Aussie fraud, embezzlement trial to start in June

webfact

Having seen first hand how this person (cant for the life of me call him a man) ripped people off I can assure you all , he is as guilty as sin. He lied to FRIENDS and promised them he would look after there life savings, instead as soon as he had there money, it was spend time, boats, trips etc. Then when questions were being asked ( way to late) and he was being asked to explain why money wasn't being payed back and building wasn't progressing, he fled to Bali where he started the wheels of lies and decite all over again. He has the gift of the gab, gets peoples trust that he is a good guy, and see you later to your savings. He is not a stupid person and can assure everyone he has made sure the money is not in Thailand anymore, sitting snuggly in an Aus bank account, but as it is not in his name it is probabley safe from the people who should be getting it, the poor bastards who trusted him. They were not all stupid get rich quick people as some of you have said many of them were just friends wanting to make there savings grow a little and believed he would do the right thing by friends not clean them out. Would love to know more about "The Wife", unfortunatley he has been in our lives for many years and have never heard of a wife.

Maureen, the strangest people you meet over here are the other foreigners.

If you have some foreigner coming to you with a "get rich in real estate" proposition.............well it's the old adage, "a fool and his money are easily parted".

I'm sorry your people got duped.

Thank you, I understand what you are saying, unfortunately my son had been friends with this person for many years and was convinced he would not do wrong by him, how wrong he was and has certainly found out the hard way. I have to believe Karma will prevail and he will get what he deserves in life, misery and unhappiness. On the bright side, out of Thailand, we have got a beautiful daughter in law, who is now with us in Perth, they have married bought a home, both have jobs, work hard and are very happy.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Who watched The Embassy last night? ('banged up abroad' TV show centred around Oz embassy). This shyster was on it and we we're supposed to feel sorry for him, his son struggling to raise bail for him. Never did elaborate on why he was in jail, but it ends with...

"After nearly a year in jail all but one charge was dropped. He received a 6 month suspended sentence and is now back living in Perth"

Victims didn't get a single mention.

Edit: just saw other thread bumped.

Edited by harrycallahan

• 1 month later...

he got out last month and is now back in Perth looking for someone new to rip off.

Yea that show portrayed him as a victim and the truth could not be further off. He was a scam artist an he was lucky.

10 months was not enough an they should have kept him in jail for life,

s sleazy person if i have ever known one.

Hope karma gets him as he doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy.

• 4 months later...