What do you want Thai people to know about yourself?

Somsrisonphimai

How I wish I can talk to her in thai... I just hope she understand I'm not a bad person. Haiz...

You can learn how to speak Thai that might help win her over.

yep, for her, i've starting self-learning thai through youtube videos. very difficult ! i only managed to learn some basic yet important words so that I can talk to her. Her english is not good.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I wish I can talk to her in thai... I just hope she understand I'm not a bad person. Haiz...

You can learn how to speak Thai that might help win her over.

yep, for her, i've starting self-learning thai through youtube videos. very difficult ! i only managed to learn some basic yet important words so that I can talk to her. Her english is not good.

I can help you with Thai language if you need help (:

• Like 1

Wow! The longevity of this post! Someone was bored.

My words would be, well I'm half Asian so not exactly White & I also don't have a big nose...SO STOP calling me a Falang!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Generally, Thais do not call Asian people farang.
I said half & they do. I met a Thai in Udon Thani who was raised in New York. Other than his appearance he was all American & having traveling back was very upset that the Thais all referred to him as a Falang.

Could it be that America had made him to a "fatnolong"?-biggrin.png

You'd be surprised at how many American are very fit people in their 20s & 30s. Though I do realize you're one of the insecure people who needs to be sarcastic in order to justify his own self worth.

I don't want to eat chicken feet.

offal

bugs

chicken feet

Adding chicken gristle/sinue

I was hungry and asked what the small crumbed bits were.

Chicken was the reply. Munched on ... bah.gif ... all gristle/sinue

So, I had another ... repeat experience.

Nothing is wasted at the Farm.

They crumb up the chicken gristle/sinue

so adding ...

gristle/sinue

sinew

You'd be surprised at how many American are very fit people in their 20s & 30s. Though I do realize you're one of the insecure people who needs to be sarcastic in order to justify his own self worth.

many young americans are fit and healthy of course,as ALL young people should be ,but just as many are dangerously obese and dont seem to give a shit about supersizing their big mac meal every day

its partly a financial thing ,healthy food costs more and is less available in some areas than junk food

so poor communities who really shouldnt be eating it are eating it and they probably are less likely to have full medical insurance when they get a problem as well

many young americans are fit and healthy of course,as ALL young people should be ,but just as many are dangerously obese and dont seem to give a shit about supersizing their big mac meal every day

its partly a financial thing ,healthy food costs more and is less available in some areas than junk food

so poor communities who really shouldnt be eating it are eating it and they probably are less likely to have full medical insurance when they get a problem as well

Healthy food in the States costs much less if you go to a market. You can buy a weeks supply of healthy food - greens & assorted veggies for about $30 & if wanted a pack of 3 large & very thick steaks (cut in halves) ($35) which could add to six meals. Go to McDonalds & each meal if from $6-$12.

The problem in the US in a misconception that fast food is cheaper. Not all poor are that stupid but will admit those that are do listen to the corporate marketing campaigns as if they were gold & would rather spend those government checks buying a nice TV. The most unhealthy would go to the homeless (garbage can feasts) and the illegals (uninformed); and/or those of any class which are genetically prone to weight gain.

Healthy food in the States costs much less if you go to a market. You can buy a weeks supply of healthy food - greens & assorted veggies for about $30 & if wanted a pack of 3 large & very thick steaks (cut in halves) ($35) which could add to six meals. Go to McDonalds & each meal if from $6-$12.

The problem in the US in a misconception that fast food is cheaper. Not all poor are that stupid but will admit those that are do listen to the corporate marketing campaigns as if they were gold & would rather spend those government checks buying a nice TV. The most unhealthy would go to the homeless (garbage can feasts) and the illegals (uninformed); and/or those of any class which are genetically prone to weight gain.

your right of course ,what choice of diet does anyone have if theyre eating from garbage cans .......?

i was not referring to the homeless ,just maybe people on food stamps or welfare etc in the most impoverished areas

the wealthy take care of themselves with more free time ,gym memberships and better/smarter food choices

not saying that the poor are dumb but i believe theyre more likely to eat the kind of crap thats quick and convenient

and if we had a cross section of obesity rates of wealthy and less wealthy citizens i would bet the obese are more likley

to be in the less wealthy segement of the population .......

your right of course ,what choice of diet does anyone have if theyre eating from garbage cans .......?

i was not referring to the homeless ,just maybe people on food stamps or welfare etc in the most impoverished areas

the wealthy take care of themselves with more free time ,gym memberships and better/smarter food choices

not saying that the poor are dumb but i believe theyre more likely to eat the kind of crap thats quick and convenient

and if we had a cross section of obesity rates of wealthy and less wealthy citizens i would bet the obese are more likley

Just an addition.

But seems another problem is that young families of any class category introduce their kids to these fast food places at a very young age. The parents just don't want to cook or it's just easier for them on the run. It gets built in to the children's mind & you know the rest...

• Like 1

I don't want to eat chicken feet.

Too bad you are not health conscious, the feet are used in a base for soups which I make..the glycerin is non-fat...makes your hair brighter less loss and your nails will grow..not to mention your skin will glow..but that is not what you want right you are not well informed on the good things Thai's have been eating for years...oh well just keep eating your MacFat and KFC deep fried chicken and have a wonderful life in the emergency ward... dam it I will post me...Mr. Ron

Must admit I usually add a few chicken feet when I am making chicken stock for soups- but I think you meant gelatin not glycerin ( easy mistake) makes a better stock.

Just an addition.

But seems another problem is that young families of any class category introduce their kids to these fast food places at a very young age. The parents just don't want to cook or it's just easier for them on the run. It gets built in to the children's mind & you know the rest...

After a hard day at work, I get too tired to cook and so it becomes a habit of mine that I eat whatever is available in the fridge. I think that is how most working parents are, too tired to cook. The good thing about Thailand is that food is everywhere and readily available.

You are so right about kids develop an eating habit based on what their parents feed.