Finnish man falls to his death from Bangkok condominium

webfact

Finnish man falls to his death from condominium

BANGKOK: -- A Finnish man died in the early hours of this morning, Thursday 9 January 2014 from falling from the 28th floor of a condominium in Bangkok, reports Thai media.

Pol Lt Annop Sinsuebphol identified as Mika Uha Aalholm, 44, from Finland, the owner of the condominium Unit 791.

Police investigators from Bang Phlad Police Station found an unconscious Thai man, Pridi Boonmongkol, 41, who they said were visible drunk, beside Aalholm’s body. Pridi, with serious cuts on his left wrist, had been arguing in the apartment with Aalholm and broke a glass window in desperation after which the latter jumped from the balcony. Mr. Pridi had then rushed down to where Aalholm’s body landed, in a miniature garden on the 5th floor of luxury condo complex, where he passed out with grief.

Investigators questioned Sko Kallervo, 49, a Finnish partner who was married to Aalholm, in the room, where police found traces of blood believed to belong to the Thai man.

Kallervo said he had been living with Aalholm, a resident of Thailand, since Aalholm bought the condo in 2008. Kallervo said Aalholm had just been diagnosed with cancer and the Thai man had been keeping his company while he was off working as bartender on a cruise ship.

According to Kallervo, Pridi came back to the condo shortly before the incident intoxicated. Aalholm and Pridi then engaged in an argument during which Pridi put his left fist through the glass window. Then, according to Kallervo, Aalholm jumped off the balcony to his death.

Police investigators gathered evidence, but have yet to conclude definitively how Aalholm fell off the balcony.

Source: http://scandasia.com/finnish-man-falls-death-condominium/

-- ScandAsia 2014-01-09

This story is FISHY as it can.

I hope no-one believes this fairy tail bull-s-hit.

Anyway that's pretty sure the gay love is usually very very difficult with way-out jealousy.

RIP buddy.

Edited by Loles

The names have probably suffered through transliteration, sound vaguely Finnish with missing letters. The Sko Kallervo could be Esko Kalervo, which would make him a man.

ScandAsia must have some one reading the police reports in Thai or calling the station directly, that's how the stories get all screwed up.

I think that Pridi guy wanted more money, or discount or whatever. And when Mr. Alhom didn't comply, he just wanted to attack him in cold blood.

No blame on the Thai man, just blame the alcohol, for MAKING him do unusual violent confrontational actions, face saved and Falangs screwed again by the Thai nepotism system

My condolences for the Finnish victim for a tragic death....

Some typically illogical speculation.

• Like 2

Always this sh_t. The victim jumped. They should come up with a new childish story once in a while. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You're right, "always this shit", mostly from posts like yours.

Balconies are very convenient for both suicide and murder. In the case of the former, it's a very cruel exit for those left behind.

The victim is my ex-boss, he was very kind to us as far as i remember

This is news in local languages (which i couldn't understodd):

http://www.dailynews.co.th/Content/crime/207349/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%96

• Like 1

Balconies are very convenient for both suicide and murder. In the case of the former, it's a very cruel exit for those left behind.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/Content/crime/207349/เกย์ฟินแลนด์ดิ่งคอนโดหรูดับอนาถ

Sorry for your loss. I am sure soeone will give you a better translation....

At 2:20 am on Jan. 9, the official successor Lt. ocean products. Area police station was informed that a foreigner jumps from a high suicide. Interior of the City Home Ratchada - Pinklao. Road Soi Soi 95/2 Bang Phlat, Bangkok exocrine reporting to the supervisor failed to check and know. Col. Surasit Net Varieties ผkk.sn. Pol.Maj Bang Bang Sw.ss.sn. lasting clarity wise. Probation officer Wachira Hospital and Medical Examiner Rescue Foundation gratitude.

The scene is a 5-star luxury condominium 28 storey front guard, security tightened. From monitoring in the garden behind the building on the 5th floor Mr.Mika Juha Ahlholm found dead aged 44 years old Finland. 28th Floor, Room No. 791, owner of the building. Conditions lie naked A wound on the left thigh bone over the mangled bodies of the room due to a fall onto hard ground violently. The body was found deceased partner Mr. Pridi merit favorable, 41, lying unconscious near his left wrist wounds, glass cut him because of blood loss shock. Rescuers are helping to aid wound until symptoms improve, but still can not make it because of the alcohol heavily.

