At least two injured in two shooting incidents near Bangkok rally site

webfact

Whoever said "Red Shirts are peaceful people" better get their heads out of their arse. Now I know some will say how do we know they were Red Shirts? Well, who else is there? Red Shirts fighting with protesters in Phathum Thani yesterday comes to mind.

I personally I think all groups need to get off their "my way or the highway" attitude and start thinking about how they can solve the problem of the country as a whole. Wishful thinking....but it IS possible.

Quite an in accurate generalization, Yes some red shirt supporters are more extreme in the actions than others, this is also true of yellow shirts and Suthep's supporters, Now I most defiantly do not have my head in my arse, and I personally know many PTP supporters that are very peaceful, kind, and generous, polite people, and the same for those I know that support yellow shirts, That is a fair balanced and unbiased stance.

So, Mrjih, It seems that some people that make generalizations that are factually wrong obviously have their collective heads in their arse as you put it...

You just need to take a moment and think why the PTP supporters are so frustrated, this is how many times that a democratically elected PM and government has had overthrow attempts coup, and removed so that another political party and PM can be put in place that suits the interests of a few, Just think, was Mark elected by a general election???

Mark was elected the same way the Thaksin stogie government before him was also elected. The interests of a few?

Have you taken a bang to the scone. That argument died a death years ago. A coalition formed in an army base with some MP being made offers they "could not refuse" Amid rumours of million dollar backhanders to jump ship. The same way...ummm

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.
  • Like 2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While in 1 or 2 incidents, it is impossible to know who carried out the violence unless they are caught, when you look at an extended period of time it is fair to ask "Is there any group who has opposed Thaksin that hasn't been attacked?"

• Like 1

There will be more shootings.

The Bangkok residents can't make a living while yellow thugs take their city, and income, hostage.

There is obviously resentment from the majority of people who support the government. And if some of these irrational yellows are shot it would not be a surprise.

The government official traitors who join the protests still get their salary, so they have nothing to lose... apart from their lives if it turns badly.

This small incident is a good reminder that if you want to join the criminal mob of Suthep it is not without risk :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The Bangkok residents can't make a living while yellow thugs take their city, and income, hostage.

There is obviously resentment from the majority of people who support the government. And if some of these irrational yellows are shot it would not be a surprise.

The government official traitors who join the protests still get their salary, so they have nothing to lose... apart from their lives if it turns badly.

This small incident is a good reminder that if you want to join the criminal mob of Suthep it is not without risk rolleyes.gif

Then you must be pretty pissed off that Yingluck, your democratically elected heroine, dissolved parliament and played right into evil Suthep's plans, right?

You must also be pissed that she pulled the amnesty bill that her democratically elected parliamentary majority had swept through the lower house, right?

And obviously there were no Bangkok residents marching through the streets at any time during the last 6 weeks.

You wouldn't know a 'criminal mob' if they were burning down businesses in the heart of Bangkok.

• Like 2

This small incident is a good reminder that if you want to join the criminal mob of Suthep it is not without risk rolleyes.gif

As the protests are in certain designated areas of the city and constitute a very minor percentage of the province, your remarks are, as usual, off the mark. In Bangkok there is far more resentment directed at a dynasty who, apart from amnesties and other gfts to the DL, are raping the country.

It doesn't surprise me that a poster who sometimes peddles lies, seems to be happy with Thais being shot - as long as they are unarmed protestors. The red shirts have been stirred again - see the Pathum Thani threads where they attacked a protesting group. I don't know if it's a similar red mob attacking the protestors, but the cowardly methods are the same.

Then you must be pretty pissed off that Yingluck, your democratically elected heroine, dissolved parliament and played right into evil Suthep's plans, right?

You must also be pissed that she pulled the amnesty bill that her democratically elected parliamentary majority had swept through the lower house, right?

And obviously there were no Bangkok residents marching through the streets at any time during the last 6 weeks.

You wouldn't know a 'criminal mob' if they were burning down businesses in the heart of Bangkok.

I am not pissed off by anything, but it seems that I piss YOU off :lol:

Cool down :rolleyes:

As the protests are in certain designated areas of the city and constitute a very minor percentage of the province, your remarks are, as usual, off the mark. In Bangkok there is far more resentment directed at a dynasty who, apart from amnesties and other gfts to the DL, are raping the country.

It doesn't surprise me that a poster who sometimes peddles lies, seems to be happy with Thais being shot - as long as they are unarmed protestors. The red shirts have been stirred again - see the Pathum Thani threads where they attacked a protesting group. I don't know if it's a similar red mob attacking the protestors, but the cowardly methods are the same.

How many times must we hear yingluck should take responsibility for her brother? The bush family runs florida and has had 2 presidents, nobody blames all of them for the <removed> ups of all 3 morons. Hell, Cheny started a war and was head of the company who profited most, people died. Thai corruption pails by comparsion. I still havent heard 1 legitimate complaint major enough to warrant all this havoc. All I have heard is a lot of lies and accusations about her. I hope she gets tough and tells people to put up or shut up. Its a major loss for a lot of people. As for you, you make it sound "minor", that seems inaccurate to say the least.And "raping" the country? give one example. besides farmer price supports since just about every country has price supports for farmers. The city rice dealers were colluding and taking all the profit before, where is my violin?

