Real Madrid

Jayroo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even the best team in Madrid at the moment.....................FAIL.

sorry, you were saying? cheesy.gif

'At the moment' dated January 5th. FAIL. Oh, yeah!

hahaha how predictable, I knew you would say that. it was a rhetorical question, and you took the bait..

The actual FAIL was made by you on the 5th of Jan. Anyone that actually knows football wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement. It's the same thing as criticizing a race horse, in the middle of race before he crosses the finish line..thumbsup.gif

He said "at the moment" anyone that can comprehend English understands what that means.

Anyone that cares to make an observation about football make "at the moment" comments throughout the entire duration of a season don't they?

What's the point of waiting for them to cross the finish line before passing comment, that analogy with a horse doesn't work.

He said "at the moment" anyone that can comprehend English understands what that means.

Anyone that cares to make an observation about football make "at the moment" comments throughout the entire duration of a season don't they?

What's the point of waiting for them to cross the finish line before passing comment, that analogy with a horse doesn't work.

awww sticking up for your boyfriend are we?

I'm just stirring him cause Real Madrid spanked Atletico 5 - 0 on aggregate, and I'm happy.. wink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Jayroo, stupidness aside, what do you think of Diego Costa? Would he fit at Chelsea? Can you compare him to any EPL player?

hate that sell out, but he's a good striker for sure, I don't really watch Atletico, though anyone that scores regularly in Spain should have no problem in the EPL, he could be the Luis Suarez of Chelsea.

Jayroo, stupidness aside, what do you think of Diego Costa? Would he fit at Chelsea? Can you compare him to any EPL player?

hate that sell out, but he's a good striker for sure, I don't really watch Atletico, though anyone that scores regularly in Spain should have no problem in the EPL, he could be the Luis Suarez of Chelsea.

Oh really! Have a word with Roberto Soldado then will you.

Fernando Torres isn't exactly prolific either.

"sell out"? what, as opposed to ethically and morally sound real madrid?

"sell out"? what, as opposed to ethically and morally sound real madrid?

I meant his international career.

Yes really! why would I need to have a word with him? he's just BAU, keyword is "regularly", he was just a fringle player at Real, that barely scored a goal or 2 a season, so what did you expect from him?

As with Torres his time passed at Liverpool, had a good 2 or 3 years there though, Torres was always inconsistent, but I always thought he peformed better at international level than he did at club level.

Yes really! why would I need to have a word with him? he's just BAU, keyword is "regularly", he was just a fringle player at Real, that barely scored a goal or 2 a season, so what did you expect from him?

As with Torres his time passed at Liverpool, had a good 2 or 3 years there though, Torres was always inconsistent, but I always thought he peformed better at international level than he did at club level.

Apologies but you've lost me. Whats a "fringle player at Real"?

btw, do you not agree that Soldado had a fine scoring rate at Valencia but has only scored one in open play this season in the English premier league?

Hopefully the next Tottenham player you illegally tap up will cost your circus of a club 100m.

btw, do you not agree that Soldado had a fine scoring rate at Valencia but has only scored one in open play this season in the English premier league?

Hopefully the next Tottenham player you illegally tap up will cost your circus of a club 100m.

A fringe player is a player not picked for a team regularly. I don't really make it a habit to follow every player that leaves Real Madrid, I barely have enough time to follow my own team, let alone every other team in La Liga. smile.png

A fringe player is a player not picked for a team regularly. I don't really make it a habit to follow every player that leaves Real Madrid, I barely have enough time to follow my own team, let alone every other team in La Liga. smile.png

Good to see your spelling has improved overnighttongue.png

Fringle.....The jerk of one's testicles when one jumps from a ledge, generally 6 feet or higher, resulting in slight pain in the testicles (The higher the ledge or farther the jump, the more extreme the pain), caused by the jerk itself or the action of the genitals slapping against the Dotus (Also known as the Gooch or Taint)

Fringe....The outer, marginal, or extreme part of an area, group, or sphere of activity:

An easy, if painful error to make Jayroocheesy.gif

Thats no excuse for talking rubbish surely? I'm merely pointed out the errors in your post. Soldado's most recent La Liga exploits were as first choice strker at Valencia where he was very consistent as opposed to scoring a mere one goal in open play this season in the premier league

• 3 weeks later...

Fringle.....The jerk of one's testicles when one jumps from a ledge, generally 6 feet or higher, resulting in slight pain in the testicles (The higher the ledge or farther the jump, the more extreme the pain), caused by the jerk itself or the action of the genitals slapping against the Dotus (Also known as the Gooch or Taint)

Fringe....The outer, marginal, or extreme part of an area, group, or sphere of activity:

what on earth are you talking about? are you on drugs?

Thats no excuse for talking rubbish surely? I'm merely pointed out the errors in your post. Soldado's most recent La Liga exploits were as first choice strker at Valencia where he was very consistent as opposed to scoring a mere one goal in open play this season in the premier league

what excuse? and what errors in my post? I don't make errors when I talk about football, as I just said before, I don't follow players when they leave Madrid, why should I?

Whats in the water this AM. Bad tempers all roundwhistling.gif

you're telling me. I'm just trying to discuss football here.. wink.png

Well from what I can see you're just trolling, and not very well at that.

But then again I suppose it's been a while since the Galactitcrap have had something to crow about.

Whats in the water this AM. Bad tempers all roundwhistling.gif

you're telling me. I'm just trying to discuss football here.. wink.png

Well from what I can see you're just trolling, and not very well at that.

But then again I suppose it's been a while since the Galactitcrap have had something to crow about.

<deleted>? are you bipolar? you're in MY thread, it's pretty obivious you're just trolling, stick to the topic or get out..thumbsup.gif

what on earth are you talking about? are you on drugs?

Try to keep up son...and also to read your previous attempts before posting. Twas you that used the word "fringle". I was merely pointing out its meaning, as opposed to that well known English word..."fringe"clap2.gif

Archived