Ninja 300 ABS Owners

Hi BangkokBulldog,

I bought a 2014 Ninja 300 around 4 months ago which i am selling, simply because i have bought several other bikes.

The Ninja 300 is an excellent bike, although i've only done around 1,300km on it i can say i've never had the slightest issue with the bike at all, the miles per galon the bike throws out is impressive and the ride is smooth. Not sure whether you're a beginner but the Ninja 300 is definitely the best beginner bike out there, hands down. Plus, it does have a bit of a pull to it too, which is good. Also, something i particularly liked is that unlike every CBR, it doesn't state that its a 300cc bike, anywhere. Which is cool, because it does look somewhat larger than that, and ive had many people ask whether it's a 600 or so. But if you care for sound like me, i'd definitely invest in a comparatively cheap-ish new exhaust, which makes a huge difference in sound quality and some in performance.

So i would definitely recommed this bike, if you're not entirely convinced i would do some searching around on Youtube, they've got some decent reviews etc. of the bike which should convince you.

Hope i helped :)

• Like 1

Hi Conor,

Thanks very much for the kind reply. I have seen some of the youtube reviews and they say mostly positive things regarding the 300. I've had a few bikes over the years, NSR150, VFR400 and a few others many years ago.

I do like the look of the Akrapovic slip on exhaust, so will probably have that fitted when I pick the bike up.

Thanks again!