What do you want Thai people to know about yourself?

Somsrisonphimai

It depends upon who the Thai person is.

Well, how about me?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It took quite a long time for my family to understand that I'm not rich, less time to understand that I don't smell (too much), hardly any time at all to understand that I'm nice and friendly (I don't bit them or want to eat their babies).

I would say that I would like Thai people in general to be interested in how my life and my upbringing might be different, or similar, to their's, how I think about certain things, and for them to enjoy the opportunity to meet someone from the other side of the world. Which is how I try to behave when I meet them.

I would also say that many are interested in those things, others not so much, but that doesn't really bother me. Not everyone is destined to be my friend :)

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That when I bar fine one all there gettin is 15 baht a kilo.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
I am sorry but I don't get your statement. Can you explain?
A 40kg TG is in his opinion only worth a 600 THB bar fine.

For some reason he's willing to pay more for the big ones.

beauty_contest_2.jpg

just nearly fired into me somtam then..thanks for the pic.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There is nothing wrong with liking a full figure lady. The pic gave me a smile as I have a long day.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

From what I can see there is nothing to be misconceived, we are all exactly what we appear to be.

So the following are true then?

1. You have body order

2. You rich

3. You like sex

4. You are a spoiler

5. You don't understand Thai culture

Well Somsrisonphimai, this is what foreigners see, hear, and experience in Thailand everyday:

1. Showering and deodorant are optional (please go on the MRT at rush hour if you doubt this).

2. Becoming rich even if it hurts others is a goal shared by many.

3. From the amount of single, pregnant females, Thais must also like sex.

4. Spoiling another person's gains is acceptable as long as you don't get caught.

5. If Thais cheat, lie, or treat foreigners badly it's the foreigners' fault for not understanding 'Thai culture'.

1. Agree

2. Disagree

3. Yes, who doesn't

4. It could be

5. Maybe

You have body order

Yeah, been waiting since before Christmas - not here yet.

Oh I am sorry I meant you smell. Some Thai people think the foreigners smell stinky.

Oh that, according to my doctor it's just an allergic reaction. She's prescribed a traditional Thai remedy - frequent visits to the ATM.

You have body order

Yeah, been waiting since before Christmas - not here yet.

Oh I am sorry I meant you smell. Some Thai people think the foreigners smell stinky.

Oh that, according to my doctor it's just an allergic reaction. She's prescribed a traditional Thai remedy - frequent visits to the ATM.

555, you might need to change your doctor as he might be in it with her.

That I too have a family worthy of respect and support. Why would I be expected to support someone else's family, before my own family?

And please do not assume that because there is another farang around, that I should be immediately introduced and forced to sit with him as if we will hit it off and become best chums.

• Like 1

That I too have a family worthy of respect and support. Why would I be expected to support someone else's family, before my own family?

And please do not assume that because there is another farang around, that I should be immediately introduced and forced to sit with him as if we will hit it off and become best chums.

Bolded is an epic statement!

humm (cough) actually there is something more important.

I am Farang not same Thai. i am different, built differently, i have these sensitive delicate things call lungs through which i breathe. not same Thai who breathe in a similar manner to ticks, more info here> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_wood_tick_breathe_through and so Thai breathing through this method are not adversely affected by the vast amounts of toxic crap that they delightfully pump into the atmosphere in vast quantities on a daily basis.

Edited by Big Pinkie

I am Farang not same Thai. i am different, built differently, i have these sensitive delicate things call lungs through which i breathe. not same Thai who breathe in a similar manner to ticks, more info here> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_wood_tick_breathe_through and so Thai breathing through this method are not adversely affected by the vast amounts of toxic crap that they delightfully pump into the atmosphere in vast quantities on a daily basis.

if you are Thai and think you have lungs and breathe like a farang you are mistaken, for Thai can never know Farangness.

Ah...fault information but thanks for playing.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

Bolded is an epic statement!

Good one. My girl goes out of her way to arrange meetings with other girls and their farangs. Nothing like being cornered into a conversation for hours while the girls go off and chat in Thai. The best I could muster would be to bore them to death, so that we would not have to meet again. Always stressful.

Truthfully..Met two out of ten that I do not mind hanging out with. But the question remains...do they need me to hang out with them? If they do not answer their cellphone, or call back...I assume not.

Good news, I do not use hooker bars for meeting places. The 8 others, out of the ten, do. We have nothing in common in that respect. Limit myself to twice a month for that kind of appetite. Prefer friends that have interesting hobbies here.

tell your wife you dont want to meet farang guys

suggest to her just to invite 2 thai girls next time

I don't want to eat chicken feet.

Too bad you are not health conscious, the feet are used in a base for soups which I make..the glycerin is non-fat...makes your hair brighter less loss and your nails will grow..not to mention your skin will glow..but that is not what you want right you are not well informed on the good things Thai's have been eating for years...oh well just keep eating your MacFat and KFC deep fried chicken and have a wonderful life in the emergency ward... dam it I will post me...Mr. Ron

post-27018-0-97373800-1389269039_thumb.j

Too bad you are not health conscious, the feet are used in a base for soups which I make..the glycerin is non-fat...makes your hair brighter less loss and your nails will grow..not to mention your skin will glow..but that is not what you want right you are not well informed on the good things Thai's have been eating for years...oh well just keep eating your MacFat and KFC deep fried chicken and have a wonderful life in the emergency ward... dam it I will post me...Mr. Ron

If you look like that after eating chicken feet, I recommend you eat them every day, 555.

Anyway, what about pig feet? Thais like their five spice pig feet. Is there any nutritional value in them?

Ok man. I get the point of the post and it makes sense. But whats with the picture. An old dude in a budgie smuggler is nasty way to end a good point man. Period!

• Like 2

That when I bar fine one all there gettin is 15 baht a kilo.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

beauty_contest_2.jpg

There is nothing wrong with liking a full figure lady. The pic gave me a smile as I have a long day.

full figure!! The last one I had jumped up I'm the air, and got stuck..

beauty_contest_2.jpg

full figure!! The last one I had jumped up I'm the air, and got stuck..

Ok, it is another language barrier again. I don't understand this.

On another point, do you get frustrated when you try to communicate with your significant other and your point get lost in translation?

I want them to know that where I am from, people like to talk to objects and expect help, just like them and I think that they should get together and think about it if it makes any sense.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1