Ill try one more time because it's clear that your knowledge of politics & current affairs here is virtually non-existant. Oh and BTW Florida is totally irrelevant to this topic (even though I tend to agree with what you say about it).

Do you know that before Thaksin ran away from his trial, before being found guilty and after a bribery attempt of the court failed that he changed the law to enable selling his telecomms company to Singtel?

Do you know that there are around 8 or so other trials temporarily suspended that await his return?

Do you know that the attempted amnesty would have freed him from conviction, cancelled all outstanding trials and returned cB44bn that was sequestered after being found to be illegally 'earned'.?

Do you know that Yingluck is his clone (he said that himself) and that all powerful decisions are taken by instructions from big T? There are just too many to mention here.

With the rice scheme (you just ignored my previous point) it's how it's designed that's the problem. It's cost over B500bn so far, farmers are currently not being paid, totally killed Thailand's rice exports, and benefitted millers, warehousemen, landlords of farmers, and lastly some farmers. It's a classic trickle down scheme & only drops emerge at the bottom.

That's enough - i doubt that you'll take any of this in anyway but I feel obliged to try. thumbsup.gif

I am not pissed off by anything, but it seems that I piss YOU off laugh.png

Cool down rolleyes.gif

You think that trolling a political thread is funny?

Well now at least I can disregard your future posts as someone who's aim is purely to piss other posters off and not those of someone who has anything relevant to contribute!

• Like 2

It could the yellow shirts pretending to be red shirts to cause trouble, it could be the black shirts wanting to show who’s boss , it could be the pink shirt who have their knickers in a twist.

It could be the clean shirts bullying the smelly shirts. Where is Mr. Sparkle when you need him!

Mr._Sparkle.gif

Whoever said "Red Shirts are peaceful people" better get their heads out of their arse. Now I know some will say how do we know they were Red Shirts? Well, who else is there? Red Shirts fighting with protesters in Phathum Thani yesterday comes to mind.

I personally I think all groups need to get off their "my way or the highway" attitude and start thinking about how they can solve the problem of the country as a whole. Wishful thinking....but it IS possible.

There are any number of groups that could be responsible. Seems some shootings so far have been perpetrated by teenage motorbike gangs, which are the classic choice for a 'third hand' in these situations. Some by guys in pick-ups with AK47s (either the police or someone that wants to make it look like the police, I'd guess).

AK 47's? All the Police up here in Isaan have American made M 16's they bring em out for the Kids to pose with on Children's day...w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Just remember Suthep and his Democrat(a truly Orwellian term in this instance) friends have not won an election since 1992.

We don't know who did this. But can you really expect them all to just sit back and let Suthep have is fascist way and steal the elected government from them?

If Suthep or anyone else doesn't like the current government policies then they should struggle to change those policies through democratic means. Thailand is only a fledgling democracy with weak democratic institutions. You can only build a strong democracy through working to build strong and effective democratic institutions.

This planned demonstration of opposition power to undemocratically unseat the government is a disaster for Thailand's democracy. It could well end up in a blood bath of chaos. The ramifications of which could impact for decades.

I just hope that this violence undermines the whole thing by scaring off supporters who haven't really yet thought through what they are risking by this mob behaviour.

Watch this before it's removed:

"

Was that video done by North Korea's propaganda department? You can't attack police officer with Molotov cocktails and expect them not to fight back. That video is portraying the police as the bad guys and protesters as heros, when its really the other way around.

Really? You actually think the RTP are heroes?

Says it all about your actual ability to rationalize.

Oh, of course, your posts are propaganda, not actual opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Owu4Lu0LA#t=45"

These videos as well.

6 million people who produced this load of bullshite and do they really think the world is as mad as Suthep. Australian media reported and estimated 150K

Now this really proves that Suthep is a raving lunatic

And the very left leaning Aussie media would never be wrong and carefully verify the numbers before publishing, They probably even took the trouble to ask the police.wink.png You can't be any fairer than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Owu4Lu0LA#t=45"

These videos as well.

6 million people who produced this load of bullshite and do they really think the world is as mad as Suthep. Australian media reported and estimated 150K

Now this really proves that Suthep is a raving lunatic

And the very left leaning Aussie media would never be wrong and carefully verify the numbers before publishing, They probably even took the trouble to ask the police.wink.png You can't be any fairer than that.

There is a huge difference b/w 150K and 6 million people gathered, maybe Suthep is also counting all the people that just work and live in Bangkok in his tally. People just going about their lives. 6 million at one rally is just ridiculous who counted 6 million? It is not just the Aussie media reporting numbers of around 150K other international media are also. The only person saying 6 mil is the idiot Suthep

• 3 weeks later...

Looks to me like the reds are cornered and outta devices.

just out of curiosity, if Kuhn suthep or rather the yellow shirts win, who will the cabinet ministers be?

Surely av will come out of the woodwork and take over.

On the other hand, wouldn't suthep be considered a martyr?

Maybe even erect a statue of him even?

Best regards

keyboard warrior