Real Madrid

Jayroo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats in the water this AM. Bad tempers all roundwhistling.gif

you're telling me. I'm just trying to discuss football here.. wink.png

Well from what I can see you're just trolling, and not very well at that.

But then again I suppose it's been a while since the Galactitcrap have had something to crow about.

<deleted>? are you bipolar? you're in MY thread, it's pretty obivious you're just trolling, stick to the topic or get out..thumbsup.gif

Its not your thread you silly little chap. Its a public forum. Whether of not any other poster wants to post about your jumped up insolvent club or discuss its illegal transfer activities and its short arced little crook of a chairman, or your obsene spending of money you haven't got to turn the heads of other teams players, is their business.

Now, i have a question for you; Have you ever been to the Bernabeu for a live game? I somehow doubt it. Honest answer pleasewink.png

if you Englishmen want to watch REAL football, tune in at 3am for the El Classico, the best football on display by light years! you might learn something wink.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

The only thing you'll learn is the art of El Classico diving and theatrical simulation!

Where REAL football has been modified to a non contact sport ! thumbsup.gif

Apart from being a stalking chutney ferret, Jayroo isn't Spanish and he's a bit sensitive so, even though Real are favourites for this game, I really hope Barca win so we can come here and rip him a new one .

And it's fairly obvious he's never even been close to Spain, let alone the Bernabeu.

Lagos High street maybe.

biggrin.png

if you Englishmen want to watch REAL football, tune in at 3am for the El Classico, the best football on display by light years! you might learn something wink.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

The only thing you'll learn is the art of El Classico diving and theatrical simulation!

Where REAL football has been modified to a non contact sport ! thumbsup.gif

Utter rubbish. Jayroo provides enough worthless grist for the mill without these mindless canards being tossed about.

Game on in La Liga. Should be a very entertaining run out.clap2.gif

Well the plastic fan will be in hiding for a few days.

Get in there Barca @ 12/5 as well!

23 Mar 14 / 12:43 (GST)Single1 Real Madrid v Barcelona – Match Betting Barcelona @ 12/5 Won £50.00 £170.00 O/5897075/0000166/F

cheesy.gif

Still waiting on Rayoos reply from my question from the Utd thread.

Where are you from in Spain?

From his replies in other posts im starting to think a 13 yr old has hijacked his dad's TV identity

Jayroo might have some form of Latin/European decent, but by the cut of his jib he is definitely Australian.

From his replies in other posts im starting to think a 13 yr old has hijacked his dad's TV identity

Jayroo might have some form of Latin/European decent, but by the cut of his jib he is definitely Australian.

I dunno...

"why would I have to prove my loyalty/fan status"

Who uses stupid phrases like that apart from Africans and Indians?

What is your fan status Bob? And can you prove it?

biggrin.png

Probably on an ill tempered, scowling, dusty walkabout at the moment.laugh.png

I dunno...

biggrin.png

That statement does cast doubts, as I have no idea what that means blink.png

I dunno...

biggrin.png

Ah well you are a Britisher you see.

biggrin.png

I dunno...

biggrin.png

Ah well you are a Britisher you see.

biggrin.png

Indeed ol' boy, here is a pic of my father and I back in our pioneering days chasing big game. biggrin.png

post-102811-0-78236300-1395658859_thumb.

Wonderfully entertaining gamesmile.png . Sublime pass by Messi to Iniesta and what a finish for the first goal. Brilliant 2nd goal by the little man. Ronaldo made very little impact. Ramos was unlucky to be sent off. Slight touch but Neymar made the most of it as indeed did Ronaldo and Iniesta .

I would still go for Real to win the title. Barcelona remain fragile in defense. I feel they and Athletico are more likely to drop points and of course someone has to in the final game of the season.

Wonderfully entertaining gamesmile.png . Sublime pass by Messi to Iniesta and what a finish for the first goal. Brilliant 2nd goal by the little man. Ronaldo made very little impact. Ramos was unlucky to be sent off. Slight touch but Neymar made the most of it as indeed did Ronaldo and Iniesta .

I would still go for Real to win the title. Barcelona remain fragile in defense. I feel they and Athletico are more likely to drop points and of course someone has to in the final game of the season.

I see it that way as well, though I hope Barca can find a way. Some soft penalties though I was surprised that Alonso and the other Madridian clattered into Iniesta as they did. Clear penalty that I thought and they must have been very concerned with Iniesta on the byline. He's about as dangerous in that position as anybody you can name. BTW, despite what looked like a soft penalty on Neymar, Ramos didn't do much complaining about it which is a miracle given he will complain about nearly anything.

Definitely a match that could have gone either way.

On another topic, I've been thinking about a television show for kids entitled "Fun With Jayroo". Jayroo hosting the live show, with an audience of children, where he gets to verbally abuse them and periodically beat his head against the wall. Kiddie oriented, but fun for all ages.biggrin.png

I see it that way as well, though I hope Barca can find a way. Some soft penalties though I was surprised that Alonso and the other Madridian clattered into Iniesta as they did. Clear penalty that I thought and they must have been very concerned with Iniesta on the byline. He's about as dangerous in that position as anybody you can name. BTW, despite what looked like a soft penalty on Neymar, Ramos didn't do much complaining about it which is a miracle given he will complain about nearly anything.

Definitely a match that could have gone either way.

On another topic, I've been thinking about a television show for kids entitled "Fun With Jayroo". Jayroo hosting the live show, with an audience of children, where he gets to verbally abuse them and periodically beat his head against the wall. Kiddie oriented, but fun for all ages.biggrin.png

Good idea, and maybe Fail Nonce could be his glamorous assistant...nah I ain't goin' therebiggrin.png

Get in, the best team won there. Real get shown up for being the useless waste if money everyone knows they are.

Silly cry babies, play the game instead of bleating about the ref.....

Karma.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another match is decided by the referee. Atrocious decisions.

I don't know whether you watched the game but the most atrocious decision was when the ref awarded Madrid a penalty even though Ronaldo was clearly fouled "outside" the box.

Barcelona fully deserved the win. I also hope Ronaldo is charged with bringing the game into disrepute following his ridiculous conspiracy theories. Why can't Madrid accept defeat with grace rather than behave like a bunch of whining cry babies! The best team won fair and square.

Did you go to the game?

Another match is decided by the referee. Atrocious decisions.

you're right of course. ronaldo's was definitely a penalty and sergio ramos's 19 red cards have all been the fault of the referee.

Are you trolling or trying to discuss actual football? both penalties awarded to Barca were total BS, and yes I agree Ronalo's was outside the box.The result should have been a draw. In a game where 2 teams are evenly matched, and the stakes are high, these decisions are what make the difference.

Usually Ramos' red cards in classicos are due to decent, this one was different, he didn't even deserve a yellow.

Archived