Human Parts Bakery In Rachaburi Address?

davejones

Does anyone know the address of the Human Parts Bakery In Rachaburi? I've seen it mentioned in numerous places but can't find an address for it, or even the name of the town or village. I'd like to go but don't want to pay 8,000 baht for a tour. I'm not even sure that it's still open.

Edited by davejones

Hi

The owner is kittiwat unarrom

if you google this name you will find lots fo info on it...

best wishes

Yes, I Googled it but didn't find the address, which is why I'm asking here. Not sure why you think I'd waste my time asking here if it was easy to find on Google.

Yes, I Googled it but didn't find the address, which is why I'm asking here. Not sure why you think I'd waste my time asking here if it was easy to find on Google.

You seem to be quite the rude ass for someone looking for help.

Not really.I just don't see the pint of people telling me to Google the answer. That's not exactly what I'd call a helpful reply, especially as I already mentioned in the OP that I had seen plenty of info but not the address.

That is baizzare!

We want a trip report if you do go please?

wai.gif

Gee ... I just googled and watched the clip on Youtube ... 'kinhell anyone really want to visit that place! ... actually we will be past there, or very near next week, on our way to Kanch from Hau Hin ... definitely give it amiss though.

You think that they will stop you from buying something if you turn up? smile.png

Then why would they have a sign up? Just go if you want to go.

I just wondered whether maybe they have an entry fee, as it's more than just bakery. Be worth paying a bit to see it though.

Are they seriously selling human flesh in pies for consumption ?

Yes Yinglucks! Read the articles it is all edible BREADS and nuts and fruit......

I think many people have been REALLY helpful and it was interesting for me but gruesome too :)