bangna, did you ?

No, indeed...we have all read the reports of those being paid to join the protests...including the buses from far away

We're letting our new old maid go as she is useless and lazy but she can go back to the protests where she told us she was getting 200 baht per day