Asian Wings to launch Mandalay-Chiang Mai flights

CMfoodie

Asian Wings airline will fly from Mandalay to Chiang Mai, Thailand starting January 29.

Every Wednesday, the airline will fly from Mandalay Tada-U International Airport to Chiang Mai International Airport using an ATR 72-500 aircraft.

Asia Wings is currently flying to 16 destinations from Yangon with two ATR 72-500 aircraft.

I'll answer my own question.

Flight is Rangoon/Mandalay/Chiang Mai/Mandalay/Rangoon. Flights scheduled 29 Jan-30 March arriving 1550 departing 1635.

Any idea of the cost? Can we get a visa here?

I wonder if they will be booking it out of the air Bagan I believe it is called across the street from the Eldorado hotel on Changklan?

I'll answer my own question.

Flight is Rangoon/Mandalay/Chiang Mai/Mandalay/Rangoon. Flights scheduled 29 Jan-30 March arriving 1550 departing 1635.

Any idea of the cost? Can we get a visa here?

I wonder if they will be booking it out of the air Bagan I believe it is called across the street from the Eldorado hotel on Changklan?

Google says there are 6 travel agents assigned:

http://www.airmandalay.com/french/overseas.php

You can get a visa from Friendly Star travel which is listed above. Regular one week turnaround for 2,000baht or express 3 day service for. 2,500baht. Just need passport and 2 photos no forms to complete. Visa is valid for 3 months and allows a single entry 28 day stay. I've had 3 visas from them so far and all straightforward.