The officer went up to check on the room on the 28th Floor of the scene found 49-year-old Finnish Mr.Sko Kalervo. Another roommate of the deceased partner. In a sniveling hard conditions in the room filled with blood stains and traces the fight by rear patio sliding glass fragments from the query Mr.Sko through an interpreter, which is next door neighbor have that. Married to the deceased and cannibalism cohabitation Finland. Later he worked as a bartender cruise companies in Thailand. Went out and bought a condominium in this homestead since 2551.

Mr.Sko said that even after they have found their love with the PRI, which was Thailand. Pridi persuade them to room together without anything, and because I know that the deceased was suffering from cancer. Thus their Pridi Watch remedies and took a taxi to the doctor at Chulalongkorn Hospital when he went to work the evening before the cruise, which is why I asked permission to eat the PRI party, birthday friend, but do not know where it came back sober. then make a death caused discontent that Pridi so much that Pridi was out when angry and sarcastic with the fist fights, sliding glass rear porch until the break so that the wounds left blood to flow out of. very

"When the victim saw blood Pridi know what to do to remove the boxers to wear it to bed, and bound the wound to stop the bleeding, but finally they both say that it makes the victim decided to jump plunge headlong from the balcony at the back. falls to death in the Pridi naked body. When he saw it was a frantic rush out of the elevator down to the great figures of the dead and the bowl itself was drunk and unconscious bleeding so much that a corpse "Mr.Sko said.

The drive. Lieutenant ocean reveals that Quickset also believe the testimony of Mr.Sko much as having to wait for the PRI regained consciousness and give evidence before the inquiry after the bodies of the dead is given to doctors. forensic laboratory Wachira Hospital Through thorough autopsy to determine the cause and to harmonize the Finnish Embassy in Thailand. Help contact relatives to attend the follow-up inspection at the scene of the medical evidence and the autopsy of a case before a clear conclusion on.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/Content/crime/207349/เกย์ฟินแลนด์ดิ่งคอนโดหรูดับอนาถ

I stopped trying to read it any further when I got down as far as "cannibalism cohabitation"...

Yes, terrible translation.

44, just a kid. Very sad...

Hmmm....foreigners "jumping" off balconies, in the presence of another person, is almost as common as men having their private parts severed with a knife and fed to the ducks, in this Country.

Funny thing is, it's usually not, how most foreigners choose to die, in the land of smiles.

And those standing directly below the balcony.

I am sorry the poor man was unable to cope with life or unable to deal with balconies, but the Thai Visa conspiracy theorists are like annoying children.

As I've said many times before, incoming flights from Europe should be mandated to show videos on how to use balconies and the meaning of the up and down buttons on elevators/lifts.

It is not their fault, but Europeans seem genetically challenged when it comes to using either. And of course the Thai Visa conspiracy theorists will latch onto anything to further their belief that farangs never die unless at the hand of some nefarious Thai.

stupidity.gif

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

http://www.dailynews.co.th/Content/crime/207349/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%96

Here's the Google translation of your linked article (hope this helps you understodd, heh, heh):

At 2:20 am on Jan. 9, the official successor Lt. ocean products . Area police station was informed that a foreigner jumps from a high suicide. Interior of the City Home Ratchada - Pinklao. Road Soi Soi 95/2 Bang Phlat , Bangkok exocrine reporting to the supervisor failed to check and know . Col. Surasit Net Varieties ผkk.sn. Pol.Maj Bang Bang Sw.ss.sn. lasting clarity wise . Probation officer Wachira Hospital and Medical Examiner Rescue Foundation gratitude .

The scene is a 5-star luxury condominium 28 storey front guard, security tightened. From monitoring in the garden behind the building on the 5th floor Mr.Mika Juha Ahlholm found dead aged 44 years old Finland. 28th Floor, Room No. 791 , owner of the building . Conditions lie naked A wound on the left thigh bone over the mangled bodies of the room due to a fall onto hard ground violently. The body was found deceased partner Mr. Pridi merit favorable , 41, lying unconscious near his left wrist wounds , glass cut him because of blood loss shock . Rescuers are helping to aid wound until symptoms improve, but still can not make it because of the alcohol heavily.

The officer went up to check on the room on the 28th Floor of the scene found 49-year- old Finnish Mr.Sko Kalervo . Another roommate of the deceased partner . In a sniveling hard conditions in the room filled with blood stains and traces the fight by rear patio sliding glass fragments from the query Mr.Sko through an interpreter , which is next door neighbor have that. Married to the deceased and cannibalism cohabitation Finland . Later he worked as a bartender cruise companies in Thailand. Went out and bought a condominium in this homestead since 2551 .

