Yingluck to be nominated for Nobel Prize?

webfact

I would equate her with Mahatma Ghandi and her opponent, Suthep, with Hitler.

International observers and diplomats (if they were allowed to be candid) would agree.

In the face of zombie like aggressive and violent anti democratic protesters... of course she deserves a peace prize.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next stage will be that the government will announce that she won the Noble Prize. This will be on all the news channels and taught in schools. No Thai will ever question it.

Any one ever remember when it was on all the news broadcasts that a Thai scientist had found the cure for aids?

Thailand lives in a world of it's own.

Chris

About as much sense in this as Obama being nominated before he was elected president. bah.gif

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes they devalued their brand by giving the prize to Obama before he actually did anything, and it turns out he won't be earning it either.

They gave Obama the Nobel Prize just for not being George Bush.

Wow,

What an interesting story, for some reason I always thought that this award, had something to do with merit, or perhaps a contribution, that one did something great? So I guess the new definition is, to do nothing, give soothing words, and?????? I am sure none of us have a say in it, but those whom are nominated are only patting themselves on the back, for doing nothing.....

Guess I grew up in a world that said, "Actions speak louder than words...."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Seems not the situation in todays world... Maybe they are all above us......

kilosierra

April fool already? Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It must be. Thailand doesn't want need Western influences, of course that includes internationally created/recognized awards of greatness...cheesy.gif

If the political crisis is resolved without any further deaths, she would be fully deserving of the award. How many other leaders would tolerate a mad man like Suthep making crazy demands, threatening her family, destroying the economy etc. She has shown tremendous restraint throughout the crisis and has tackled the problem with intelligently without inflaming the situation, much to Sutheps annoyance. In my mind she would be fully deserving of the Prize.

I would equate her with Mahatma Ghandi and her opponent, Suthep, with Hitler.

International observers and diplomats (if they were allowed to be candid) would agree.

In the face of zombie like aggressive and violent anti democratic protesters... of course she deserves a peace prize.

Either you are -

a. both trolling

b. both the same person

c. both badly in need of help ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"non violent protest" LOL

WOW. thats one of the funniest things i ever read. Suthep is crazier than Hilter.

but thanks for the laugh.

Ok laugher, tell us what violence was incited by Suthep?

@ boomarangutang - Please stop feeding the trolls !

I read this headline with disbelief!

It is nowhere even near April 1st yet!

I and my co-workers at a leading University in BKK, are working on a Liposomal delivery system for Beta Glucan, which is proving infinitely more difficult than first thought, and we would love to even get within a whisper of such a prestigious prize! I trust no-one is seriously considering Yingluck as a remotely eligible candidate?!!

Nobel prize for what?!?!?!,!?!

For beauty over brain?

For all the corruption and chaos ?!?

Random overseas trips?

Well, she brought back the relationship between Thailand and Cambodia to peace after the Dems had been so keen on provoking a war.

And now she tries to avoid Suthep's war on the people, and bring back peace to Thailand by being constantly open to dialogue.

Fighting for peace while Suthep and the Dems fight for war... Difficult task, but she took the challenge.

Her wise actions, restraint, understanding, and openness in such an hostile environment should be rewarded by the Nobel Peace Prize. Definitely!

;)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For beauty over brain?

Random overseas trips?

Well, she brought back the relationship between Thailand and Cambodia to peace after the Dems had been so keen on provoking a war.

And now she tries to avoid Suthep's war on the people, and bring back peace to Thailand by being constantly open to dialogue.

Fighting for peace while Suthep and the Dems fight for war... Difficult task, but she took the challenge.

Her wise actions, restraint, understanding, and openness in such an hostile environment should be rewarded by the Nobel Peace Prize. Definitely!

wink.png

Peace, not power! That's why she is number one on the party list.

Oops ... wrong way around. Power, not peace.

For beauty over brain?

Random overseas trips?

wink.png

Peace, not power! That's why she is number one on the party list.

Oops ... wrong way around. Power, not peace.

Both peace and power.

Power is not the problem, since she will be reelected anyway.

But bring the mad dogs back to a peaceful stance is much more difficult.

For beauty over brain?

Random overseas trips?

wink.png

Oh yeah, that fragile relationship that got infinitely worse when her brother paraded around in Phnom Pen, took a consulting position as a [Cambodian] government adviser, and all of this whilst officially being a fugitive from Tryland. Yep, no provocation from her family's side then...

For beauty over brain?

Random overseas trips?

wink.png

Oh yeah, that fragile relationship that got infinitely worse when her brother paraded around in Phnom Pen, took a consulting position as a [Cambodian] government adviser, and all of this whilst officially being a fugitive from Tryland. Yep, no provocation from her family's side then...

Ah OK :rolleyes:

So for you peace with Cambodia is "infinitely worse" than war?

Now I understand why Suthep' supporter are so much against dialogue... It could indeed lead to peace. horrifying :lol:

• 4 weeks later...