Mr.Sko said that even after they have found their love with the PRI , which was Thailand . Pridi persuade them to room together without anything, and because I know that the deceased was suffering from cancer. Thus their Pridi Watch remedies and took a taxi to the doctor at Chulalongkorn Hospital when he went to work the evening before the cruise, which is why I asked permission to eat the PRI party, birthday friend, but do not know where it came back sober. then make a death caused discontent that Pridi so much that Pridi was out when angry and sarcastic with the fist fights , sliding glass rear porch until the break so that the wounds left blood to flow out of . very

"When the victim saw blood Pridi know what to do to remove the boxers to wear it to bed , and bound the wound to stop the bleeding , but finally they both say that it makes the victim decided to jump plunge headlong from the balcony at the back. falls to death in the Pridi naked body . When he saw it was a frantic rush out of the elevator down to the great figures of the dead and the bowl itself was drunk and unconscious bleeding so much that a corpse "Mr.Sko said.

The drive . Lieutenant ocean reveals that Quickset also believe the testimony of Mr.Sko much as having to wait for the PRI regained consciousness and give evidence before the inquiry after the bodies of the dead is given to doctors . forensic laboratory Wachira Hospital Through thorough autopsy to determine the cause and to harmonize the Finnish Embassy in Thailand. Help contact relatives to attend the follow-up inspection at the scene of the medical evidence and the autopsy of a case before a clear conclusion on.

Here's the Google translation of your linked article (hope this helps you understodd, heh, heh):

At 2:20 am on Jan. 9, the official successor Lt. ocean products . Area police station was informed that a foreigner jumps from a high suicide. Interior of the City Home Ratchada - Pinklao. Road Soi Soi 95/2 Bang Phlat , Bangkok exocrine reporting to the supervisor failed to check and know . Col. Surasit Net Varieties ผkk.sn. Pol.Maj Bang Bang Sw.ss.sn. lasting clarity wise . Probation officer Wachira Hospital and Medical Examiner Rescue Foundation gratitude .

The scene is a 5-star luxury condominium 28 storey front guard, security tightened. From monitoring in the garden behind the building on the 5th floor Mr.Mika Juha Ahlholm found dead aged 44 years old Finland. 28th Floor, Room No. 791 , owner of the building . Conditions lie naked A wound on the left thigh bone over the mangled bodies of the room due to a fall onto hard ground violently. The body was found deceased partner Mr. Pridi merit favorable , 41, lying unconscious near his left wrist wounds , glass cut him because of blood loss shock . Rescuers are helping to aid wound until symptoms improve, but still can not make it because of the alcohol heavily.

The officer went up to check on the room on the 28th Floor of the scene found 49-year- old Finnish Mr.Sko Kalervo . Another roommate of the deceased partner . In a sniveling hard conditions in the room filled with blood stains and traces the fight by rear patio sliding glass fragments from the query Mr.Sko through an interpreter , which is next door neighbor have that. Married to the deceased and cannibalism cohabitation Finland . Later he worked as a bartender cruise companies in Thailand. Went out and bought a condominium in this homestead since 2551 .

Mr.Sko said that even after they have found their love with the PRI , which was Thailand . Pridi persuade them to room together without anything, and because I know that the deceased was suffering from cancer. Thus their Pridi Watch remedies and took a taxi to the doctor at Chulalongkorn Hospital when he went to work the evening before the cruise, which is why I asked permission to eat the PRI party, birthday friend, but do not know where it came back sober. then make a death caused discontent that Pridi so much that Pridi was out when angry and sarcastic with the fist fights , sliding glass rear porch until the break so that the wounds left blood to flow out of . very

"When the victim saw blood Pridi know what to do to remove the boxers to wear it to bed , and bound the wound to stop the bleeding , but finally they both say that it makes the victim decided to jump plunge headlong from the balcony at the back. falls to death in the Pridi naked body . When he saw it was a frantic rush out of the elevator down to the great figures of the dead and the bowl itself was drunk and unconscious bleeding so much that a corpse "Mr.Sko said.

The drive . Lieutenant ocean reveals that Quickset also believe the testimony of Mr.Sko much as having to wait for the PRI regained consciousness and give evidence before the inquiry after the bodies of the dead is given to doctors . forensic laboratory Wachira Hospital Through thorough autopsy to determine the cause and to harmonize the Finnish Embassy in Thailand. Help contact relatives to attend the follow-up inspection at the scene of the medical evidence and the autopsy of a case before a clear conclusion on.

And that is why I never use google translate.

It's official... He's Finnished

Jesus, show some compassion.

What do you expect, this is Thaivisa, the forum with the most cynic and bitter expats

There's a lot of opinionated and argumentative people on TV but that sort of crass idiotic unthinking comment is far from the norm.